Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out For A Stroll On The Beach

+4
Alex Stone
Dante Ienzo
Victoria
Loree Blaze
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Out For A Stroll On The Beach Empty Out For A Stroll On The Beach

Post  Loree Blaze Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:50 pm

I had been in La Push for about a week now. I still didn't know anyone except for my cousins, Seth and Leah Clearwater. I didn't mind them at all, I'd kill for them. But, I needed to get out of the house. I stuck my hands in the pockets of my jeans, and shuffled at the sand with my shoe. I saw two other people in the water, but looked away. Glancing around, I saw a piece of driftwood by the edge where the waves crashed. I walked over, and sat down.

Pulling my knees up to my face, I sighed. Leah and Seth had explained a lot of things to me about being a wolf. Like, Imprinting. They said it had happened to Quil, Paul, Sam, and Jacob. I wondered if it would happen to me.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Out For A Stroll On The Beach Empty Re: Out For A Stroll On The Beach

Post  Victoria Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:21 am

I watched the girl from my branch. She smelled awful to me, a scent I did not even recognise. She was definitely not a vampire, I knew that.
I shifted in my position, snapping a branch off. CRACK!
Panicking, I was more alert than I had ever been.
Victoria
Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:22 pm

A slight drizzle had begun. I sighed, irritated slightly, and walked along the sandy shores of La Push Beach. My hair was getting wet, and trust me, no one liked the smell of wet dog. Well,... Anyway, as I looked out at the thrashing waves, I remembered old memories with the Pack. I smiled softly, eyes growing soft. With an unexpected motive, I smelled the air... Something greasy and not so yummy smelling wafted into the air.
Vampire.
I growled softly, teeth showing when I noticed a girl sitting on the beach. I raised a blue brow, then smiled. She was from the Pack. I heard Seth and Leah talk about her. Slowly, I walked forward. "Hey, I don't think we've met. I'm Dante Ienzo. Call me Zexion if you like." I exteneded a gloved hand, showing all my white teeth at the girl.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:46 am

Alexa POV:

I walked down the beach in the form of a Ocelot. My sleek shiny fur glistened against the sun as i strolled over to the trees where an older girl (roughly 17 or 18 looking) stood looking up into the twisting twirling world of the branches and vines. I walked up next to her and changed into my regular form slowly. If i did it fast, i'd be hurting so bad. I looked up into the branches to where she was looking. A girl vampire, with firery red hair and leaves in them stood on a branch. I smirked and looked over to the girl. She smelt like a wolf. Which was good. I was glad i wasn't standing next to a leech.

OOC: If you want to see what an ocelot looks like, go here!
http://www.indiantiger.org/wild-cats/ocelot.html
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Alex POV:

I walked along the sandy beach, my shoes and shirt off. The sun was beating down so i would get a nice tan. Bonus! The sun felt good against my skin after all the days of rain we usually have. It's always great at La Push because after the soggy misserable feeling of the rain comes, you can always go to the beach and brighten up your day. My toes clutched at the sand, trying to pick it up. But it sifted through like my flesh held nothing. It felt great. The girtty minerals were soft when packed together in between my feet.
I made my way over to one of the trees and picked up my sister without even looking at anyone. She kicked wildly at me but i didn't do anything. That is, until she turned into a cat and raked me across the back. i dropped her with a teasing snarl.
"What was that for?! Why'd you pick me up?!" she cried, turning back into herself. i shrugged.
"I was bored." I said truthfully. Alexa looked at me sceptically, but nodded.
"Don't pick me up." Lex warned before turning her back and walking back under the trees and into the shade. I watched her go, a grin spread across my face. My sister was fun to upset, and although she usually hurt me for it, i had fun with her. Just hanging out with her was fun. I let out a playful laugh and gave chase to her. The shade of the trees was quite the temperature change between the blistering sun that felt so nice to the cool breeze that wafted through the trees and left me chilled. Alexa didn't seem to mind. She changed into a sleek fox and went down into the bushes to hide. Her quick moves made it hard to catch her, so i let her sit there and decided to sit under on of the trees. that was when i smelt it...
Vampire? But that's impossible. Vampires aren't allowed on the reservation..... unless it isn't a Cullen and it's a newbe not knowing our rules....... Maybe we should teach her a lesson. I thought to myself.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Alexa POV:

I poked my head out from under the tangling web of the bush. The sun sprakled against my glossy fur, and i shook my head fast so it looked like flames. It was dazzling. In a blur of movement i'd made my way out of the bush and into one of the rays of light poking through the thick wall of trees. The beams of light danced against the strands of fur, it was blinding. I jumped out of the sun and ran back over to my brother, turning into a smaller fox so i could crawl up his arm to his neck. my long body curled around his neck as i got comfy.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:13 pm

Alex POV:

I traveled out of the forest and into the sun. My sisters fur sparkled in the sunlight. It was cute. She was adorable in fox form and it was her favorite type. Foxes were so sleek, mysterious, quick, and cunning. Not to mention sly. It was just suited for her. One day, she'd grow up to be a sleek and mysterious young lady with all the men around her.
It made me proud and sick at the same time.
I walked along the sandy shore, looking out over the crashing waves. I wanted to go for a swim, but Alexa was so comfortable i couldn't make her get off. She'd be pissed off, and i didn't feel like angering her again. i laid a hand on her fur and ran my fingers through it. She stiffened a bit, the hairs becoming a bit harder. But after a moment, the hairs became softer as she calmed down. I sat down on te shore, digging my feet into the hard wet sand. The waves came up to my knee caps before rolling away slowly back to the deep sea. Alexa cracked an eye open and uncurled herself from around my neck. She became a dog, a German Shepard i believe, and splashed into the murky waters. Her head dissapeared under the waves. I waited for a while until panic set in when she didn't appear again.
"Alexa?" I called. She was probably just playing a trick on me. What a prankster. What a ense of humor. What a-
She hadn't come back yet. Now i was really worried. I spalshed into the waves up to my waist and sifted through the water. A couple times i dunked down but i couldn't see anything.
"Alexa?!" I called out desperatly. My voice was going to crack soon. I did another plung into the water and that's when i felt it. A suctiony cup on my leg. I whirled around in the water to see a squid sticking to me. With my hands, i pulled it up out of the water. if it was Alexa, i'd found her. If it really was a squid (which i highly doubted) I'd caught myself lunch. Or rather, lunch had come to me. I pried the cup off my leg and growled fiercly. My claws started to grow out from my finger tips, my muzzle jutting out. My ears started to erupt from the top of my head. No one was watching hopefully. I loomed over the terrified squid.
"Yummy. What have i caught today? I delicious squid? Goody." I snarled in my deep voice. It was on it's way to becoming a dogs bark so it became very gruff. The thick white fur growed like rapid fire on my arms. The tail, which i'd been waiting for, shot out from my waist just above the butt and off my pants. My eyes started to turn yellow.
"This is going to be a great lunch!" I growled. Just then my voice cracked and i let out a long blood curdling howl. With my teth i picked up the squid in my massive jaws and shook it around.
Sure enough it bcame a dog again and whined for help. I dropped Alexa onto the sand and started to morph back to normal. She looked up at me angrily.
"Jerk." She mutered.
"HAAAAAOOOOOOOOLLLLFFFF breed!" I howled in mid come back. My voce turned back to normal in no time and the rest of my body looked human too. i sat down next to Alexa and basked int the warm glow from the sun
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Alexa POV:

I turned into a gray fox and made my way into the forest, leaving Alex behind. He didn't move to com and get me. This told me he didn't care that much at the moment. I climbed up one of the trees and turned into an Ocelot. My vision was much better now, so i could see throughout all the trees. On a couple branches away was that girl vampire again. i made no move to attack her. i didn't really care. The girl wolf would probably get rid of her. i made my self comfortable and closed my eyes.

OOC: Where is everyone?
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:19 pm

I walked out of the water, and went back to my piece of driftwood. I slipped my black t-shirt on with Cookie Monster, and put my converse back on. I layed down, and began to close my eyes, and think.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Alex POV:

i looked over at the girl sitting by the piece of driftwood, and smiled wide. She looked alone, lonely, lost in thought. Was she sad? Was she lonely? Well no one should be left alone. I walked over to her and sat beside her, smiling.
"Hey, I'm Alex Stone. Who are you?" I asked. She smelled like a wolf, so i figured it was safe. "I'm a wolf too by the way." i whispered to her. Then i leaned back and looked over the waves.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 pm

I sat up, and looked at the person sitting beside me. "Hello Alex. I'm Loree Blaze. I just recently moved here, the newbie in town." I half smiled, then whispered in his ear, "A new wolf also...." then went back to my original place.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Alex POV:

I smiled and nodded.
"How's things been for you? With you being new and all, have people been nice?" I asked. I wondered if she belonged to a pack yet. I didn't. My sister and I were on our own.
"Do you have a pack yet?" I whispered to her.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Out For A Stroll On The Beach Empty Re : Out For A Stroll On The Beach

Post  Renesmee Cullen Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:52 pm

I smiled as I jumped of my father's back and into the sand. I could smell wolves but I just ploped down in the sand and began building a sand castle. "Daddy, Alice can you help me?" I asked as I looked up to the two with a smile.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Edward smiled down at Renesmee and nodded.

"Of course, sweetheart," he said as he sat beside her and started helping to pile up the sand.

Edward laughed softly at Renesmee's eagerness and tossed a handful of sand at her lap and laughed louder, waiting for her to react.

Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:40 am

I laughed and tossed some sand back at my father and watched as it landed in his hair. Laughing I fell over onto the sand. I gained back my composure and sat back up, still laughing a little, and continued with my sandcastle.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazarey Lune Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:52 pm

I laughed at Renesmee and Edward, smiling at them both. I helped Renesmee build the sandcastle, carving a small tower into the sand. Then at the side, I made the name Renesmee in block letters.
Jazarey Lune
Jazarey Lune

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:25 pm

I smiled and laughed. "I'm having so much fun" I said as I watched Alice make my name out of the sand. I had and idea and got up. Crouching close tot he ground I wrote in the sand
"Nessie" Alice and Edward

then I stood up and smiled. I walked back over to the sandcastle and sat back down then I placed a shell on the top.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazarey Lune Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:52 am

I smiled as Renesmee wrote our names in the sand. I looked over at Edward and laughed at the sand in his hair. "So what now, Nessie?" I asked.
Jazarey Lune
Jazarey Lune

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Alex POV:

I sniffed the air and looked over. A happy little group was having fun in the sand.
Why would vampires come to the beach?! I thought to myself. I pried my attention away from them, and smiled back at Loree.
"So, do you have a pack yet?" I whispered. I kept my head close to hers just to keep it a bit more private.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Alexa POV:

I turned into a sleek gray fox and walked over to a happy little group playing in the sand. A little girl, a young looking man, and a even younger looking girl. I liked the little girls face politely. I liked playing around with the residents, even visitors. It was fun.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:19 pm

I giggled and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know" I said then a small grey fox came up to us and licked me. I laughed and patted it's head with a smile. "I guess that answer's your question doesn't it Ali?" I said with a small laugh.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:46 am

I sighed. "No. Not yet... All I have are my cousins, Seth and Leah Clearwater...." I turned to face the ocean.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Stone Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Alex POV:

i sighed.
"Same here. My sister and I are sort of our own pack, but not really. We don't have an Alpha or anything." I said. I starred at the clouds passing by, and noticed one cloud. One wonderful cloud. i pointed to it.
"Looks like a wolf...." I murmurred.
Alex Stone
Alex Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Looking up, I pulled my knees up to my chest, and wrapped my arms around them. "Pretty." I said, distantly. I was thinking about the very boy sitting beside me. I just met him.. Why was I thinking about him? I couldn't figure it out myself. All well. I sighed, and continued to look at the wolf cloud, that began to split into two wolf clouds. They were standing right next to each other. Mates. I half smiled, and watched the cloud linger.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:45 pm

I shut my eyes and listened intently to the waves crashing at the shore and I heard voices. I opened my eyes and looked around to only see my father, the little fox, Alice and myself. Shaking my head, I continued to pet the little fox.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum