Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:32 pm

I huffed. If only she could read minds.... Another three miles down. Seventeen to go. I felt so powerful and strong running through the woods. I sent out a thought to Leah. I'm with EmberLee, on my way to Port Angeles. Be back later tonight. Love you. I felt EmberLee now laying on me, but continued to push myself harder, and run faster.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:36 pm

I stretched like a cat on Seth's back, careful to keep my balance. I curled up near his massive cranium and starting stroking his velvety ears subconsciously. "So....your parents.....they're okay with you running to the city at night with a vampire on your back?" I asked, still holding one of his ears between my fingers.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:46 pm

I whimpered, then came to a halt. I sat down to let EmberLee off of my back, then slowly walked into another patch of trees. I did my thing, then put my clothes back on. I walked out of the trees, and looked at EmberLee. "My mother is perfectly fine with it. I've spent weeks at the Cullens. My father... passed a few months ago." I said, looking down at my feet.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:48 pm

I made a small gasp that I was sure he heard. "Oh my gosh....I am so sorry....I didn't realize...." I trailed off as a tear belonging to me splashed quietly upon a tree root.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 pm

I sighed, then wiped away the frown that was on my face. "It's alright. You didn't know." I pulled her into a hug, not caring if she didn't want it, but right now, I needed and wanted a hug.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:56 pm

I clung to him. "It's not just that....it's that.....my dad....is gone too.....he walked out on us and then a week later, the police came to our doorstep saying he had committed suicide. Direct gunshot to the right temple.....I was six years old...." I gasped out between strained sobs. I shouldn't be wailing like this, I thought. It was ten years ago. Seth's was recent and he's not acting like a newborn....What is wrong with me??
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:00 pm

I shook my head. How could someone do that do their family? I just don't understand it... I began to softly stroke EmberLee's hair, and comfort her. "Shhhh... Shhh. There There." I sat down, pulling her with me. I began to cradle her, and rock her, still softly stroking her currently wavy blue hair.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:02 pm

I shook my head and tried to suck it up. "I don't know why I'm doing this....It happened so long ago....I just...." I trailed off and buried my stone face in Seth's warm chest, working on quieting myself.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:07 pm

I sighed. "We all have to let it out sometime." I pulled her closer to me. She needed comfort, and I wasn't going to just dump her off and say 'SUCK IT UP!' I wasn't that mean... In fact, I had never been that mean, and would never plan on ever being that mean.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:10 pm

I let out one final shaky breath before I stood up. I pulled my tank top up to wipe my eyes, exposing my pale as hell stomach. Inhaling deeply, I shook my head, clearing it. "So...uhh.....how close to Port Angeles are we?" I asked casually, kind of wanting to pretend that whole incident hadn't happened, while at the same time wanting to relish in the memory of being in Seth's arms.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:13 pm

I let out a deep huff, and stood up. I wiped the dirt off of my butt and thought. "Uhhh.. Around 10 or 15 miles. If we just stand here, and walk, we'll get there by 6 or 7. If I go behind that tree, and go wolfy again, we'll get there by 5:30. So, What shall it be?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:16 pm

I tilted my head and bit my lip ring lightly, thinking. "Well, seeing as we can't talk when you're in wolf form and we've got pretty much the whole night, why don't we walk?" I asked, slipping my child sized hand into his huge one. I smiled up at him, my tongue flicking over my lips quickly.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:34 pm

I playfully sighed, "Alright, I guess so." I weaved my fingers through hers, tightening my grip a little bit. I began to walk, slower than my normal pace. "So..."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 pm

I regained my thinking posture; head tilted, teeth lightly clamped around my piercing. "Well....umm....I KNOW!" I shouted, practically bouncing up and down. I went to take my next step, but connected with an upraised tree root. I felt myself wobble terribly and wondered if being a vampire, I could finally catch my clumsy self.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:23 pm

I gasped, then rushed to help her up. "Are you okay?" I said, trying to hold back fits of laughter.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:29 pm

I stood up straight and turned slowly to face him, my eyes focused on giving him an icy glare. I walked up to Seth and stood about 2 inches from him, looking up into his face. Just as I opened my mouth to say "it's not funny!" I burst into a fit of giggles, grabbing Seth's arm to support myself.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Within seconds of EmberLee's giggle fit, I burst into laughter. It got to the point where I was rolling around on the ground, clutching my sides.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:36 pm

I collapsed on top of Seth and began jerking violently with giggle spasms. For the umpteenth time, I was thankful I didn't have to breath.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:39 pm

I finally stopped laughing, and pulled EmberLee up. "That was... well, weird. But, we have to get going if we wanna make it there soon."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Hiccupping, I took Seth's helping hand and was brought up. I dusted the dirt off myself, moving my hair out of my eyes. "Yeah...I guess you're right. So, you wanna just give it a fast-paced walk form here or what? You deicide..."
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:48 pm

I smiled. "Let's walk.. we've been running the whole way here."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 pm

I looked up at Seth through thick eyelashes, lacing my fingers through his. "That sounds very nice," I murmured, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 pm

I smiled lightly, and gave her hand a gentle squeeze back. "So..you never really told me about yourself."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:04 pm

My heart skipped a beat when he asked about me. "Well..." I started off, "What do you want to know?"
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:06 pm

I thought for a minute. "Anything."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content