Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out For A Random Run!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Out For A Random Run! Empty Out For A Random Run!

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:14 pm

I grabbed up my iPod nano in my haste to get out the door. I remembered and slowly reached into my pocket and curved my fingers around it. I pulled it out and turned the song to The Remedy (I Won't Worry) by Jason Mraz. I put in my headphones, pocketed my iPod and began to run into the forest near my house.

I pulled my hair out of my messey pony-tail letting it fall behind me as I ran. The damp air felt cool against my skin and I smiled happiley to myself.

I jumped over a fallen log being careful not to phase sense this was the only clothes I had with me. It was truely exhausting to be so damn bored.

I began to sing as my iPod changed to Ayo Technology by 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake, and Timberland. I stopped harshly as I felt someonewatchng me skip around the small clearing and sing happily. My hair hit my shoulders with a quiet whispering THUMP!

I sat on the mossy ground and laied my head on a small boulder behind my head. I sighed and pulled my belt a small bit tighter because it had loosined around my waist while running. I unpocketed my iPod and turned it to sleep then turned it lock and let my finger-tips make figure-8's on my mid-thigh. I looked up at the dark blue sky and the trickling rain above me. I opened my mouth and let the rain-water quinch my almost ever-lasting thirst. I licked my lips and looked around from tree-top to tree-top because of the true fact I was so bored.

My head came up as fast as a bolt of lightning as I heard someone come into the clearing almost silently, my hood up it was almost impossible to see my face so I was hidden as they approached. I smirked "I hear you, ya know." I said and pulled down my hood so I could speak to them more properly.

Back to top Go down

Out For A Random Run! Empty Re: Out For A Random Run!

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Marco laughed. "Yeah, I kind of figured that. I didn't make a super silent entrance." He said, adjusting his hat, and pulling down his hood. "What brings you to this great clearing?" He said, sitting on a boulder a little ways away for the mysterious girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:37 pm

"Just out for a random run cause i'm insanely bored.. You?" I inqired as my hood fell behind my head to reavel my bright glittering cobalt eyes. I watched him intently as he sat down and then crossed my legs so I would spin around and stood up.

I spun quickly like planned and sat on the small boulder that had been behind me and pulled my legs up under my chin and waited for him to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Marco smiled. "The forest is just a calming place for me...Kind of like an escape." He stared up at the usually gloomy sky, and closed his eyes. "It's beautiful here. I feel like I can be myself."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:04 pm

I giggled. "Me too... Other places are somewhat... crouded I guess" I looked down at my black hoodie and sighed. "I'm so bored I might die." I said with a short laugh. I looked down once more and desided it was too hot to have on this hoodie. I grabbed the bottom of it and took it off swiftly and layed it behind me then layed back with my head on the now folded hoodie. I closed my eyes and let the rain drops tickle my face as they fell. I put my hands behind my neck because it was starting to hurt and that cushioned it softly. I shifted on my spot to were I was now on my stomach turned tward him and my head on my wrinkled Birthday Massacre hoodie, my shirt slightly raised over my silver belly button ring.
"The names Camoren by the way.. you can call me Cam though...I like it better.." I smiled breifly and then let it fall.

Last edited by Camoren Saintpeters on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Marco started biting his dark blue lip ring, head still raised up to the sky. He began to softly hum 'Make Damn Sure' to himself. Finally, he broke out into uncontrollable song. "Gonna make damn, sure, that you can't ever leave, you won't ever get too far from me, you won't ever get to far from me." He caught himself, and blushed. "Sorry, the rain does this to me. It has a weird effect."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:05 pm

I giggled again softly. "It's ok.... I was kinda enjoying the fact I'm not tottally bored anymore... Still bored.. just not as much.." My voice drug off into the wide space bettween us. I reached into the small pocket of my hoodie and pulled out a sketch book I had put in there from the oher day and a mini machenical pencil. Then put in a headphone and turned my iPod to Nobody's Listening by Linkin Park and hummed the melody softly. I shook my hair out once making it seem less damp. "If it seems like im ignoring you.. I'm not... I'm just trying to finish up this picture real fast." I opened the skitchbook to find my best work yet slihtly smudged, and I grunt. "Stupid Babysitting job!" I muttered harshly and traced the outlne of the girls head on the next peice of paper.

Last edited by Camoren Saintpeters on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Marco smiled slightly. "You draw too?" He said, feeling astounded that he had met a fellow artist. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket, and began to unfold it. It was anime, what he absolutely loved to draw. It was a picture of a girl, and a boy looking across from each other, smiling. In between them was a small heart. "It has been my best work of all. I haven't done anything like it since." Marco lifted up his head, and smiled brightly. "I paint too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:30 pm

I smiled slightly and looked up from my work. "Hmm.. not many people acctually interest me at all around here... but you do.. and you never told me your name." I said with a smirk. I sat up and walked over to him swiftly. "Do you mind?" I asked him before I took the peice of paper and sat down beside him. "That's really good!" I exclaimed "My friends stupid little sister had to be babysat and i took the job.. nw MY best work is ruined!"I pulle down my shirt from over my belly button and pulled out a drawing that wan't my best but it was good from my pocket. I handed it to him still looking down at the drawing. "It's not my best." I said as he unfolded the picture of a tall anime girl with long blue pig-tails in a uniform that looked like it was made for a spy and she was talking into a headset. The picture WAS very good... but still my best one I had EVER drawn was at home. I traced the eyes of the girl on his drawing and smiled as I noticed the heart in the middle. "You know.. every piece of art tells a story.. right?" He nodded. "What's the story of this?" I asked challengingly as I looked at the picture.

Last edited by Camoren Saintpeters on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Marco half smiled. "Sorry, that was awful rude of me. I'm Marco Darwish. And You are?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:39 pm

"I told you a bit ago. My names Camoren Saintpeters.. but please call me Cam." I said with a little laugh in my voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Marco blushed, "Sorry, I have a short attention span.... But anyway, the art, yes. It holds a small story I guess... I liked this girl, her name was Leah, and she didn't feel the same, so I guess my art was a way to express it.....Cheesy, I know." He shrugged, then flipped his hair to hide his flushed cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:50 pm

"AWWH! Thats sad... it's not really cheesey though.. at least i don't think so anyway. but then again.. I'm strange." I said and bumped his arm with my elbow. "I saw your face blush you don't have to hide it.." My voice trailed off and a pang of pitty hit my heart but I shook it away and put another rin on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:53 pm

I sighed. "I think it's cheesy. She wasn't the one, and I was a teenage boy in a case of like. I guess it's normal...."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:00 pm

"Yuperoonies!" I said happy again. I streched and felt my back pop. I sighed and put my hand back to brace myself from falling off the over-grown rock and then turned to him to give him back the paper. I glanced around the clearing and back to him. I waited for him to say something before I started singing again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:13 pm

"What's the story of that one?" Marco asked, curious of the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:21 pm

"Hmm.. promise not to laugh?" He nodded and I sighed. "I've never really thought I was pretty and never really had much confidense so I got this idea that I could make myself an anime character that was all of the things I wasn't and I don't know maybe i'd feel better about the way I looked and maybe one day... I'd be like her I gess you now.. pretty, fearless, happy-go-lucky, not taking any crap from anyone. I.. don't Know.. it wasa pathetic attempt to try and make myself feel better and have maybe some good feeling about myself.." I rolled my eyes at my own stupididty and tryed to ignore the look on his face after I was done with my stupid story. My head fell down into my chest and I tryed to hide a long held in sob again the self-pitty creeping in on me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Marco looked at her like she was mad. "You said that you don't think you're pretty? Darling, You are beautiful. I swear on my grandmothers grave that I am not lying." He smiled. He honestly did think that she was gorgeous. Much much prettier than Leah, and she was nicer too. She had a lot of things in common with him...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:31 pm

I laughed and looked up slightly. "Your just trying to make me feel better." I looked at him intently then came out of a long look and shook off the self-pitty. "Thanks though..." I said with a smirk. "Your too nice for your own good you know that right?" I giggled out and smiled.. "I've been told that before...but I have a hard head.. its hard to reason with me once I have something set in my mind." I said truthfully and blushed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Marco sighed. "I'll get it through that hard head of your one of these days." Then smiled slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 am

I smile brightly. "So that means we're gonna see each-other again... doesn't it?" I said playfully and nudged his arm with my elbow once more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Marco smiled. "I'd sure hope so..." While shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:28 pm

I blushed. "You are such a little charmer!" I exclaimed coyely and giggled. "How is it you haven't been snached already?!?!" I asked simpley because I couldn't understand and my eyebrows pulled together slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Marco shrugged again. He had thought Leah had liked him, but he was wrong. Leah had feelings for Sam, and Jacob slightly. He shook his head, and came back to reality. "I don't really know...I guess it's because I'm the quiet one..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:38 pm

I sighed. "Well I'm the loud one... makes a good pair huh!?!" I said happiely and smiled brightly. Trying to make him smile because what ever he had been thinking about was bringing his mood down and I could feel it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next