Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing around the forest like an idiot... IT'S WHAT I'M GOOD AT!

2 posters

Go down

Dancing around the forest like an idiot... IT'S WHAT I'M GOOD AT! Empty Dancing around the forest like an idiot... IT'S WHAT I'M GOOD AT!

Post  Jessica Strouder Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:56 am

Danicing like the dork I am I tripped on a tree root to my right, making my left headphone pop out of my ear. I stood up brushed off and put back in the headphone resuming dancing and singing. "I Know your type! Boy your dangerous! Yeah your that guy! I'd be stupid to trust! But just one night couldn't be so wrong! You make me wanna lose control!"I walked along the mossy earth listening to my favorite song for the week: Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship. Not paying any attention to were I was going or what was happening around me I closed my eyes and danced to myself and sang at the top of my lungs as I was doing so.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Dancing around the forest like an idiot... IT'S WHAT I'M GOOD AT! Empty Re: Dancing around the forest like an idiot... IT'S WHAT I'M GOOD AT!

Post  Kass Todd Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:56 pm

I tromped into the forest to see a girl dancing. I about laughed myself silly. Good Girls Go Bad was blaring from her headphones. I gasped, and trotted after her. I tapped her on her shoulder, and she turned and looked at me. "I LOVE THAT SONG. COBRA STARSHIP IS MY BITCH!" I said being serious. "Sorry. Just excited. No one else I've met even knows about them. They rock my polka-dotted toe socks!" I lifted up my jeans to reveal polka-dotted toe socks.
Kass Todd
Kass Todd

Back to top Go down

Dancing around the forest like an idiot... IT'S WHAT I'M GOOD AT! Empty Re: Dancing around the forest like an idiot... IT'S WHAT I'M GOOD AT!

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:36 am

I laughed and quickly took out my red and and black headphones and unpluged them so I could hear her and listen to my music. "Hi. I'm Jessica Strouder, you new around here? Never seen you before." 'This girl smelt weird... wonder what breed she is.' I though to myself snorting. 'Well she's defo not vamp... and she smelled like wolf but it had a sertain tang to it that's hard to explain. I don't know.. maybe it'll come up in conversation!' I stuck out my hand to shake hers so I could properly introduce myself.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kass Todd Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:44 am

I took her extended hand and shook it. "Hiya Jessica. I'm Kass Todd. I'm kinda new here I guess. I've lived here for a few months now, but I've been hiding out in a cave." I said. "And to answer your question, I'm an actual werewolf." I smiled.
Kass Todd
Kass Todd

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:51 am

I smiled and gave her hand a firm shake. "Thats cool! No wonder you smell so funny!...Now how did you know I wanted to know?" I said still smiling at the tan girl standing in front of me.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down