Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing with Kegan!!!

Go down

Dancing with Kegan!!! Empty Dancing with Kegan!!!

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:50 pm

I got out of the car and grabbed my dress and shoes i ran into the bathroom swiftly and changed cloths then ran back outside and put my cloths in the car. " Ok! let's go!" i said crossing in front of his car and opening the driver side door. " what do you think?" i said as he got out his mouth hanging wide open. I spun and the dress went up in a fan around my thighs.

Last edited by Rikiah Nikkolas on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dancing with Kegan!!! Empty Re: Dancing with Kegan!!!

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:59 pm

My mouth hung open as she twirled around in front of me. "t-that dress l-looks... a-amazing on y-you!" i stammered my mouth still hanging open. She locked arms with me and brought me inside. She wraped her arms in a tango position around me. " You ready for this?" she asked teasingly. "Bring it on!" I said daring her to show me her moves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:58 pm

I giggled and kicked under his leg my dress coming up slightly and i leaned into him coming up closer to his face as if i was going to kisss him, i smirked as he stretched his neck a bit to kis me and quikly turned my head teasing him just a little my eyes were intesly bright as i locked every inch of my body acording to his movment. He was good.. but not good enough. I smiled meakly and twirled around into a crouch my hands locked on his I swung my leg around under his flipped my hair slightly and truned around grabbing my dress and came up slowly. His eyes got bigger as i came up then relaxed as the song ended. There wasn't a drop of sweat on my body as everyone clapped for us. I smiled pranced off the dance floor I sat down to keep up the human thing. I blinked twice and he came ver to my side and sat down with me at the bar. I blushed slightly as he took my hand.

Last edited by Rikiah Nikkolas on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:21 pm

I smiled. She was a breath-taking dancer no-lie and i was only half as good as her. I shook my hair and the in it came over my eyes and i scowled i made the wave of air from the fan a little stronger than it needed to be and smirked little it as it blew my green bangs to the side. I sat down beside her and twinded my fingers in-bettween hers, that just felt right. I looked at her worrieing she would move her hand away bt she only blushed. I laughed a little my deep voice becoming very soft and gentle. My eyes were slightly going softer with my mood but i quickly changed them back to the peircing green they were before i saw her in that dress. "So now we can go backroading right? Since you beat me at dancing VERY baddly." i said and smirked She nodded yes and i stood then picked her up off her stool and sat her down on the ground slowly and her arms snked around my neck as i did soI kissed her quickly and set her down. I took her by the hand again and led her outside to my car once more. I picked her up again and set her in the seat calmly then shut the door and ran full speed like a glint of light over to my side and hopped into the car. I sped out of the club's parking lot and out onto the street once more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm

"Why are you in such a hurry to be alone with me?" I inquired and then bit my pouty bottom lip. If I still had blood running in my body it would have blead furociously. He sped out of he parking lot and i looked down then slowly inched my over putting my head on his shoulder and he sighed inside his mind. I smirked then i grabbed the wheel and truned it swiftly. " Lets go down this road for right now." I said remembering it was a dead end road no one knew about. I let out a small and simple wave of lust and jumpiness flow through the car. He put his foot on the pettle and kissed me at once, I kissed him back but slowly pulled away. "So what your ability? I read minds, I'm an empath that can change people emotions and I can see the fairly near future." I smirked as the last word came out of my mouth my british accent becoming alot more noticable. He smiled and then changed the color of his eyes and hair i was now staring at him as his eyes went purple and blue and pink and scarlet and black and any other colors imaginable his hair changed along with them just not the same colors at the same exact time i blinked once. " I'm and empath and..." He snapped his fingers and a flame came up then his eyes got wider and he blew it away without pushing air out of his mouth or nose. I looked in awe as he intertanded me with his powers. "That's just bloody amazing!" I said exitedly dumbfounded. I layed my head on his shoulder and he kept the little show going I looked at him in amazment at what he could do my eyes becoming the size of bolders as the flame went blue and then pink and all the colorsin the rainbow he was indeed a VERY intresting person.
And just then my cellphone rang. I picked it up and Cloudy had texted me. I texted her back swiftly and turned to Kegan afterwards. "I have to go. But here's my phone number!" I said and pulled a black sharpie out of my small bag I had tucked safetly into my shorts. I wrote my number on his palm, gave him one soft kiss on the cheeck and hopped out of the car. "BYE!" my voice rang out in a chime as I skiped away swiftly, leaving him in the car shocked as he looked down as his hand and saw my perfect penmenship.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down