Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering/Cliff Diving

2 posters

Go down

Wandering/Cliff Diving Empty Wandering/Cliff Diving

Post  Jessica Strouder Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:17 am

I took off my blue DC's and set them beside my shirt on the cliff. I stood there for a second in my blue bikini top and black and blue trunks for a moment letting my hot skin hit the gentle calming breeze.
I pulled back to the back of a steep in the cliff and ran full speed taword to edge leaping off the side in one graceful jump letting my stright hair flow behind me as I fell. I turned in the air and did four quick flips before I hit the water making a small splash. I let my body drift up with the waves to the surface of the water and layed there silently looking up at the beautiful sky I turned on my stomache and began to swim to shore so I could go up the cliff again... Or at least thats what I figured I was going to do.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Wandering/Cliff Diving Empty Re: Wandering/Cliff Diving

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:25 am

Ellie lay in the tops of a large tree right by the beach. Inquiringly, she watched a figure step up to the sheer cliff face and soar into the air. Curious, she bolted to the shore, standing stock still, letting the water gently lap her bare toes. As the figure started to swim closer to shore, Ellie observed it was a female. When the strange girl got within 20 feet of Ellie's sentry-like post, it hit her. It was a wave of sickly sweet stench. Ellie held back form gagging. The scent's dulled by the water, Ellie thought. A new wave of nausea swept over her as she realized how intoxicating the odor would be when the girl was dry and fully upon her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:34 am

A girl was watching me from the shore so I came closer and hopped out of the water 'Vampire. Figures cause the smell is horrid' She smelled like gasoline and flowers it was a horrid sower smell that made the back of my throut feel like ice, I tryed no to pay attention but it was so over powering. I wrinkled my nose disapprovingly. 'You'd think i'd be use to that smell.. I'm around vampires all the time..but still... ick.' I thought and scrunched my nose more pooching my lips out a bit. "I'm Jessica Strouder." I said my voice straining from me holding my breath as much as possible and put out my hand for her to shake.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:38 am

Ellie visibly recoiled from the girl. She extended her arm as far as possible from her. "Ellie Sands" she stated, holding out her hand. For once, Ellie was thankful she wasn't really alive and didn't need to breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:44 am

I almost choked on the sent as she put her hand on mine and shook it. My face was almost blue and I could feel it. I grabbed short tiny breaths. "Hold a second. What i'm about to do makes us BOTH smell better to the other so just stand still I can't handle being not able to breath." I said with a smile, held my breath and hugged her tight and let go gentely. "Now I can breathe.. you smell like a high-bred... and that my friend i'm accutally use to." I shivered as a chill ran along my spine from her touch.. but again I was use to it.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:47 am

Ellie stiffened as the girl's arms wrapped around her. Oh great, she thought, I'm never going to smell the same. "Oh..Well, I'm not a hybrid. I'm just a regular old nomad vampire," Ellie stated, still holding her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:51 am

"Sorry bout that... and yes the smell washes and wears off in about a day or two. It's just YOU can hold your breath forever if you want. I can't live without the oxygen." I said and smiled nervously. "I never said you WERE a high-bred i said you smell like it and that makes it better for me." I said in a matter-of-fact way.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:53 am

Ellie's mouth filled with venom as she had an urge to bite the wolf. "And I never said that you said I was a hybrid," she said through clenched teeth, restraining her hands behind her back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:03 pm

"No need to get all defensive. Just saying sheesh!" I rolled my eyes and made myself check for any signs of attack... being fastest phaser would help if she disided to get stupid and atack me for being my noraml sarcastic self. "Don't try anything ok. I'm naturaly sarcastic... and I really don't wanna fight you today... it's just not the best thing in the world for me to get people mad at me for killing a friend of their's.. again im being sarcastic... I can point that out from now on if you'd like..." I tensed as I saw her eyes go deeper my fingers curved themselves into claws just in case.. you can never be too careful around here. "Have you not eatin in a few days or something I mean seriously your getting MAJOR crancky." I said just kidding around with her.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Ellie tensed her body, hery greenish-gray eyes deepening to a black color. As more venom started to fill her mouth, she started to gag. Venom wasn't tasty stuff. Spitting out the venom, it accidentally landed on the base of the tree. The tree started to disintegrate before their eyes. Half of the trunk was gone before it fell to the floor. Ellie arched a thin, dark eyebrow, challenging her. "I'm not a people person," she said quietly. Leaning closer to Jessica, she whispered in her ear, "unless we're talking about food."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 pm

"If your trying to scare me it's not going to work... and don't you come close to eating a person around here or you'll be ripped to peices by me, myself, and I and that is a deffienat promise." I said with a growl. I smelled the venom come to her mouth again. "I'm not normally that much of a vampire person unless their from around here so watch yourself Ellie." I said that last line harshly and a growl tryed to work its way to the tip of my tounge but I forced it back. A peice of her hair landed on my eye lash and I blew it away swiftly. Still tense from the hostile vampire standing in front of me my hands were still like bird claws and my skin was itching to push her away but I stayed still and let the cold air run throught my hair.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Ellie laughed laughed. "Rip me to pieces, right. Unlike you, I'm not stupid. I've been around enough to know not to feed where you stay. It's common knowledge," she said, turning on her heel and strutting away from the temperamental wolf. "Besides, vampires don't 'eat' people. We drink. Very big difference," Ellie called out to Jessica as she neared the tree line.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:52 pm

I huffed "I'm not stupid!" I said harshly. My head screamed at me to run after her and give her a taste of what fighting a REALLY pissed off wolf was like, but I made myself stop and turn on a dime. "Goodbye Ellie it wa nice meeting you!" I called out as bitchy as possible. I ran up to the cliff and grabbed my stuff then went behind a tree and wrapped all of it besides my shoes to my leg. I phased swiftly and felt every bone in my body crack. I howled to the top of belief and ran into the trees my small body soaring through the trees like a bolt of lightening. I ran as fast as possible in the opposite direction of Ellie... If I hadn't my temper would get the best of me.. and I knew it. I growled as I felt a person following me.... It wasn't another wolf... maybe Jason but I highly doubt he would sneak up on me at a time such as this. I wimpered loudly and stopped dead in my tracks... where was Waffles when I needed her... she could always calm me down. I blinked slowly and smelled the air my small head raising just a tad. 'GAWD!! I HATE IT WHEN NEW VAMPIRES COME TO TOWN!! THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS!!! I AWAYS FIND ONE I DON'T LIKE AND THEN MY TEMPER GETS OUT OF HAND... I THINK I MIGHT NEED TO DO WHaT JAKE DID BEFORE AND JUST TAKE OFF FOR A BIT..' I thought angrily to myself and tryed to pull myself together.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:02 pm

A smile graced Ellie's featurs es as Jessica ran away. She shrugged. This wasn't her problem. She most likely wouldn't be here long. She was never anywhere for long.

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 pm

I shuffled my feet then noticed a very angry Jessica. I ran after her. "Hey Jess. What's wrong?"
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:46 pm

"NEW FUCKING VAMPIRE!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs without meaning to. I covered my mouth and appoligized quickly. "I didn't mean to explode like that im sorry." I said and burst into a fit of angry tears. Then whiped my eyes. "Bitch got me all upset... sorry Loree." I said appologizing once more. "Funny thing is I even tryed to be nice to her! Fucking bitch who does she think she is!?!?!" I said stomping my now human feet around the clearing. I gorwled deep in my throut remembering her stupid sent and her shity grey-green eyes I clawed at the skin on my arm to keep my now angry hands busy.

Last edited by Jessica Strouder on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:50 pm

I sighed. Vampires, Vampires, Vampires. "Wanna go for a run? That usually calms you down." I said, already almost knowing the answer.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 pm

"Yes, please." I said not hesitating to jump in the air and phase. 'Thanks Loree you always know how to make me feel beter.' I thought and gave a doggie grin. I took off from the small clearing like a rocket and felt the wind comb through my fur and sighed putting all my force into the strides of my running digging my claws into the earth like I desperatly wanted to do the Ellie's face and prolly would if I got another chance. My breath came out cold on my hot wet nose making me want more air. 'Running gets my mind off everything... even this stuff... thanks again Lor's'. I thought still digging my claws into the earth with as much force as I could, Not to push me forward but to get my anger and frustration out.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:08 am

I howled and ran next to her. No problem Jess. My red, white, and black fur flowed gently behind me. I loved running. It was so calming. Sure, I hated it when I was in my human form, but when I was a wolf? I could run and never stop.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:10 pm

I looked over slightly with my Lime Green eyes and saw Lor's huge figure coming over next to me, and I slowed so she could get beside me not digging my claws into the earth as much. I swallowed my pride and took a deep wolfish sigh 'I feel better... but I DO NOT wanna stop running.' I thought harshly to myself. The tips of my black and white ears fluttering slightly in the wind. I wagged my black and white tail and jummped into the air my little body soaring over a fallen tree I smiled gruffly inside myself and let the cold wind run over my face gently but swift and smooth so peacefully. 'Hmm... I love running it makes me feel beautiful, and it makes me forget my problems! Not an easy task if I do say so myself.' I said through my thoughts to hers letting myself blink a long tired blink.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down