Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calming Down After The Recent Fight With Kegan.

Go down

Calming Down After The Recent Fight With Kegan. Empty Calming Down After The Recent Fight With Kegan.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:18 pm

I walked around the invisble bases hmming along to Almost Easy by Avenged Sevenfold and tossing a ball in the air high above my head catching it swiftly before it hit me. I finnally burst into random song it was Take Me On The Floor by The Veronicas. "The lights are out and I barely know you, We're going up and the place is slowing down, I knew you'd come around!" I was alone... not my cup of tea but it was fine because Cloudy was with Lucas and Keg's was back at my house trying to get my computer to work right with my new software. I didn't mind that he now lived with me, but it would be easierfor me if he wasn't so damn perfect.. maybe i'd like being alone alot less than I already do. I continued humming and closed my eyes I shed my light blue Terminator jacket and pulled the sleaves into a cross about my waist still walking at brisk pace with my eyes closed tightly, my only escape from the fight of life and the fights with my boyfriend about the non-stop perfectness.

Back to top Go down

Calming Down After The Recent Fight With Kegan. Empty Re: Calming Down After The Recent Fight With Kegan.

Post  Lynda Crow Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am

I thought I would get some excercise and run around the bases of the baseball field. When I got there I saw Rikiah all alone so I waved saying "Hello!!!!!!!!!".
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Calming Down After The Recent Fight With Kegan. Empty Re: Calming Down After The Recent Fight With Kegan.

Post  Guest Mon May 04, 2009 1:27 pm

I smiled brightly as I heard Lynda's voice run clear through my thoughts. I opened my eyes and ran over to her. "HI! I've been alone for some time now... you know how I don't like that... I'm glad you showed up!... Sorry i'm babbling again... How are you?" I rambled on and then tossed the ball up above me pulled the pocket of my jeans out a bit and let the ball fall into it gracefully, and once again I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down