Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging out Pt. 2

+2
Jessica Strouder
Jason Black
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hanging out Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging out Pt. 2

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:33 pm

" Ummm..." I said looking around. "Let's go to the beach I always go there when im bored."I said and walked beside her on the road.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:41 pm

A smile coated my lips, and I walked with her. My mind kept stabbing my heart with a long glass, reading 'Jake.' I hated thinking of him, and the glass decided to turn it painful. I shifted softly, walking still. Hopefully, my hood would provide the hiding of my discomfort. I hate Jake one moment, the next, I miss him. God, I would love to smack him hard.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:45 pm

"Waffles are you ok? You don't seem yourself whats going on?" i said turning my head to her.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:48 pm

"Huh?" I snapped out of my world for a moment. "Oh, yeah, Care-bear, I'm fine, just thinking." I gave a smile, hoping to fool her, and myself.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:53 pm

"I'm not stupid hun i know somehings wrong now talk to me or or i sahl be forced to tackle you." I said and pushed her. "come on talk to me" I said hopeing to ge her to talk to me.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:59 pm

I felt my face turn hot, and I looked at the sky. "My the sky is pretty. Did you see the grass?!" I stammered, trying to get her to change the subject.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 pm

"Oh come on!!" I said as i tackled her to the ground. "I'm like one of your best friends pleeeeaaaaasssseee tell me whats bugging you." i said looking at her in confusion she always told me everything i wondered what was the matter with her.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 pm

I sighed, she was my best friend. "Well, it's embarrasing... But, I think I've imprinted..." I gulped, face red, rain pelting my face in a series of beautiful drops.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:18 pm

"Thats great!!" i yelled "Wait..."i said coming down off my rainbow of happiness "With WHO?!?!?!" I asked egerly. I looked at her in happiness for her new found imprint.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:23 pm

I felt my face go into a series of different shades of red. Cherry, to a blacker garnet. I gulped hard, looking at her with stern eyes. I gapped like a fish for a few moments. "I..." Sweat clogged my neck.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:26 pm

"You???" i asked her as she struggled for the words. I hit her on the back "Spit it out" I said and hit her again as if she was choking then laughed at my own insanety.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:33 pm

I lightened, she was my best friend, someone I could always trust. "Well, he's amazing, a rebel... and ass to tell the truth..." I smirked at my own inside joke.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:35 pm

"OK??? What's his NAME!!!?????" I asked exitedly
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:42 pm

"Guess." I loved doing this to her. Really, I did, but when she found out... oh god... Everyone, Care-bear is gonna blow.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:50 pm

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM..." i said and looked at the sky. "Do I know him??" i asked trying to figure out who it was.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:52 pm

"Yup!" I smiled sweetly, thinking about him... He was so perfect, besides the pig-headed thing. But, even I was stubborn.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:00 pm

" Oh come on waffles you know i'll never figure it out. PLEASE tell me?? PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE????" I begged her hugging her and not letting go. she could NEVER stand it when I begged like this and I knew it. "PWEASE??" I said pooching out my lower lip and giving her my puppy dog eyes.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:33 pm

I gazed down at her, eyelid twitched. "Jacob." I turned away, face red, a mad mix of strawberry red and ruby. I bit my lower lip.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:49 pm

" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." i said in my best friend tone. "So how do you know you imprinted??" i asked trying to find some explination for it. I had never fully understood it in the first place.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:33 pm

I struggled for a moment. "Well, every moment you think about them. You can't stop, it's a never ending cycle. I feel so lonely without Jake, and I hate myself for it." I looked at her confused. "It's hard to explain."
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:00 pm

I stoped in my tracks for amoment thinking about what she had said about not being able to get him off of your mind I thought back to Jason, but that was just a simple crush right?? Right?????? Then I quickly looked at her agin and started to walk with her again I hoped she didn't notice me stopping and looking back in the houses direction. Oh she wouldn't ask me what was wrong with ME im always the one thats concernd not her. But what if she did? I lowered my head trying to convice myself that it was just another meaningless crush no reason to go all 'oh i imprinted!!' right?? "Everyone ALWAYS says its so complicated why can't all this love shit EVER be simple?!?!?!?!" I almost screamed and steped off of the road holding my head in my hands i put my back up against a tree and slid down to sit on the ground. Then Something wet fell into my hands. I looked at them its just the rain thought and then suddenly another appeered untill I was balled up on the ground crying in my hands and not being able to do anything about it. I wondered what was wrong with me??? Why was I so damn emotional these days? It seems like since the first time i met Jason I had been like this it wasn't fair to me that my stupid tears wouldn't stop comeing.I tryed to stratin up but my legs felt like they were numb it was hard to even move but somehow I got to a standing position up against the tree but still there were tears streaming down my face. I tryed to hide my face in my coat but it was too late she had already witnessed my meltdown 'how could I EVER explain that???' i thought to myself and looked back at my friend who's face was covered in worrie from my emotional breakdown.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:41 pm

I watched Care-bear. What was wrong?! I sat by her, rubbing her back. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Was it about the imprinting? What had I done? I hate Jake for this! Grrr, I hate everything...
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:46 pm

"I..I" i said as I flung myself against her draping myself over her and started to cry on her shoulder." It..It's not about you." i said trying to keep that last cry contained but it was VERY dificult.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:55 pm

I held her tightly, rain pelting us as we sat on the road. Thoughts ripped through my head, and for once, I wasn't thinking about that large, gaping black hole in my chest. I was more concerned with my best friend. The poor thing was so... so emotionally unwell... Was it Jake's brother...Jason?
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:03 am

"It's just... I'm confused you know me... I do it when im....... stressed." I said trying to convice her... and myself. I wipped my eyes off. Then I tryed to get up but was held down. I looked at her again. This time letting her see the tear stains and the new ones that were forming. "It's ...........nothing... like i told you im confused is all...." i said looking into her eyes. that time i couldn't help but shed a tear and instincktivly trying to run away again but she wouldnt let me once more.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next