Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nosy Neighbor

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nosy Neighbor Empty Nosy Neighbor

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 pm

I sighed as I reached the final step in my journey. I had walked a half mile up the road from my home, and was now standing at the entrance to the Cullen's driveway. Since we'd just moved here a few weeks ago, I had been assailed with all the town gossip and such, as was the custom for the Forkinese people to do to the very rare newcomer. So, it was just as well that I had heard of the strange Cullens. I had also been to Dr. Cullen to check up on my fleeting asthma. That was mostly the reason I had come here. Everyone said the Cullen's were surreally beautiful. I hadn't believed until I saw Dr. Cullen. Now I wanted to see for myself if all the others were the same. I started down the driveway and then stopped myself. How odd would it be, I thought, to have the new girl in town randomly show up at your door sputtering about wanting to see if you were really beautiful? I pushed myself forward again. I would make up a lie on the spot. I could say I had been wandering through the woods, not realizing how far I had really come until I had stumbled upon the Cullen's home. I could ask to use their phone, call my sister, have her pick me up. My curiosity was an untameable flame and being at the mouth of the driveway might as well be a ream of paper to feed it. Taking a deep breath, I started jogging, blind to what I might find.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Nosy Neighbor Empty Re: Nosy Neighbor

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 pm

I went to the door and grabbed the keys to my convertable solomly but there was a sudden smell that was coming forward at me from outside. I decided all well put my slim white jacket over my arms and made way for the door. I stepped a high heeled foot out the door and pulled it closed slipping the key in the knob and turning it swiftly only to pull it out once more. I turned on a dime and lifted my head to see a girl about my height in front of me she was young.. I could smell it. I stummbled on my words but finally got them out it was so strange to have a girl so young to be so tall around here. "Hello, I'm Rosalie Hale... might I ask who you be?" I said as I studied her form. Tall, pretty simpe cloths. Didn't look like she had seen me before either. My mind smirked she was in the 'Oh my god! so beautiful.' stage and I could feel it. I put my small lady-like hand in my pocket and dropped the keys into it. They made an icey clang as they hit the bottom of my pocket.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:15 pm

As I stepped onto the Cullen's front porch, the door opened. I cursed silently and then looked up. I was staring openmouthed at a gorgeous blonde girl about my height. I racked my brain for her name. Roasalie, that was it. I heard her speak, but it took my brain longer than it should have to process her words. "I'm Lani De La Garza. I just moved here a few weeks ago. I live about a half mile down the road. Thought I'd explore the woods," I explained robotically. The rare sunlight danced off her skin in ways I knew weren't normal. "Your skin....It's like...Glitter..." I blurted out, gesturing to her face, entranced completely.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:25 pm

My eyes widened I glanced over to the trees by the garage and tryed to make up some bogus story about my skin. "Uhm...Yeah It's this new bronzer I have. It makes me look all sparkly I just love it.Makes it kinda look like diamonds right!" I said as I popped the convicing story out of my full lips. I made way over to the garage and into some shade so I could push the farthest button over closest to the trees and went in hopping in my car without even opening the door, Put the keys in the ignetion and pulled out beside her. "Want a ride home? I'm going to town anyway. I could drop you off on the way. Nobody's here so other than that your going to be all alone. Don't want to get eaten up by misquitos now would we?" I said trying to be friendly to the kid.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:35 pm

I didn't believe her bronzer speil one bit. Her skin was way to pale to have been treated with any type of blush. "Well, I have to find me some of that bronzer," I half mumbled. I watched Roasalie literally jump into her car, offering her a ride home. "Uh, sure. Thanks.."I said as I slid smoothly inside the convertible. I looked into the forest. Something wasn't right about these Cullens and I, being the nosy Mexican I am, was definitely going to figure it out.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:45 pm

HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!?!?! I practicly thought out loud my head was screaming so loud. Dang sun! She hoped in the car and I pulled down the driveway my hair flying behind me. I scaled the forest hopefully no one would come home while I was pulling out. As we passed the little pathway to Edward and Bella's cottage Were they were I let my mind scream at me 'EDWARD YOU NEED TO COME HOME NOW! I WAS STUPID AND I MAY HAVE REALLY SCREWED US!!!' I tryed to make him hear that.. He may catch it faintly but I don't care he needs to be there when I get back or I'm going scouting for him and that wouldn't be fun. Oh my god what are they going to say? I'm such an idiot. I tore at myself through my own thoughts. "So, your new here huh?" I said a little waringly.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 pm

Roasalie's voice startled me; she'd been quiet so far. "Uh, yeah. Just arrived in town a few weeks ago. I've met your dad, though. I went to get my asthma checked out," I said, choosing my words carefully. Mom had insisted on the asthma check up because of all the foliage in Forks. "He was a pretty cool guy..." I let out. Pretty cool didn't begin to cover it. A pretty cool hot doctor covered it fully, though. I turned in my seat. This may be my last chance to interrogate Roasalie. "You know, you'd never be able to tell you were wearing bronzer. You're skin has a very marbleistic touch to it. Flawlessly smooth, but very pale," I shot at her, my head tilted slightly, the corners of my mouth threatening to tug into a smile that screamed I KNOW YOU'RE NOT HUMAN.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm

"Listen... anything I tell you cannot be reapeted.. I going to let you guess whats up with my skin. But just in case you guess right.. I'm not telling you, but you can't tell anyone your theory's or I will hunt you down and kill you. Do you understand me?" I said with a new level of aggrivation. Venom almost spewing into the back of my throut I turned my head sharply and quick as we made a turn and spit far away from the car threw the trees were the damage could not be seen. "You should put on your seatbelt." I said meakly.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 pm

I fumbled with the seatbelt. I considered all of my fantasy books that involved sparkly skin in the sunlight. "Well, I'm definitely going to rule out mermaid, considering your sparkliness wasn't on a scaled tale, it was on your face..." I said. Then my mind searched outside of the fantasy books. I thought of the research paper I had done in October about vampires. It had gone through legends that traced back thousands of years, not fiction books. I remembered one part of a Quilete legend. It was an excerpt I had used....'The Cold Ones were pale and ghostly in the shade, but shimmered entrancingly in the sunlight...'. My throat constricted. Forks was in the Quilete region.....Roasalie was pale in the shade, sparkly in the sunlight....."...I will hunt you down and kill you....". I whipped my head around to face Roasalie, pushing myself as far away form her as possible. "So....where are you really taking me, huh? Some sacrificial altar so you can suck me dry? Or are you waiting for your vampire friends?!" I spat at Roasalie, my throat to dry and closed to raise to the scream I would have liked to produce.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:23 pm

"Stop it someones going to hear you acting all weird." I said as I pulled into the driveway of her house. "As long as your quiet and keep everything abou this day as our little secret nothing will happen to you at all.. it's your decion" I said harshly the little rimes around the gold in my eyes becoming black. I stomped my foot on the brake pushed the button so the roof would close and locked the doors also putting up the windows in one fast easy move. "I don't eat people... but if you tell people I swear I will start." I said clenching my peraly whites. "Come to my house again tonight please... I have to talk to my parents about you.. and it's not wise to run honey I'm alot faster than you." I said chillingly letting the black seep into my eyes as I got angrier by the second. She took a gulmp of dry spit as I leaned closer to her. "I won't hurt you.. if you keep your mouth shut.. just remember that." I said and forced myself to act calm.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:30 pm

My breath started coming in rapid gasps as she locked the doors and put the top up. "I promise not to tell ANYONE," I said, my eyes becoming larger when she told me to come back. "Tonight...As in night...As in when darkness falls...?" I did not relish the idea. I was afraid of the dark, and being with a flock of vampires wasn't going to be better. My breathing became faster, not providing me with a substantial amount of oxygen. My eyelids fluttered involuntarily.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:41 pm

I put my hand in her jacket pocket swiftly and put the inhailer to her lips. "Breathe. Ok we're not bad vampires and if you want I can come and get you. I just have to speak to my parents about this. I put my cold hand on her chest making her take a gasp of air. She folded her fingers around the inhailer and used it for herself. I sat back in my seat. "Would you like me to come get you? I promise I'll be nice.. Alice will love you also she's the nicer one of the girls in our family besides Esme." The dwelling of the black in my eyes became a gentle calm gold and I relaxed. My shoulder's no longer tensing. "Which room is yours?" I asked as we pulled up to her slightly smaller house. I looked up and scaned the light chipping of the wood easy enough to get up and down with a human stradling your back. For some reason she reminded me of myself no reason to frighten her with all the things that could happen and if my family was angered it would be with me. Not with her. I deserved what would come to me.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:46 pm

I took a deep breath off the old asthma inhaler mom made me carry around. "If you can be at the edge of the forest near Lupe's archery target, I can meet you out here at 11 pm. And the last window on the right is mine. There's also a window on the side and backside of the house that access my room," I explained as I unhooked my seatbelt. I had no idea why she needed to know my room location. Either way, what was done is done. "Sooo...can I go now?" I asked, quite anxious to hide in my room, feigning illness, until 11 pm.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:52 pm

"Lets try 10:30 I'll come get you by foot don't want to look suspicous." I said a little raspy from the venom that had built up in the back of my throut it was like duled bells chipper but not very chiming. "You may need a jacket.." I said, and opened the door. "Yeah you can leave." I said and put a hand along the hollow of my neck it was a thing I had always done after venom filled my throut espaicaly the back because it burned like acid.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:57 pm

I stepped out of the car and nodded. "10:30. Got it," I said. I readjusted my posture to tired and defeated as I entered the house. Mom rushed over to me, feeling my forehead and taking my temperature. It was 100. I wasn't surprised. I had gone from friendly, to astonished, to scared, agreeable all in less than an hour. My body was having a freakout. Telling mom I planned on just staying in my room the rest of the night I rushed upt the stairs and unlocked all three of my windows. I put a jacket on the back of my chair and hoisted my hair into a high ponytail, bangs hanging down in my face. I was prepared for a long wait and a wild night.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:03 pm

I nodded and sped down her drive way letting the top down as I did so. I rushed home hoping to see Emmett there maybe he wouldn't hate me as much. but no luck. still no one was at the house. I hoped Al would come back or SOMETHING. I had to get this off my chest.. and fast.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:12 pm

I pranced downstairs, bored. I saw that Rose had returned, and didn't feel as lonely. "Hey Rose!" I said relieved.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:14 pm

I grabbed my cell phone and set the alarm to go off at 10:20, giving me enough time to wake up and be expecting Roasalie. After the alarm was set, I flopped down on my bed and snuggled into the pillow. I had a hunch that it was going to be a very long night, so I should get as much sleep as possible now.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 pm

I looked up at her mornfully if I still had teadutks I would be crying right now. "Hi Al." I said in a whimper. and put my hea on her shoulder as she sat down.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 pm

I looked at my distraught sister. "What's wrong Rosie?" I said, leading her upstairs to Jasper and I's domain.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:26 pm

"I might have made a huge mistake.. but it was an accedent I had no idea she was going to come to the front door and NO idea it was a sunny day!!" I said as fast as I could and felt my face get the slightest bit warmer. I looked down affraid to see Alice as I explained what happened.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:36 pm

I had already knew this was coming. Scenes of my previous visions soared through my head. I stroked her blonde hair softly, letting her know it would be all right. "I knew this was coming, so, I already called Carlisle. He isn't angry, he says that they won't be back yet, so we'll have to sort things out."
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 pm

I looked up at her as my head hang down. "She said she won't tell anyone.. and for some reason I trust her...." I said like a deer cought in front of a vampire with nowere to go. "I just feel so stupid Al. I should have known it was sunny.. or something." I pushed myself to think of things I could have done but didn't.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:48 pm

"Rose, honey, stop blaming yourself. Things like this happen. It's not just everyday a human comes to our door. I would've been unprepared too." I pulled the blonde hunk of granite close to me, and hugged her. "It'll be okay. Even if you do trust her, we can't be too cautious."
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 pm

I hugged her and put on a happy face. "I'm tottally aware of the being cautious part... did you happen to 'see' the whole conversation? Or was it just bit's and peices again?" I asked hoping she saw the whole conversation and I was not as much to blame even though it was ALL my fault for even going outside.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum