Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO THE MALL!!!

Go down

TO THE MALL!!! Empty TO THE MALL!!!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:18 pm

We pulled in the parking lot of the mall and i hopped out of the car grabbing my purse before i shut the door. I pranced over to Cloud's side and stuck out my hand. " I'll help you have a good day.. for once." I sounded like i sang the sentence but didn't care. We locked arms and she locked the doors of her car. We skipped inside singing troll-li-lalala and stopped when we got to hottopic. She went in first and then i pranced in with my purse hanging loosely on my for-arm. I looked through the isles and found the perfect little pink and black tu-tu skirt to go over my jeans, converse and light pink shirt for the prom. I held it up to my eye-level and examnid it for any signs of tearing or weakness. The guy in the next isle over with a lip-ring and pail skin stared at me as if i were a shiny-toy they had passed out in pre-k. I brushed through my hair with my left hand, and waited for his instincs to tell him i wasn't safe to mess with. I cracked a smile as the girl in back of the room felt imbarased of herself trying to look pretty today when she saw me. It wasn't fair to the girls who thought they were pretty when they saw one of us and i felt a slight pang of pitty as she tryed to hide her now red face. I walked up to the counter and handed the cashier the money for the tu-tu skirt. " will that be all?" she asked in a unethusiastic voice."yep thats it!" i said as i took the bag she handed me. "You have a nice day." I said as she looked up at me and then I trotted over to Cloud.

Back to top Go down

TO THE MALL!!! Empty Re: TO THE MALL!!!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:34 pm

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the girl hide her face. While Riki paid for her clothes, I scanned the isles, and something caught my eye. It wasn't clothes either. A boy that was standing behind me, looking at the stuff on the aisle behind me. Was he human? I wasn't sure. But for a second, I felt whole again, and full of life so to speak.

I picked out a paramore t-shirt, then went and paid for it. The boy had an identical familiar face. Lucas. We got out of Hot Topic, then went off to the food court. He showed up there too. "You're being eyed, Cloudykins." Riki said with a giggle. The boy was looking at me. Finally, he came over to me, and said in a tenor voice, that was sent chills down my spine, "Would either of you mind if I sat here?" Riki giggled again, and said, "No, Go ahead." I nodded.

"Long Time, No See Cuddlekins." I threw myself into his arms. "Lucas. I thought you were dead!" I whispered louder than I meant too. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, and I began to shed a few tears. In that very instance, I felt whole. Like there had never been a wound in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:41 pm

I smiled as she threw herself in his arms." Awwwwwwwh!..." i said with a smile on my face. She whispered to him very loudly and i heard every word this was beautiful i HAD to take a picture. I grabbed my camra and aimed it at them letting the strap fall over my wrist. I snapped the shot. " Don't I get a hug??" i said my mouthhangging open as if i was hurt but she could tell i was kidding. She gave me a hug and i smiled to myself. I was glad she as happy. " well i've never met you before so Hi! Lucas i'm Rikiah!" I said enthusiasticly and stuck out my hand for him to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 pm

I smiled. I was beyond happy. I got my best friend, and my amour back in the same day. I pulled my chair over to Lucas's as he shook Riki's hand warmly. "Nice to meet you." Oh my lucas, he was such a charmer. I loved this guy.

"So, Riki, this is Lucas, in the flesh." I was so happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:59 pm

I smiled warmly as he shook my had. "It's nice to meat you too!" i said happily.

I looked around the food court and closed my eyes as two boys walked by my chair. I giggled as one of them thought that Lucas was the luckiest guy in the world and the other was thinking about me... not x-rated at all they were modest thoughts and i shiffted in my chair to see him.

I gapsed as i saw a glimpse of him and I sometime later today. He walked with a flow that was not like any humans. He was a vampire too! Jeez how many of us are here? I lifted my head and sniffed the air to catch a wif of only four vampires in the whole mall. I smiled to myself and looked up at him once more his bright green eyes looking strait at me a light powder of blush came to my cheeks and i looked down at the table.

'Hmmm.. I wonder if she has a mate?... prolly... i never get that lucky.' he thought surely. I gigled under my breath and gave him less sertanty and more courage to do what he wanted. He stopped and slowly turned my direction but did not come over to me. 'I'll see her later. I'm sure of it.' He thought again.

My eyes grew darker blue, as a girl rushed by the table she smelt like a honey/vanilla but i knew better than to do anything that would trow my life plan off course.I slammed my eyes shut for a moment and then opened them. They grew lighter as the girl passed the table swiftly to ge to her boyfriend. I sighed and brushed a lock of light pink hair away from my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:51 pm

I giggled as a boy with stunning green eyes passed by the table. He wanted Riki, I could feel his emotions. I smiled, "So.. Back to shopping Riki?" I laughed. I knew exactly where the boy was going, and we were headed there next by my request.

We arrived at our destination, Aeropostale. I hated the fact that it was so preppy, but they had cute tank tops. Sure enough, the boy with the green eyes was in an aisle, looking at a form fitting shirt. I giggled, then whispered in Riki's ear, "Go talk to him!", Then gave her a playful push.

Last edited by Cloud Kennedy Ryoko on Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:09 pm

I looked up at clouds question "yeah! let's go!" my high pitch voice rang out loud and clear as i was exited.

We walked into Areopostale at her request and sure enough he was there. I looked at Cloudy and she whispered in my ear and pushed me tword him. I fell forward into his arms and was imbarased as hell. I pulled myself out of his arms. "Sorry. My friend is pushy." I said sinding a death glare in the direction of my best friend. He looked at me sincerly and smiled the most briliant smle i had ever seen. I smiled shyly and a light blush filled my face again. I straitened up and blinked four times unnessisarly. He smirked. " My names Rikiah by the way." i said holding out my hand for him, still blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:17 pm

The beautiful vampire girl i had saw in the food court fell straight into my arms in areopostale i smirked as she babled on. she held out her hand for me to shake, but instead i took it and fissed it softly. "My names Kegan it's a pleasue to meet you Rikiah." i said as i let her hand go. She blushed and i winked at her. " I don't mean to be subtle but would you like to go tslk somewere a little less crowded?" i asked my bass voice becoming a bit weary as the girl behind the counter glared at Rikiah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:18 pm

I giggled, then my phone began to ring. Ahhh-Ahhh, The Sun Is Blinding, I-I Stay Up Again Oh, I'm finding,That's not the way I want my story to end I excused myself, and walked outside the store, and began to talk, but still listening for any signs of trouble that Riki was in. Lucas came out, and stood by my side. I could hear Riki being her clumsy self, falling into Kegan's arms. That was the boys name. He had beautiful eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:24 pm

I blushed as he kissed my hand. My face becoming VERY red. " uhhh... yeah i'd love to go talk somewhere..." I looked around for Cloud but she was outside the store talking on her cell phone. " Where did you have in mind?" i asked playfully coming back to being myself. I smiled and let my light pink stripe of air in my bangs fall over my eye. He lifted his hand and brushed it away with out even touching me. I gasped, " How did you do that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 pm

" how about coming with me backroading?" i asked brushing her hair out of her eyes with a flutter of wind coming from my palm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:34 pm

"That sounds great!... what kinda car you drive?" i asked intrestingily.. he thought of the kinda car he drove and right beforehe said it i blurted out. " 2008 red hummer!" i said exitedly. and he stared at me in awh. I smirked " you'll figure out how i knew that later." i said and walked out of the store a smle stuck on my face. Cloud looked at me for a second and then began to walk in the uposite direction. I turned my head over to the store and winked at Kegan. " I won't be riding home with you Cloudy," i said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:40 pm

I giggled. I knew it was gonna happen. Lovey emotions were in the air. "Have Fun Riki... He hurts you, I'm going to kill him, literally." She knew I meant it, but then I grabbed Lucas's hand and skipped away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:48 pm

I giggled. It fel like my hole body was tingling. i ran back in the store, feeling braver now he had his back turned. I lifted myself onto my tip toes and kissed him on the cheeck... or at least thats what i tryed to do I he turned and kissed my lips it felt like i was flying. I broke the kiss and grabbed his hand leading him out of that store and out to the parking lot.
" Wanna race?" i asked as i stopped behind the mall in front of a samll patch of woods that led to a bigger patch of woods that led back around to the side of the mall. and out to the parking lot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:55 pm

I turned at exactly the right moment and bent my head down so i could kiss her. She grabbed my hand and led me outside. She stopped behind the mall and asked me if i wanna to race.
"you read my mind." i said calmly. As she stood looking up at me exitedly

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:06 pm

"you have NO idea" i murmered then took off into the woods my hair flying behind me i giggled softly and ran a little faster as he coght up to me. He reached out and grabbed me along the waist pulling me to the ground. I layed there on the ground dazzed he cript over to me silently. I giggled a bit and sat up pulling a small twig out of my hair. I got up swiftly and took off again. I reached his car and stopped then sat on the hood right before he got there. " Took you long enough!" i exclaimed and giggled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 pm

"Jeez you are fast!" I said somberly. "How did you find my car so quick?" i asked confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:20 pm

"Yep! i'm fast alright," i turned my head to see if anyone was evsdroping. " I'll tell you in the car how i did that." i giggled and hoped off the hood landing in front of Kegan gracfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:31 pm

I laughed softly as she landed in front of me. I looked down at her smiling and pulled my keys out of my pocket i unlocked the doors with out taking my eyes off her. I ran ove rto the drivers side and hopped in the carshe did the same only on her side. I sped out of the parking lot and into the street. " I wanna take you somewere can you Tango?" i asked amused at her reaction to the word Tango. It was the most romantic dance there was and i knew it and appeerantly so did she.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:41 pm

My eyes got wider as he said tango. " HELL YES I CAN TANGO!! I need a dress though." i said looking down at my faded jeans and my bright blue t-shirt. He stopped and turned around to the mall. "I'll be right back!" I said and ran into the mall. I an into Papya and grabbed a long flowy red salsa dress i had been eye-balling for the past hour. I swiftly walked up to the counter and payed for it. I ran into Payless and bought a pair of pretty glossey red heels. I ran back to his car and put the dress and the shoes in the back the dress was covered by a bag they put it in in the store and the shoes were still in the box. " you ready?" he asked as i hopped in the car. " Now i am!" i said exited.

* continues in the anywhere section*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down