Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging out Pt. 2

+2
Jessica Strouder
Jason Black
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hanging out Pt. 2 Empty Hanging out Pt. 2

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 pm

I came out of the forest going as fast as I could, and unphased right as I hit the house. Psh, Im always the fastest. Suckers.
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Hanging out Pt. 2 Empty Re: Hanging out Pt. 2

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 pm

I ran back t the house after i put on my cloths. I hoped in the house and sat on the couch. "So do you fix cars or not?" i said givin ga smile at the question i had asked him that he hadnt answered yet.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Alls I had on was my stretchy Spongebob Boxers

Ill answer that when I get back B-R-B I say and run up to my room to get dressed.

I come back downstairs and say, "Yeah, Cars are my thing"

Last edited by Jason Black on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:49 pm

You better not take so long this time i yelled after him, and smiled to myself. He got back to me sitting there watching the T.V and he sat down " I'm a car person too." i said. "I've swiched out the intioior in mine a few times, and i installed the sky light myself. Soo what did you think of MY car?" i asked him and smiled.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:50 pm

Not bad, my Mustang can prolly smoke it. I say
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:57 pm

"I doubt it. but i don't wanna do anything right now. I just wanna sit here so im not gonna ask you to race and plus my car is already parked outside and i don't feel like moving." i said giving him a wink and laid my head back on the couch and closed my eyes. I hadnt got very much sleep the night before so i really didnt want to do anything after what we just did.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:57 pm

I walked up the steps, and didn't even bother to knock. "Hey Jason, and Hi, Um, I'm sorry, I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Seth Clearwater." I held out my hand for her to shake. She was too pale to be a rez girl, although, I could have been wrong. I was about a foot and some odd inches taller than her, so I had to look down. Being tall kinda sucked sometimes. I gave her my best smile, showing all of my white teeth.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:04 pm

I looked up to see who looked to be Leah's little brother. "Hi i'm Jessica Strouder."i said and shook his hand. "it's nice to meet you" i said being friendly i normally got along with guys better than girls so why not talk to him. " I moved to the resurvation about a year ago. You may know my brother or my father." I say "I stay to myself those are the big people everyone knows from my family. Oh yeah to know the you proly have to know therir names huh? m brother's name is Walker and My father's name is Dyane. I work at the Diner in Forks if you ever go there you might have seen me." I said matching his big grin with my own.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:28 pm

"Don't worry, I'm nothing like Leah. I'm not uptight and annoying." I laughed at my own joke. Jason musta got it too, because he laughed.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:36 pm

"Thats good." i said I was happy to meet some more people and not even have to go out of my way to do it. " Soooooo..." i said. " Wanna see if there's another game on or if theres a reapet of the last one we didn't get to see it and i'm dying to know how it ended." I said giving off another smile. I sckooted over farther to let Seth sit next to me while i tryed to find another football game.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:45 pm

I slowly walked up to the stairway of Jake's house. It had been a while since I had been here. Maybe a month or so. The Blacks had always let me in, so I just marched in, looking around. The hood of my cloak was covering my face, and I slipped a gloved hand up to remove the leather from my head. Shaking my crania violently, I flung water off. With another lingering look, I noticed Jake wasn't home. I snorted softly. "Dang it..."
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:06 pm

"Hey!!" I said and waved to Dante then looked back at my new found football game and put both my arms on the back of the couch around both guys. i watched the game intently, to see what the Dolphins would do next.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:22 pm

I would turn to face Jessica, smiling. With a flash of a hand, I waved back, grinning. My Atreyu shirt was drenched which gave me a slightly sour mood. I looked towards the T.V. "Oh, Jess, if you see Jacob, tell him I have a tennis racket with his name on it."
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:26 pm

"Appeerantly Nessie took him to Europe with her i don't know when hes gonna be back." I said and rolled my eyes. "I've been hangging out with Jason since he's been gone" I said and hit Jas in the back of the head which he prolly didnt feel at all.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:30 pm

I sighed softly, hopefull inaudible to the others. I hated the imprintation Jake had made to Nessie. I could never admit that to anyone though. My eyes dilated for a moment, then returned to their sapphire glow. "Damn him..."
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:35 pm

"Ehh it's not his fault..." I said and smiled you wanna go walk around or something??" i said then i looked ack at Jason who was comeing with me i was sure of that. I got up put the romot in bettween the boys. put on my coat and put my arm around my friend. "Shall we??" I said and smiled.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:42 pm

I nodded to Jessica, flipping my hood back up in a flourish. "Let us travel to the deepest pits of... THE FOREST!" I laughed, slinking my arm around the woman's shoulders.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:46 pm

"Bye boys!!" i said with a smile and then waved to them. I closed the door behind me. So where to WE can take my car."i said pointing my hand to my car "or we can run your choice." I said looking at her with no prefrence of how we traveled.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:55 pm

"We can walk, I like the cold feeling of rain..." I would smile softly, looking at the gray skies. "As much as I love your car..." I shuffled my feet.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:59 pm

"ok" i said watching her shuffle her feet " but if you wanted to I would let you drive cause you never have before" i said tonting her with my keys. I started to walk off wondering if she was going to take the deal with my car or just walk with me I even had lether seats if she wanted to roll down the windows and open the sky light i would have no problems with letting the rain in my car.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:13 pm

I laughed. "I got a camero sweetheart." I smirked, walking next to her. "What's up with the random walk?" I hoped to God, it was not about what I think it was about...
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:16 pm

"I dont know just did it cause im cool like that." i said smiling "Sooo how are you this rainy evening?" i asked making conversation.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:21 pm

I grinned at her. "I'm great, and you m'dear?" I smiled again. With a glance, I glared up at the stormy skies. I sighed softly.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:23 pm

"I'm good." I said as i jumped out on the cirbe of the street "Which way you wanna go?" I said standing there looking at her over my shoulder.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:27 pm

I smiled, glad to get away from things. "Anywhere is good." I smirked, shuffling my feet, and playing with my zipper.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next