Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliff Diving

4 posters

Go down

Cliff Diving Empty Cliff Diving

Post  Loree Blaze Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:46 am

I drug Jessica out to the highest cliff in La Push. I made her look over the edge. "Still sure you wanna go through with this?" I said, smirking. I laughed, then flashed my 'La Push Cliff Diving Team' shirt. I was a complete pro at cliff diving. I loved everything about it. Especially the adrenaline rush, that was my favorite part. She still hadn't answered. I rolled my eyes. I pointed my hands above my head, and dove. I could feel the wind in my long black hair. The blow of the water was refreshing. I stayed underwater for a while, then came back up, soaking wet. "You gonna dive Chicken?!" I said, taunting her.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cliff Diving Empty Re: Cliff Diving

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 am

"I'm comin and don't call me a chicken" i yelled over the cliff. I ran up to the edge and flunge myself over the edge and into the air high above the water. I was an expert diver at my old school and this would be no exeption. I quickly posetioned myself for a nose dive. Wind all over me going through my hair and everything it felt good. i spun like a torpiado down into the water going all the way down and then coming back up for air. I came up soked and I looked at her as if i had proved myself. I was never afraid of it i simply didnt like the way she treated me. I looked up to see if Jason was comeing yet or not i wasnt sure if he would do it or not. I bobbed in the water with Leah we both looked up to see if he was coming. I crossed my arms. "Well if your not coming im gonna swim some more!!" i screamed up to him. i took in a deep breath and plunged myself back down into the water. I twirled myself three times did one backflip and then i had to come up for air.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:20 am

"I love the adrenaline rush of cliff diving." I said, floating on my back. "So, have you ever cliff dove before?" I said, attempting to make simple conversation. "Oh, don't take me calling you chicken to heart, I just do that because I know it irratates Jason." I smirked. Swimming in the ocean made me feel so free. I loved it.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:40 am

She swam back to my side and started to talk to me. "Yeah i've been cliff diving before with my brother i had to go first cause he was scarred. Now he's the chicken in my family." I said with a grin. "I love being out her in the water it makes me feel free just like when I change and run." I said looking back at her then I desided I would float on my back. "Oh, come on Jason it's not acctually tha long of a way down just fling your sefl off the side like i did but instead close your eyes!" I screamed over the cliff at him again. Then I turned back to Leah and laughed" Do I have to come get you myself?!?!?!" I yelled once more at the top of my lungs trying to fight back a laugh.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:08 pm

I quickly start running towards the cliff, Leahs and Jessicas was horrible. As I jumped off I did a double flip, and Ripped off my shirt, and landed in the water.

NOW THAT!!!! Was fun I say
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 pm

"NIICE!" I said giving an approving smile. " Wanna go again? i'll race you to the top." I say as i swam over to the bank.I got out and shook my hair a few times i would dry in a few minutes due to my body-heat. but i still took my towel and dryed my hair. so it wouldn't weight me down when i went in again for a second round this time my dive would be better at least four times better. I thought to myself.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm

I walked out of the house, and went to the highest cliff in La Push. I took off my shirt, and kicked my flip flops off, I'd get them later. I turned my back to the edge of the cliff, and pushed myself off, doing three backflips. I spun around while going down. Hitting the water felt almost amazing. I came back up, and shook out my hair. Looking around, I saw Jason, Leah, and another girl. I swam over. "Hey Jason. What's up man? Didn't know you guys were cliff diving today too."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:25 pm

I immediately phased and got up there 3 times faster than her. My hair already drying to the speed. As I see Seth and yell out, HEY!!!!

Beat yah to the bottom, I said to jessica while running and jumping off the cliff.
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:31 pm

I quickly ran up to the cliff and dove off the side flipping twice to gain momentome to catch up to him the flipped myself over so i did a pencil in to the water. I was there faster than he was and he had gotten to the cliff before me. I came back up and shook my hair around. Told you ide beat you i said with a smile.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:34 pm

Pshft Whatever. Ill race you back to my house? I asked, and started running towards my house, phasing as I was running. I put my strength into pushing myself forward, making me a little bit faster. It was the only way to keep up with Jake and Leah.
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:42 pm

" Fine i said running at top speed into the forest. I phased my lean mean vampire killing machine of a wolf body came into sight i pushed farther up on my toes as i was running makeing me lighter on my feet. Oh this would suck id have to stay phased when i beat him because my stupid cloths were ripped to shreds. oh well id come back to my car still phased and put on some cloths but right now it was time to teach Jason a thing or two about running. I could see Jake's house not even a mile away right now i was head to head with Jason and that would change. I ran full speed up to the house did a circle around the house before he got there and headed back for my extra cloths. He stood there in font of the house prolly wondering what in the heck i was doing. I ran swiftly back to my car got my cloths and changed in the woods were noone could see me.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:46 pm

OOC: Im there, and already beatchu. :S
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content