Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥ Empty Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:49 pm

I came up to the cliffs. "Alright, So, you want high, low, or inbetween?" I said, flashing my best smile. I wanted to impress her.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥ Empty Re: Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:52 pm

My heart would have skipped a beat if it was still beating. I smiled and my deep blue eyes got a mischevious glint. "High. Waaaaay high!"
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:54 pm

I laughed. "The adventurous one, are we? I like that." I said with a smile that showed all my teeth. I led her up to the highest cliff, and it was the highest.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:58 pm

As we stepped up to the hghest cliff of them all, I exhaled loudly. I started to strip down to my bra and underwear again, making it a point to ignore the fact that Seth was staring. I shrugged. "Sorry. I don't have a swimsuit, but this is pretty much the same, right?" I said, gesturing to the blue and yellow polkadotted garments. I slipped off my goggles and lay them on the pile of my clothing. I didn't want to harm them.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:03 pm

My eyes got wide as EmberLee started to strip down to her undergarments. I made myself look away, i felt like a perv. "Sorry... I'm not usually like that. So, show me whatcha got." I gestured to the cliff. I took off my flip flops and the white wife beater i had been wearing. I set them in a pile next to EmberLee. She was staring a bit, and I guess i deserved it. I just smiled.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:05 pm

I smiled and ran towards the edge. Powerfully pushing off, I arched my body, making a perfect circle in the air. Unfolding, I became razor straight and entered the water without so much as a single drop of a splash. Cutting through the water, I watched sea life go by. Fish swam quickly away from the slightly living torpedo that was me.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:11 pm

I watched as she dove into the water. It was graceful, and beautiful. I got a running start, and did a handstand at the edge of the cliff, then flipped over, and let myself fall. I changed my position mid-air to a diving position. It wasn't the best I had done, but, eh. I hit the water with a slight splash, then came up to see EmberLee. "Exhilirating, isn't it?" I said, shaking out my wet hair. I moved slightly closer to her, away from the sharp rock that i had stepped on just a moment before.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:13 pm

I nodded. I went to wipe the salt water from my eyes and cursed as my fingers came back black. I had totally forgotten I had put on eyeliner pryor to walking downstairs. "Oh yeah, that's attractive," I said sarcastically as I worked to quickly wash it off.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:15 pm

I looked at her trying to remove the smeared eyeliner. "You gotta little something... here, let me get it." I put my thumb up to her face and gently removed the smear. "You have beautiful eyes."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:17 pm

I froze as he touched my face. I looked up at him shyly. "Thanks," I said as I flipped onto my back and started to literally swim circles around him.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:19 pm

I half smiled. "Anytime. So, What do you wanna do now?" I asked. I was bored. I loved swimming and all, but eh.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:22 pm

I stopped swimming circles and flipped to a standing position. Treading water, I thought about it and then shrugged. "I don't know. Your call. I don't know what all there is to do around here," I said as I slowly and hopefully unnoticably moved closer to Seth.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:23 pm

I sighed. "What isn't there to do in La Push?" I said with a sly smile. I began to think. I noticed she was moving closer to me, but I didn't care.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:25 pm

I smiled and ran a hand through my hair, shaking it out. Instead of being plastered to my head, my sideswept bangs hung cutely near my eyes. "Well, then, Activity Director, what do you propose we do?" I said, poking his shoulder.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:33 pm

I sighed. "Uhhh... I got nothing." I smiled, "Want a tour of La Push?" That was the best I could come up with at the moment.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:35 pm

I shrugged. "Sure!" I said as I started swimming for shore. Looking back at Seth, I smiled hugely. I turned around and bit my lip slightly to keep from squealing with delight.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:45 pm

I laughed, then began to swim back to shore. I quickly took a shortcut back up to the cliffs, and grabbed our clothing. I handed EmberLee her pile, then slipped on the wife beater, that was completely plastered to my wet chest. I didn't bother to put my shoes back on. I began to show her the real rez.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:47 pm

I slipped on my jeans and hung my tank over my shoulder. What use was it really? I slipped on the shoes and then followed Seth. "You know, for a wolf, you don't smell half bad," I joked as I picked up the pace to match Seth's long strides. I was kind of tall, but Seth was huge.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:50 pm

I noticed her struggling to pick up with my normal walking pace. I hated being a wolf sometimes. I grew so rapidly. I slowed down to match her normal pace. "Thanks. For being a vampire, you smell lovely." I said with a quick wink.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:52 pm

I giggled and it came out as bells ringing. "Thanks. I rubbed Loree all over me before we came to the house," I confessed, noticing he had adjusted his pace to mine. It made me smile.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:56 pm

I gave a smile. "So, What do you think so far?" I said as we were rounding towards my favorite part, the beach. It was perfect. The sunset was just starting. I quickly grabbed her hand, and pulled her faster than I meant to. I climbed up the usual tree I watched the sunset in, and helped EmberLee up. The sun made her skin glitter beautifully. More beautiful than any of the Cullens.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:58 pm

I gasped at the sunset. "It's beautiful...." I trailed off. I knew my skin was glittering as were my eyes, some weird effect of them staying blue. I began to lean forward on the tree branch. The sunset was so big and beautful. Never had it been this way in San Diego.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:02 pm

I smiled. "It's pure, and clean out here. It's not filled with smog of the city, or noise. I come here to think a lot." I looked at her eyes staring at the sunlight, they glittered too. She was mystified by how beautiful it was. She had much to learn about being here.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:05 pm

I leaned forward too much, too rapidly. I uttered a small scream as I fell from the tall branch. I ened up landing lightly on my feet....I could never get used to being able to do that. I looked up at Seth and smiled. All of a sudden, I was caught in a wave of giggles. I fell to the ground, gasping for un-needed breaths through each spasm of euphoria.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:27 pm

I hopped down and stood next to her. "Are you okay Em?" I looked at her in her fit of giggles, wondering what was up.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next