Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stalking Through The Forest

Go down

Stalking Through The Forest Empty Stalking Through The Forest

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:08 pm

I was thoroughly pissed as I stalked into the forest by the beach. A feeling of triumph was also coursing through me. I had won, and that wolf-girl knew it. Going faster, trees started flashing by, my long dark hair flying out behind me, dodging branches that tried to snag it's beauty. All of the sudden, I broke into a clearing. My nose was instantly assaulted by a sickly sweet smell. Looking up, I saw the source of the stench. It was a boy. No, not a boy, but not exactly a man. I walked a bit forward, ignoring the odor. A small gasp arose from my lips. This guy was beautiful. I stopped, wanting to come closer, but not daring too.

Back to top Go down

Stalking Through The Forest Empty Re: Stalking Through The Forest

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Marco was lying down with his eyes closed listening to Liar on his iPod. A cool, crisp breeze blew through, sending shivers down his spine. A metallic scent blew through, vampire. "Hello." He called out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:21 pm

My skin tingled at the sound of his voice. "Hello.." I said hesitantly as I held my breath, taking short gasps of air to get used to the smell. Tentatively, I took a few more steps forward, fidgeting nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Marco turned off his iPod, and sat up, rubbing his green eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry." He said in a calming voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:32 pm

I stifled a giggle. I knew he wasn't going to hurt me. I almost doubted if he'd be able to, but I didn't. My knowledge on wolves wasn't extensive, but I knew that I was their sworn enemy and no amount of ethereal beauty could change that. I skipped a few more steps, putting myself only four feet away from him. "I trust you," my voice rang out, clear as crystal, beautiful as bells.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Marco smiled. "Good. So, what's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Deciding four feet was a comfortable distance, I sat down lightly, not making any sound. "Ellie Sands. And you?" I inquired, curious about this beautiful wolf stranger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:46 pm

"Marco Darkwish." He replied, extending a tan hand. Ellie Sands. Pretty name for a pretty girl. Then again, I had to be careful. Vampires draw in their prey with looks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Reaching out with my ghost-white limb, I took his hand in mine, giving it the most gentle squeeze I could. Seeing the careful look in his eyes, I sighed. "I won't hurt you, either, as long as there's no reason to," I warned and reassured him. Best he know the truth, I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:54 pm

"I believe you. He replied in a reasurring voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Smiling, I relaxed for the first time I had wandered into the whole La Push/Forks area. I had been on a constant edge with the tantalizing smell of humans and then that wolf bitch. But now, I was alright. "So...you're a wolf....I think it best to tell you now and straight up that I made one of you unhappy...." I reluctantly stated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:58 pm

"Which one of us, because there's a lot..." Marco asked with genuine curiosity. He hoped to god it hadn't been Leah, or Lillyan. They were two of the pissiest wolfs, and Marco loved them both.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:59 pm

I bit my lip lightly, searching for her name. "Jessica," finally finding it, there was a note of triumph in my voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Marco laughed. " That does not suprise me. She's usually a people person, but is really easily irratated. He smiled, then burst out into another fit of laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Giggling slightly, I shortly relayed the experience to him. "She just hit a sour note with me...." I explained quietly after telling him the details of me pissing of Jessica.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:13 pm

A smile swept across his face. "I get that. I can't stand a few people around here...." He began to twiddle his thumbs. He layed back, and closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:16 pm

I nodded and looked up at the sky. Puffy white clouds had been keeping the sun at bay, until now. The large cotton ball of condensation started to move. "Aw, damn..." I muttered as sunlight streamed into the clearing, setting my skin glittering, bouncing odd light patterns off Marco's face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down