Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging out Pt. 2

+2
Jessica Strouder
Jason Black
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hanging out Pt. 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging out Pt. 2

Post  Dante Ienzo Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:06 am

I glared at her, a sharp gaze in my eyes. People told me my eyes where like an exploding moon, with shards showing every emotion. 'Tell me what is wrong, Jess." I snapped, teeth sharp. I hated seeing her sad, mad, anything. I got defensive.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:10 am

"I told you im confused is ALL seriously." I looked at her she was staring at me. "Ok i'll admet it I have a crush on someone and you talking about you imprinting just got me confused i didnt know wether I had imprinted or wether it's a meaningless crush and thats all it is no worries." I said and gave a huge fake grin.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:14 am

That grin didn't fool me. I glared at her. "It's Jason, isn't it...?" I whispered softly, biting my lower lip. "I wish I never mentioned the imprinting thing..." I looked down. The black hole of my heart suddenly ripping more. The pain was overwhelming, again, I felt tears burn hot in my cheeks. I tried to ignore it, tried and tried, but only more tears came. My body trembled once, and I bit my lip roughly to avoid whimpering, like I always had before I went to sleep. Jacob was always there, and now, he was gone...
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:21 am

It is but it's not your fault you didnt do it im jus over emotional. No big. Seriously Waffles i'm fine. i said as i lifted her chin and and noded once looking solomly into her eyes." I poromise i'm OK." i said then grabbed her arm and puled her up as i regained feeling in my legs. "Lets go to the Beach i told you we would and plus Jas prolly won't ever like me back anyway i'll prolly get over him... eventually" i said and started to walk into the woods my own little short-cut to the beach.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:29 am

I followed her. She was a strong one. I gave her that. A soft smile covered my lips, and I followed her, I didn't want to ruin the moment by saying something stupid. I just wished I was never imprinted, I was normal, I wasn't a freak...
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:38 am

I stoped at a clearing. " Be right back... stay here please." I ran behind a tree far in the distance and phased. then came back licked her hand rubbed my head across her arm and nodded my head trying to tell i was ok and to phase she could follow me ALOT quicker if she was in her wolf form. Plus I could hear her, and she could hear me with us being best friends almost sisters we found a loup whole no matter what pack she or I was in... it didnt matter not now that we were so close.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:42 am

I smiled, phasing quickly. My fur a shimmering white. I licked her cheek softly. So, looks like I'm a love sick puppy... I smirked, padding along the forest. Paws snapping any large twigs.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:51 am

Feels like im a stupid mutt that likes someone that will prolly NEVER in a million decades like her. I would love to know but I don't have the guts and he sure as hell isn't gonna come up and tell me. i thought giving her big figure a sharp look. Do you want to know what happened yesturday at the beach with him and I? I didnt tell you I bet you proly want to know. you always do. i said her through my thoughts.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:53 am

I chuckled, my chest rattled. Hey, at least you crush isn't imprinted on a half-breed, anyway, TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!! I snickered, padding along. Hackles rising and falling like the ocean waves.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:03 am

I can't TELL you i have to SHOW you i have it burned into my brain. I say You better sit down and for another he may be a half-breed but he's REALLY cool. i say trying not to sound so much that i liked him but it was too hard. as i replaid the experiance to her i saw her smirk a few imes then look at me the next then her eyes get REALLy big and then all over again it was acctually VERY amusing. When the burned in memory stopped I looked at her and asked Does it seems like he likes me to you?? it did to me but i wanted another persons oppinion. and the beauty of talking to her this way was i could make her feel every emotion i did as it happened on the images in my brain.She looked at me herEyes getting VERY wide. she sat in silence for little bit i couldn't tell what she was doing bu i waited patiently for her to responde.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:15 am

Yes, yes it does... I padded along, remember a time with Jake. I smiled softly, knowing my friend was getting the memories again. The sand, and our laughing. The ocean waves, and the seaweed ballls. God, I missed him.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:22 am

Thats sweet I said and started o replay the memories of Jas again and again,and again and again and everytime i paused it on the part i really got to look into his eyes. When he shoved me up against the cliff and got right in my face everything about him was soo intoxicating to me i had to stop and make sure i was planted on the ground instead of floating up in the air on a cloud while everything else werld around me umncontrollebley.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:30 am

I smirked, my own memories of Jake and I replayed. It was the summer before he met Nessie. I was jealous of her, so jealous... His goofy smile, and big arms. I felt rendered useless, like a part of me was missing. I felt happy for Jess, hopefully, this would work out for her...
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:35 am

I doggie-sighed and went to her sid It will be ok hun i sware it! I looked at her then back at the ground. I could tell she was really hung upon him and sheHAD imprinted I just didn't want to loose my friend to a life of being jerked around by Jake and her heart.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:41 am

I looked at her, eyes soft. I knew she cared, she was like a younger sister, I always wanted. I smiled softly. I never knew being imprinted was this painful, and scary. I wanted to protect Jess from that... I really did, this pain, and torture. If Jason ever hurt her, his head was on my mantel!
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:49 am

I'll be right back. I thought when I came back I was in my human form again. I had changed and I was ready to go to the beach I had enoff of not doing anything it was time to do something with my time than sit there and think about Jason and I knew she would be thinking about Jake pain i didnt want her to feel but there was no way to cure her the damage was aready done there was nothing i could do and i knew it. (Doesn't mean i wouldn't try.) I sat down and waited for her to change it took her longer than it did me but that was the same with everyone.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:57 am

I phased human, throwing my cloak over my shoulders. With a sigh, I looked at her. "Come on, what do you wanna do?"
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:02 am

"I don't know but i know i want to do it WITHOUT thinking of boys they cause nothing but trouble even thought troubles my second middle name i don't like when it's pointed at me i like when im the one inflicting it." I said with a laugh and put my arm around her shoulders "Well we could go to the beach im pretty sure the guys arn't there they never go without one of the ""Fun girls"" I said puting in the air quotes.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 am

I laughed loudly, a first real laugh in what seemed like months. "Alright, come on!" I laughed, dragging her along to the Beach. For a moment, I saw a flicker of Hope... Then, it was gone.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Black Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:53 am

I sat alone on the beach sighing away to my hearts content. I drew pictures in the sand only for them to be washed away by the surf. I sighed again, turning my head to see a rather beautiful girl, I recognized her as a wolf immediately. bounce
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:20 pm

I came out of the forest and looked along the beach there was only one person. I looked closer his tall body comeing into sight. IT WAS JACOB!!!" JAKE!!!" i screamed and ran up to him giving him a humungo hug. "I thought you were with Nessie in Europe.. Did you guys come back early??" I asked still huging him. I looked up at him confuseion clouding my thoughts about his brother. " Did you? Did you? Did you???" I asked exitedly. He was like my big brother i could be my annoying self around him i didnt have to leave my exitedness behind.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Black Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:07 pm

"I missed my flight," I said. "Nessy made the flight though. So I came back." I said standing up, eraseing a picture of what looked like an orange eating a person, but was really me biteing Edwards head off. damn him for makeing me stay here... I thought.
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:51 pm

"Well i've been hanging out with your brother for the past few days... he's nice." i said trying to make it ovious i didnt like Jason even though i did."So whacha been up to since you got back?" I asked intrested " And i'm sorry you missed your flght by the way bet it sucked having to stay here." I said smiling and playfully pushed him. "You know you could have told me you were leaving but nooooo I had to hear it from Jason. You should have told me you big lug." I said teasing him.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Black Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:19 pm

I fell over playfully when she pushed me. "Well I didn't want to see you all teary eye'd" I said smileing. Look at Dante. "Well do I get a hug?"
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:32 pm

My eyebrow twitched, and my insides felt on fire. Looking at the large werewolf made me smile. All those summers with him, his big, fat head. "Well! Maybe I shouldn't give you one!" I turned away, arms crossed. "For not even texting me about you missing the flight." I growled.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next