Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out For A Random Run!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Out For A Random Run! - Page 2 Empty Re: Out For A Random Run!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Marco chuckled. "You're funny. So.. umm.. when can I see you again?" He asked, not getting his hopes up just to get them crushed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:54 pm

I thought for a second trying to think about something as stupid as my work schedule "How about tonight? Around 6:00 you got a car?." I said eagerly even though I was trying not too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Marco thought for a second, there was his sisters car, and then the car he had gotten for his 16th from his grandparents, who rarely did anything for him. It was a 65' Chevy Nova, and It was beautiful. He hadn't taken it for a test run yet at all. It just sat there in the garage, collecting dust. Tonight was the night to take it for a spin. "Yes, I do. 6:00 is perfect.. What's your address? Or do you want to meet somewhere?" Marco was excited, and he couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:06 pm

I giggled. "Ok heres my address... I don't mind you knowign were I live... as long as you don't stalk me!" I said and smiled. I took a black sharpie out of my pocket and took his hand and wrote down my address 5162 Linburge Dr. "And..." I took his alother hand and worte my cell phone number 555-9874 I put the lid on the sharpie and pocketed it then smiled as helooked down at his left hand the one I had writin my number on. "That's acctually it hon... I didn't give you a fake one." I said teasingly and smiled brightly and could feel the small spark in my eyes as I did so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Marco perked up a lot. "Alright... See you then. I gotta get going. Lilly's going to start worrying.." He then ran off out of the clearing, and back to La Push.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:24 pm

"BYE!" I called after him then sighed my face still flushed slightly. I got up trotted over to my hoodie grabbed it and ran in the direction of my house so I could get ready a smile still plastered on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2