Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nosy Neighbor

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nosy Neighbor - Page 3 Empty Re: Nosy Neighbor

Post  Lani De La Garza Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:59 pm

I gazed at the little girl. Something about her was extraordinary. She had the pure beauty of the vampires, but a flush of human blood in her cheeks. "Uhh...Hi...I'm Lani...." I mumbled. I picked at the gauze. I really hated being bandaged up like this, but I couldn't help it. I was always getting hurt, whether it be by someone else or a klutz-inflicted injury. I stood off to the side, waiting for Rose to drag me out to the garage and take me home.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:37 am

"Ok guys... I'm gonna take her home now." I said and walked taword the door pulling the door open it made an almost silent but hidious creek. "We need to get that fixxed." I mummbled under my breath. Lani followed. "Lets go." I asid blankly and grabbed her hand fast pulling her onto my back once again in one stifling graceful move, held my breath and began running through the woods up to Lani's house. I scaled the walls of the house with ease and hopped inside her room and then let her off my back gentley, "Ok.. I guess I'll see you later." I said and made taword the window silently and swift leaving no evidence of her ever leaving her house or me ever being there. I walked fast through the night. No reason to run again... I have no place I have to be rght at the second. I thought to myself and walked at my brisk non-human pace through the woods my long, blonde, fairly curly hair flowing gently in the breeze after every one of my movements.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:42 am

I smiled at Lani but before I could respond Rose dragged her off. Smiling at Alice, I yawned slightly "She seemed nice" I said with a smile then it faded quickly. I walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter, thinking about my parent's.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Dazed, I walked into my bathroom. Peeling off the gauze, I assessed the scrape. It was nothing bad, but she understood the need at the time. Throwing away the used bandaging, I closed my window, leaving it unlocked. "Well, nothing can get any weirder than this...EVER," I mumbled, pulling on a tank top and pajama pant, collapsing on the ever so soft mattress.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Pain ached in my chest. A piece of me had been ripped completely out of me. I lifted up my light shirt to reveal a entire piece of me missing, literally. A small chunk of granite like skin was missing from my side. I opened my eyes and gasped. Quickly, I lifted up my shirt just to check, and I found it was only some sort of a daydream... Thank god, if there even was one. I truly doubted it. I believed there was some sort of a higher power out there. A higher power that brought me to Jasper, a higher power that brought me to Carlisle, something was out there, and I liked it.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:56 pm

I pranced in the door and looked at Al who was looking at her ribs for some reason.. I cocked my head to one side.. "What are you doing?" I said with a chuckle then I danced over to the couch and sat down crossing my legs.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:06 pm

I saw Roza come through the door, and I looked up at her with big eyes. "I don't know this time whether it was a daydream, or a vision, but I was missing a piece of me, literally." I said in a very hoarse whisper.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:12 pm

My eyebrows pulled together... "Well your not mising anything..." I thought for a second and pushed out my lips as I did so. I patted the seat beside me and she came to sit with me. slung a arm around her shoulders because she looked terrified... "Hmm... I wonder how THAT would happen?" I searched my mind for any indication of helping her through this... but all I could think of to do was protect her from anything that would hurt her.. which I had always tryed to do anyway.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:21 pm

I looked up at Rose, my eyes watering. I was one of the only vampires who could actually cry. Carlisle was intriged by it. Pink tinted tears ran down from my eyes. They were tinted pink because, I drank blood. I was scared. I was honestly scared. I pulled in closer to Rosalie, and sobbed. I didn't know why this was happening, but I really wished it'd stop.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:26 pm

I held her close into my chest and put her head at the hollow of my neck, I stroked her hair. "Shhhhhh.... It's gonna be ok honey... I'm not gonna let anything hurt you... I promise.. Shhhhhh..." I said and held her close rocking back and forth while holding her like you would a small child with a scarpe on there knee who blowing it out of purportion.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum