Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School.....Oh Joy!

Go down

School.....Oh Joy! Empty School.....Oh Joy!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Pulling into the Fork's High parking lot, I smiled. School was strangely comforting to me. I had only been here a few weeks and I had not yet spotted the other vampires. This was upsetting to me. But I had attracted much attention among the male and female populations of the school. I could keenly hear the male whispers about my appearance, and the female whispers about where I'd come from and how much my looks had cost. My eyes had saddened as I had thought of the answer: my life. I stopped in a parking space farthest away from the building and opened the door. It was fairly warm outside, so I had worn a frayed denim mini skirt and a dark emerald green half sleeved sweater to match my eyes. I heard the hushed whispers as my long, white legs extended from the navy blue bug. I moved my hair to block my face from the side and, gathering my books, headed to Physics class.

Back to top Go down

School.....Oh Joy! Empty Re : School.....Oh Joy!

Post  Evan Crystal Skye Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 pm

I sat in my Physics class and sketched the tree outside the window. After a few minuets I heard someone come into the room. She was pale and stunningly beautiful and I let out a soft sigh. 'More vampires,' I thought to myself and I continued to shade in my sketch 'I wish us and the vampires could get along for a little, the fighting's getting really annoying' I thought to myself as I took my sharpies and began to color in my sketch of the tree. As I colored in the sketch, my light brown hair fell over my evergreen eyes and I pushed it back behind my ear.
Evan Crystal Skye
Evan Crystal Skye

Back to top Go down