Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out For A Stroll On The Beach

+4
Alex Stone
Dante Ienzo
Victoria
Loree Blaze
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Out For A Stroll On The Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Out For A Stroll On The Beach

Post  Alex Stone Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 am

I smiled and laid down in the sand. Change or stay like this?
Now i know why dogs like this so much! I thought to myself. I sighed and dug my nose into the girtty minerals. When i took it out, the sand was ticking to it. I snuffed and snuffed at it. I stood up and tried shaking it off.
SAND UP MY NOSE! SAND. UP MY NOSE! I thought. I pawed at it. Why wasn't i changing into human form?
Because i like this form. I ran to the waves and jumped into the salty waters. when i came back up, i was a grey cat with green eyes and a black stripped tail. I walked back up to the girl, plopped down, and sighed.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:31 pm

I snapped back into reality. The cloud had floated away, and the smell of... vampire appeared. I looked over. Pale, Gorgeous, Never Aging. Vampires. A little girl, smelled human. A younger looking man, and a younger looking girl. I also saw a cat. "But... It was just a fox..." I murmured confused.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:54 pm

I got up, and looked at Alex. "Well, I gotta get going. If you wanna talk to me again, I'll be around. I never stroll off too far." I gave a quick smile, then jogged off.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:10 pm

i looked at Loree as she got up and jogged away. Well that was quick. We spent like 5 minutes together. i jumped to my feet and ran after her.
"Hey! Wait!" i called. When i finally caught up to her, i grinned wide with amusement.
"You doing anything tonight? We could go out to eat or something...... A movie maybe?" I stammered.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:55 pm

I stopped, and looked at Alex. My face began to turn a shade of pink, and I felt my cheeks turn warm. "I'm free tonight.." I managed to get out. "Umm.. Pick me up at 6:30?" I said, my face still flushed with various shades of pink.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:30 pm

I finally broke surface to see that Loree was out of the water. Sighing, I sped out, snatching my clothes and slipping into my shoes on the way. Catching up to her, I slowed to a regular pace. "So, why the unexpected leave?" I asked, slipping my shirt over my head, shaking out my wet blue hair.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 pm

I looked at EmberLee, my face still pink. "Alex asked me out on a date..." I couldn't understand it... I'd known the dude for like, 5 minutes, and he already wanted to go out with me? I didn't understand it.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:59 pm

I waggled my eyebrows at her. "Are you going? I bet you're going! Is he sexy? I bet he thinks you're sexy!!" I sang out, shoving my jeans in my shoulder bag. While I was at it, i took off my shirt because it was useless, just fabric plastered to my wet torso.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:01 pm

I blushed even more. "I don't know... Should I?" I did say yes... But I was having second thoughts. "He's... attractive... Okay, He's hot." I said faster than it meant to be.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:04 pm

I giggled and poked her in the side, a little to hard maybe, but I couldn't tell. "Does this sexy man have a friend? Because EmberLee could use a companion....even if he does smell really really bad!" I giggled out, shocing my flats into my bag as well. Nothing so refreshing as walking around in a strange place in your bra and underwear!
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:09 pm

I laughed. EmberLee seemed really good at that so far. "I don't know... I'll ask. Maybe we can double?" I was being completely serious. I really didn't want to do this alone. I had never had many boyfriends. There was more than a share of vampires around here... Someone who didn't smell bad... Someone who was hot.. Perfect for her.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm

I smiled brightly and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you! Hey, you don't taste horribly bad as I thought you would! Anyway, where are we headed as we walk at a pace fit for humans?" I asked, wringing out my hair and then shaking it.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:17 pm

I smiled wrily. "Boy hunting for EmberLee." I said with a giggle. "So, Forks. That's where all the good vampires are."
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:21 pm

I smiled and my venom glands started pumping. "That town smells so delicious, almost like melted chocolate and peanut butter," I said, licking my lips, my light blue eyes going to navy in seconds.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:27 pm

I looked at EmberLee, "Yes, But, No deaths. We had that problem with passing by vampires, the Cullens destroyed them..." I thought as my cousins told me about James, Victoria, and Laurent. I shuddered.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:30 pm

I spit the excess venom onto the ground, watching the soil sizzle. Wiping my mouth on a leaf, it disintegrated on the spot. "Relax. I know how to control myself. I only drink animals. I have never before tasted human blood. Besides, I've been in Forks for almost three days now. If I hadn't killed then, I won't now. So, are these vampires VERY hot?"
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:33 pm

I smiled. "I think so... The Cullens are all paired off. Alice is so lucky, She's got Jasper. But anyway, ever since they settled down, the vampire population has risen in Forks. Trust me, when I got here, It reeked of vampire, no offence."
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:37 pm

I nodded. "But there are some hawt and sexy vampy's for me?" I asked. Just then, a thought struck my brain. Very hard, I might add. I grabbed Loree and hugged her, twisting around so almost every part of my body had touched her. I giggled at the inquisitive and embarrased look on her face. "Smell me now. Do I smell better? A little more like wolf?" I asked.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:50 pm

I got a little scared as EmberLee started to twirl me around her like a hug. She stopped and I realized what she was doing. "Smell me now. Do I smell better? A little more like wolf?" she asked. I took a big whiff. "You smell like a hybrid. I like it." I giggled.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:55 pm

I giggled and began to skip beside Loree. "So, where we're going in Forks, would that require clothes?" I asked, gesturing to my bulging shoulder bag.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:58 pm

I looked down at my wet shirt and shorts, and my sand filled converse. I nodded, "Yeah.. Lets go back to my place and change and crap. I need new clothes." I led the way.

*continued in anywhere on the reservation*
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:04 am

Edward looked at the small fox. His carefully composed face barely registered his shock at the sudden thoughts from it. The sand in the nose comments almost made a smile cross his face, but he quickly realized it was a shapeshifter he didn't know. His daughter appeared to be in no danger, and he let her continue to pet the animal knowing he would register any harmful thoughts in time.

"Renesmee, what else do you want to do?" He asked with a smile at his daughter.

Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Out For A Stroll On The Beach - Page 2 Empty Re : Out For A Stroll On The Beach

Post  Renesmee Cullen Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:06 am

I shrugged as I played with the grey cat. "Maybe when it get's later we could go home and do something with everyone?" I asked as I looked at his expression. After a little bit I went back to playing with the grey cat. I laughed as it rolled over onto it's back and moved around in the sand.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum