Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking alone.

3 posters

Go down

Walking alone. Empty Walking alone.

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:21 pm

I walked down the bank of the beach listening to my ipod and my hands hanging on the back pockets of my jeans ,and looked down at my feet. There was nothing to do here... there was never anything to do. I turned to the ocean and looked at the horizon that held no sun. "What I would give for something to do." i said in boredom and sat down on the beach. I took off my shoes and laid them beside me, then i put my feet in the low current water. i lay down on my back and looked at the melincoly sky. I laid my hands on my flat stumache with nothing to do i turned the volume of my ipod all the way up which was a killer on my ears. I lay there just thinking and listening to Lollipop by Framing Hanley ( because I don't like Lil' Wayne's version of it).I closed my eyes and let the cold of the day wash over me. It was going to be a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg day.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Walking alone. Empty Re: Walking alone.

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:57 pm

I walk over to Jessica and sit down, blaring my own music. I kick off my sandals and took off my shirt as I let my skin soak in the sunlight. I let my iPod change to Woe By Say Anything. I let the music carry my thoughts. As I daydreamed and thought, I started to wonder why Jake is so lucky. I would give anything to have an imprint... Let alone one that will bring me to Europe. I sigh, and put away my iPod, and take off my shirt. I start walking in the water, and lay down in the shallow end, the only thing above water were 1/2 of my muscles and my face.
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:04 pm

I didnt even notice that he was there untill he got up,to go get in the water. I sighed turned off my iPod and sat up." What's wrong with you today? Your not your normal self it's kinda scaring me." I said with a grin. " What are you thinking about that got you all deppressed Jas?" I said worried that something was seriouly wrong with him. But he didnt hear me at least i didnt think he did so I walked over to him and put my face right in front of his my hair falling into the water " What. Is.Wrong. With. You???" I asked still letting a smile creep to my face.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:11 pm

"Well, Im just thin- You know, you smile a LOT," I say, "You should, you have a great smile,"
I smile, and grabbed Jessica by her waist and threw her into the water, and tackle over her.
"Your all wet," I say sarcastically.
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 pm

PLAUGH he pushed me over i got water all in my mouth and everything. I came up and shook my hair around. "You are sooooo gonna pay for that." I said as he stood over top of me. I looked up at him and grinned an evil grin. I kicked his knees out from under him, got up and put one foot on his chest. Just then he knocked me down into the water once more and this time i couldn't get hm off he was too big to be sitting on my chest it felt like my whole torso was going to explode. I lifted my head out of the water and rolled my eyes at him as he looked at me a wide grin on his face.

Last edited by Jessica Strouder on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:20 pm

"So, I dont know that much about you, yet Im sitting on your chest, something is definately wrong here" I say, smiling whilst I did so.
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:31 pm

" Your right it's not right." i said a little annoyed. I used all of my steigth and flung him off of me. He landed in the water with a thud and i giggled at his reaction. I was beging to think this wasn't going to stop until one of us gave up, but that someone was not going to be me. I lept over to him sat on his chest this time putting all of my weight in the direction of his lungs, just like he had me. We were getting closer and closer to the cliff now with every movment we made we were getting closer to the rock i just didnt want to be the one to hit it.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:33 pm

"CMon Honey, Im stronger than Emmett Cullen," I say as I fling her off, using some of my strength. "You definately wont win this" I said teasingly. As I jumped exactly at the right angle and Got her at the edge of the Cliffs.
"Afraid?" I asked, Smiling?
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:40 pm

"Nope." i said and shoock my head, and laughed. "Now why would I be afraid of a teddy bear?" I said i was very sure he wouldn't hurt me and if he did it's not like it would matter i'de heal almost right away. "Now can you please let me go i give up... but i'm not afraid of you." I said in the nicest way posible. "
Plus i was only wanted to know what was wrong with you no reason to hurt me. I was concerned." I said useing my god given powers of pursuasion.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:43 pm

I laughed "Teddy bear? Seems about right, Im just messing around," I said as I fake pushed her and pulled her back.
I jump off the cliff, and scream on the way down, "FRIGIN WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:51 pm

I laughed at his imaturaty and jumped off the cliff after him. letting my body soar through the air was fun at my old place there was NO WERE we could have this much fun. I plunged in right after him, then swam right back up to the top were i found him staring at me as I shook my hair out once more. " and yes you are teddy bear a big teddy bear a humongo teddy bear that sat on my chest and could ave killed me with his vampire and werewolfness." i said smiling he was right i need to smile alot less. but i couldn't help it for some reason when i was around him i just couldn't control it I was stuck smiling constantly as long as i was with him which i found VERY strange, becase that NEVER happened.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:01 am

I got up off of my driftwood peice, and took off my converse. 'Thank god I'm wearing shorts and a tank top today.' I thought to myself. Thank god indeed. I walked around until I found a small place where I could dive in. I dove off of it, backwards, and did three flips. 'I should try out for the La Push Cliff Diving Team' I thought. I swam backwards, underwater. Slowly, coming up to the surface, the cool water refreshed me.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:08 am

I saw a girl that looked to be my age dive off the cliff. I had never seen her before i amagend she was new here just like I was before. " I'll be right back i said to Jason as i swam over in her direction."That was a really good dive you just did." i said to the girl." I'm Jessica Strouder it's nice to meet you." i said stickign out my hand for her to shake.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:18 am

I opened my eyes. "Hi Jessica. I'm Loree. I'm pretty recent here.. I've lived with my Aunt Sue Clearwater for about a week now." I shook her hand. "Thanks... I love diving.. It's pretty much amazing." I laughed, and studied the girl. She was too pale to be completely Native. Pretty, short, but, all well, She seemed nice.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:28 am

"The Clearwaters huh?" I said "their nice." I said Leah doesn't like me much but Seth is ok with me."i said i smiled. " So how old are you?" i asked.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:42 am

I smiled. "Yeah, Leah can be a handful, but I love her. I'm 17. You?"
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:51 am

"I'm 16" i say " what do you say we get out of the water and dry off?" i said and started to swim to shore.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down