Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking around the mall... So tempted it sorta hurts.

2 posters

Go down

Walking around the mall... So tempted it sorta hurts. Empty Walking around the mall... So tempted it sorta hurts.

Post  Aerebella Jenston Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:47 pm

I hopped out of my monster of a truck my pink and black hair swirling around my slender, yet curvaious body. I closed the door with ease locked it and tossing the keys in my pocket. I smirked pulling the black shirt with lime green lettering that spelled out 'You Know You Want This!' across my busty chest and tossed a look over at the pack of boys across the lot my eyes a seductive grey/blue in which I couldn't help. I walked around the monsteris truck and walked into the automatic door in the entrance of the mall. I swallowed hard as the pang of thrst hit me when a girl two feet in front of me tossed her hair over one shoulder exposing her neck unknowingly. I held my much unneeded breath and switched my weight onto my left foot biting my lip as I stepped onto the escator, letting it take me to the second floor.

I stepped off the moving staircase and headed straight for Hottopic to check out the new t-shirts. I would then leave to go to Hollister to buy a couple pairs of jeans and maybe a jacket. "Hmmm, this one's cool." I said my high alto voice coming out in a trill of bliss as I picked up the black 'Bullet For My Valentine' shirt placing it to my body tenderly as I could feel the boy with the tattoo sleeves and the ring in his lip starring at me. I glanced up with a knowing smile and then pulled the low-cut t-shirt away from my figure looking it over once again. Then layed it over my arm rumaging through the stack of t-shirts again.
Aerebella Jenston
Aerebella Jenston

Back to top Go down

Walking around the mall... So tempted it sorta hurts. Empty Re: Walking around the mall... So tempted it sorta hurts.

Post  EmberLee Zanna Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:00 pm

I pulled into the mall parking lot, my silver 1966 Pontiac Lemans convertible's engine purring beautifully. Running my hands through my bright aqua hair, I stepped out of the car once parked. My petite self attracted many stairs in my bright magenta overlong fitted t-shirt reading "Peace.Love.Sex!" across my small chest. I smirked as I passed a family: the mother turning her children away from me, the father staring hungrily. I laughed a tinkling laugh, my highlighter yellow converse hitting the pavement, my liquid leather leggings making my legs seems longer than they really were.

Entering the mall, I wrinkled my nose passing the 'popular' shops: Abercrombie, American Eagle, Aeropostale. I also wondered why the hell they all started in A. Shrugging, I waltzed into Hot Topic. I stopped as soon as I hit the doorway, nibbling on my lip ring slightly. I smelled vampire. Shaking my head, I walked over to the tutu rack, feeling a lime green one when I spotted her. The vampire I was smelling had long pink and black hair and was utterly gorgeous. I ignored a stare from a grandmotherly woman passing the store as I edged a little closer to the girl. "Nice shirt," I said quietly, my eyes darting to the one laid over her arm. Anything to break the silence, I thought, looking up at her.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Walking around the mall... So tempted it sorta hurts. Empty Re: Walking around the mall... So tempted it sorta hurts.

Post  Aerebella Jenston Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:14 pm

I looked up at the vampire across the rack and smiled as she complimented me. "Which one you talking about? I like yours too by the way." I said dropping both my arms my senses on full and strong as I looked at her, her beautiful, aqua filled, and tiny features making the corners of my mouth rise in a smile. I saw the boy behind the corner shift his weight and swallow as both of two of the most deadly and beautiful creatures stood in his presence. I flicked my black tipped bangs out of my face and ran my pale hands over the t-shirts in front of me. The smile on my porclean face sticking like glue at the fact of meeting another vampire that didn't ooze power, law and control like most of my "family" back in Italy.
Aerebella Jenston
Aerebella Jenston

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:02 pm

I shrugged at her question. "Both, I guess. And thanks," I told her. Sighing exasperatedly, I grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her into a corner of the store, ignoring the wolf whistles and crude comments made. "How long have you been here?" I asked urgently. I hadn't been here long myself, but I'd made friends with some of the local vamps and the wolves. Well, most of the wolves. I needed to know if this girl was going to cause trouble.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerebella Jenston Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 pm

I avoided growling as she took my arm and pulled me into the corner. "I've been here for two days and yes, I know about the Cullen's and the wolves they're very, uhm... close intrest with my family back in Italy... I've been hunting in Canada and across other borders no were near here. So if you could please relase my arm I'd greatly appriciate it." I said quietly a small iratation ripping through my voice as I bored into her blue eyes making her realse my arm weather she liked it or not through my power. I pulled my arm up away from her.
Aerebella Jenston
Aerebella Jenston

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Narrowing my eyes at her, I let go of her arm. "Family in Italy?" I asked, already knowing who she was talking about. The Volturi were known by almost any vampire, even the newbies. Putting my weight on one foot, I cocked my hip, my bright blue eyes bored into her, waiting for an answer.

((SO SORRY! MY COMP FROZE AND QUIT ON ME!))
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerebella Jenston Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 pm

I sighed as the nosey vampire in front of me waited for her answer rolling my grey/blue eyes I began to explain my situation. "Yes, I use to be part of the Volturi, don't freak okay? I'm no longer a part of their little coven, but they're still concedered family in my book. Are you happy now?" I asked a little irritated still supressing the monsterious growl inside of me. "I've already talked to Carlisle, and he said it was fine for me to be in town and he was honored to have someone of my talent to be staying here, as long as I didn't hunt in this area, I cover my tracks thank you." I explained myself to miss nosey and plopped the shirt I'd been holding down on a rack just as a human would do. I looked at her hoping she wouldn't hold it against me and thought about the possiblity of friends even though the thought was rather odd, I'd never had a real frined before... well not that I could remember at the least. I shook the thought from my memory and waited for her answer.

[[It's cool I know that happen's.]]
Aerebella Jenston
Aerebella Jenston

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Supressing a small hiss, I took a step back from the girl. "Well, just making sure. It's my job," I told her, bristling slightly. And it was my job. The wolves, my basic family in Forks/La Push, had asked me to scout out for new vampires in the area and see what was there deal. I couldn't help if she was annoyed by it. "I'd buy that shirt if I were you. There's about 3 girls near the door eyeing it," I told her before turning on my heel and going back to the tutu rack, buying the lime green one I'd eyed earlier. I didn't leave the store, watching the other vampire.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerebella Jenston Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 pm

I watched her step away from me and took myself out of the corner walking up to the counter buying the shirt over my arm watching closely as the boy rang it up and put it in the small bag handing it to me and visibly recoiling to my cold as ice touch. "Thanks." I said taking the bag and strutting out the door. I left over to Hollister checking out all the cloths and buying what I wanted then decided to check out the new end of the mall stepping onto the second set of escolators for the day and up to the third floor. I walked past a load of stores only to glance back and see a swarm of boys waiting for an every becking call and walked into the Victoria Secret in front of me looking around as none of them followed me in. I looked around the racks of bra's and underwear, only to find I was in the exact spot the girl vampire from the store before had just walked into. I'd try to make friends later but now I had to shop I was in dier need of cloths and more shoes to add to my collection. I'd go to payless next trip, because what can I say? I'm a shoe addict.
Aerebella Jenston
Aerebella Jenston

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:53 pm

I looked up from the bra I was buying when the girl walked in. Fuck...feeling followed, I thought as I quickly exited the store. I let my feet take my wherever, ending up at the food court. I sat at a table for a while, no food in front of me, before a boy with facial piercings, rainbow hair, and tattoos sat down across from me. "Can I help you?" I asked him, already knowing full well what he wanted. It was what they all wanted. "Sorry, I'm gay," I told him without a second glance before he finished the date request. Lying seems so easy, I thought as the vampire girl walked past the food court. Shaking my head, I stayed at my table, watching her pass.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerebella Jenston Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:06 pm

I walked past the girl as she turned down a boy at the table she was sitting but payed no mind. I walked into payless and went straight past the counter to the mountain of shoes. "Ahhhh... I'm home!" I said pacing in front of the shoes trying to see which one to try on my danty feet first. I picked the pair of glossy deep red stelletto's off the the wall and slipped them on my feet taking an adoring glance and placing them in the 'Defanetly keeping' pile and walked over to the wall again continuing the cycle untill there was five or six shoe box's sitting near me deciding I still wasn't finished.
Aerebella Jenston
Aerebella Jenston

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:49 pm

I watched the girl walk into Payless, shaking my head. Shoes seemed to be a weakness for ALL females: human or otherwise. Sighing, I got up from my foodcourt table and, twirling my keys on my finger, to the parking lot. I stepped into my lovely car I call my baby and put the top down. Turning on the stereo, I blasted it, singing my heart out to the cloudy sky, not caring about the mall spectators.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerebella Jenston Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 pm

I watched closely as the girl behind the counter put all the box's in large bags and handed them to me, the total coming out as somehting around $1,000, and I forked over the credit card as she swiped it I looked back feeling like someone was watching me. I turned back to the girl and placed the card in my wallet throwing the bags over my arms along with the ones I already had and pranced out the door gracefully ignoring the flock of boys beside the door. I dug the keys out of my pocket and stepped onto the escalator going down to the bottomw floor, and walked out of the store.

I stepped in my montorious truck after all my things were in the back seats. I put my danty hand on the sterio and turned it up fully turning my iPod hook up to Straight To Video by Mindless Self Indulgence singing along at the top of my lungs and pulled out of the parking lot swiftly as my right lime green nike shock pressed on the gas helping myself to make it out of the parking lot through the traffic of the weirdly sunny day outside I let it come throught the windsheild and onto my non-changing skin I didn't sparkle so it showed no one my true being just the way I liked it.
Aerebella Jenston
Aerebella Jenston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down