Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the town...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New to the town... Empty New to the town...

Post  Barney Stimpson Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:29 am

I sit down just in front of the water at the beach. I should have gone to school today, but I decided not to, I want to get used to this new town. I fiddle with my lip ring and gaze out to the ocean. I sigh, wondering whether going to school might have been more exciting than this....
Barney Stimpson
Barney Stimpson

Back to top Go down

New to the town... Empty Re: New to the town...

Post  Loree Blaze Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:11 pm

I walked onto the beach, ignoring the fact it was a school day. I was a senior, I had a few good days to miss. I saw someone sitting there, but kept walking, like I hadn't noticed him.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:08 am

I really didn't feel like going to school,so I called in sick. It was supposed to be a nice day today so I thought I'd go to the beach and swim. I put on my swimsuit under shorts and a shirt,I grabbed my IPod went out the door. While walking down to the shore I seen a boy sitting next to the water. He was a bit to far away to really see who it was so I went over to greet him. I walked up next to him and he looked up, and when he did his face was so beautiful I blushed. I sat down next to him,"Hi My name is Jasmine Lautner. Whats yours? Um, are uh, are you new here?"I can't believe I stuttered,well it is a sign that I like him so that's the good thing about it.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney Stimpson Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 pm

I look up as a girl sat beside me. "Yeah, I'm new. I'm Barney." I say, a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth when I see her blushing. I shrug and look down at the sand.
Barney Stimpson
Barney Stimpson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:30 pm

"Wanna Listen?" I asked as I put an earphone in. Putting It on the song Tears Don't Fall-Bullet For My Valentine. I Grabbed a stick that was beside me and started to draw a bunch of <3's in the sand.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 pm

I kicked off my shoes, and dove in. At this point, I didn't care. I made a loud splash as I hit the cool water. I saw Jasmine, and shouted my greeting. "JASMIIINE. HIIIIIII!"
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney Stimpson Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:59 pm

I nod, and put the earphone up to my ear. I listen with fascination to the song, and when it finishes I look at the drawings Jasmine had done. I glance up at the girl who called to Jasmine. Face turning a little red, I look away and stare down at the sand near my feet again.
Barney Stimpson
Barney Stimpson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 am

The song was over then switched to Poker Face-Lady Gaga. I heard someone cal my name I looked up and saw Loree in the water waving,"Hey Loree!" I looked over at Barney,"Hey, uh, do you want to go swim?" I noticed my face getting warm so I looked to the water towards Loree, then back at Barney for an answer.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

I did NOT want to go to school today... and mom wasn't home.. so naturaly I left the house and came back home after she left for work! Smart one right!?!? It's always boring at home so I decied to walk down to the beach I pulled on my black skinny fitting tank top and a pair of amazing pair of booty-huggin-daisy-dukes that made my butt look fantastic, grabbed my polka dot flip flops and went down to the beach plugged na earbud in my ear and walking at a brisk pace to the beach! I got there and I looked around then sat my stuff down and sat on the shore, putting my feet in the slow lap of the shallow muddy water. I closed my eyes and layed my head back on my shoulders, beautiful day outside so why not enjoy it!?! I slowly and solomly started to hum 'Curse Of Curves' To myself and absent-mindedly turned the volume all the way up. I was blockign out EVERY emotion I could feel with that music... And that was a happy thing.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Jasmine got to the shore, where the waves were crashing. I said, "Get your butt in here!" as I grabbed her by the arm, and threw her in the water, laughing. Noticing the boy, I straightened myself, but it didn't help much. I just threw a girl into the water, and I was soaked from head to toe in my bermuda shorts, and a tank top. I looked odd, and I knew it. My already wavy hair was probably going to be worse when I took out my braided pig-tails. Extending a wet-ish hand, I introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Loree." I tried to be formal, and normal, but I don't think I pulled it off. I wondered if Jasmine was dating him.. hrm. I glanced behind him to see Jessica walking down the beach.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:45 pm

I quickly became alert as I heard Jazz screach I looked up to see Lor, some guy and Jazzie. I took out one earbud and turned down the music "HIYA!" I said happily to the stranger, Lor, and Jazz. "Whachu guy's up to?" I said as I got up from my sitting position, walked over to them and rubbed my bright lime green eyes as the sun glitered off of them, and it burned a bit. I swallowed hard as I turned my head up to him. "Dang! I always feel like a midget around you people!" I said and pouted out my lower lip. It was true.. I've always been the short one! "Oh yeah that was rude of me!.. Who might you be strnager I have never met!?! I'm Jessica Strouder.. Just call me Jess!" I said with a giggle and nudged him with my arm, extending my hand to him so I could introduce myself.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:50 pm

I turned my attention away from new dude to attack Jessie. I tackled her with a massive hug, then let go. "HI JESSIE!!!" I said, grinning from ear to ear. I turned my attention back to new dude, hand extended again.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:00 pm

I screamed as the tall, thin wet body of Lor tackled over me. I blinked hard and pulled myself up sraight swiftly. "Jeez dude! You got sand in the crack of my boota-showts!" I said. "Now.. I'ma have to shimmy my ass to get it out!" I said with a giggle and shook both legs and watched sand fall out of my shorts. I pulled off the tank top to reveal a flat toned tummy and my black biki top, and left on my very short daisy-dukes. I then tackled her onto the sand. "HA! and you're wet so it'll stick to you!" I teased got up and ran into the water diving under, and I pulled on Jazz's legs, she screached and I laughed under water... which made me gag so I came up and coughed out the water that was slowly trying to drown me. "Hey gural!" I said hoarsely and shook out my straight brown hair which made it nice and wavy.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:56 pm

I rolled my eyes at Jess. She was such a tard. I sat down on a piece of driftwood to dry out a bit.

Last edited by Loree Blaze on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney Stimpson Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:25 am

I stare, wondering how the beach got so crowded all of a sudden. Smiling to myself, looking down, I walk to the water. I have my normal clothes on but that didn't matter. I take off my black shirt and chuck it onto the sand behind me. I dive into the water, staying under for a moment, then push up to the surface. I glup in the air then shake my hair, scattering drops of water everywhere. I grin...
Barney Stimpson
Barney Stimpson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:15 am

"Um? Hi Jess." I said when she pulled on my leg."Oh, and Lorrie next time you pull me in the water can I please take off my clothes first? I didn't bring anymore dry clothes." I said while taking my shirt and shorts off revealing my Guitar themed bikini. I looked over and seen Barney diving into the water. I thought to myself He looks hotter without a shirt.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Mia walked aimlessly down the sandy shores of La Push Beach. Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach blared in her ears as she turned the volume up on her iPod. Putting it on lock, and not paying attention, she tripped over a piece of driftwood, and stumbled faceforward onto the sand, losing a royal purple flip flop in the process. Mumbling to herself, she got up, retrieved the flip flop, then continued her journey. She saw four people in the water, but decided not to intrude. Mia took out her headphones from her iPod, and let it play aloud. She sung along at a steady volume to My Sword Vs. Your Dagger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney Stimpson Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:38 pm

I look back and see Jasmine watching me. I chuckle and go under again, this time staying as long as I can under the water. When I come up again, I head for the shore and lie down on the sand, hands behind head. I close my eyes, resting for a moment.
Barney Stimpson
Barney Stimpson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Mia saw a boy emerge from the water, and lie down on the sand. She smiled slightly. "Hows the water?" She asked him, genuinely curious. Her entire journey down here was to take a swim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:01 am

I started to float on my back to look up at the clear blue sky and stoked over to Jessica.Looking up at her,"Don't you think he's amazing and so cute?" I whispered to Jessica."I want to know if he likes my though."
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Mon May 04, 2009 11:52 am

I giggled. Jazzy was ALWAYS finding a guy to flirt with around here... But I couldn't exactly BALME her.. I did the same thing! "Yeah he's cute... he's a little shy.. but all well he's got a good personality from what I can tell!" I said letting my gaze drift. I saw a girl walk up to Barney and I smirked. "But it looks like you have a tad bit of compatition sweetling!" I said and nodded towards the tall tan girl standing next to him. I laughed as Jazz sprung up to see the new person that had come to visit. "I'm sure it''s nothing but that was just to funny for words...You should have seen yourself!" I thought for a moment "I could ask him if he likes you?" I offered as she very plainly tried to stab the girl with nothing but her gaze. I snorted and went under the cold water for a second to make my hair less messy.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Mon May 04, 2009 4:30 pm

I looked over to the girl next to Barney. I had this Oh-my-god-I-hate-you-please-don't-like-her look on my face."Yes,please ask him because I really like him." And I do like him I just hope that he likes me.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Mon May 04, 2009 5:15 pm

I smiled. "Jessica Strouder at your service!" I said all chipper. "How about when he's done talking to Ms. Whats-her-face over there?...Like when you aren't around?" I asked quietly letting my eyes wonder around the beach.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Mon May 04, 2009 7:51 pm

"Well I'll just go to my house then." I said swimming to shore,"Then ask him." I got to the shore walking towards Barney and glaring at her. I kneeled down and said," Hey ,umn, I'm gonna get going. So I'l ,uh, I'll see you later." I gave him a hug, said "Bye," and walked away.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue May 05, 2009 4:10 pm

I giggled as I watched her hug him while still glaring at Whats-her-face over there. I'd ask him once she left. Mental Note: Don't forget to ask Barney if he likes Jazzy! I swam over to Lor and got out of the water. I sat down beside her and layed down on my back the warm sand sticking to the under-side of my body. I sckwented up at the sun 'Wonder if the sky ever got lonely and thats why we have the stars.' I thought to myself, the thought was totally obsured but it kept my mind AWAY from thinking about the sadness that would have krept it's way over me if I hadn't come here today.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next