Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day At A New School

Go down

First Day At A New School Empty First Day At A New School

Post  Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Eric caught a ride with Seth and Leah to school. It was his first day in La Push High. School had been going on for several months now, but Eric's grandnanna had just enrolled him. He pulled up his rather heavy messenger bag, and shuffled through the doors. First Stop, Office. Eric thought. He opened the door to the office, and talked to the plump lady behind the counter. She handed him his schedule, and they said their goodbyes. His first class was biology. And Here. We. Go.

Back to top Go down

First Day At A New School Empty Re: First Day At A New School

Post  Jasmine Lautner Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:41 pm

I drove to school in my silver lamborghini. I grabed my backpack and went to my first class, biology,Yay I thought to myself sarcasticly. I walked in and saw Eric sitting by himself so I snuck up behind his right shoulder and taped his left one. When he looked over and I put my face by his and said "HELLO!!!!!!"
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:51 pm

I was bored to death, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. All of a sudden, Jasmine's face was in mine, "Oh my gosh! You scared the begeesus out of me." I said playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:26 pm

"Sorry, I'm just SO EXCITED now I wont be so lonely anymore! It's so boreing in this class, and now I have someone to talk to."
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down