Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeeppp, Taylor Keiko is in town!

Go down

Yeeppp, Taylor Keiko is in town! Empty Yeeppp, Taylor Keiko is in town!

Post  Taylor Keiko Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Relaxing down into the soft grass of the meadow, I put my hands behind my head.

The meadow had been a peaceful place. I would have listened to music except that my dog had chewed up my mp3 AND my iPod as well. "Chien stupide," I smirked to myself out loud. I didnt normally speak French, since I wasn't from any French heritage. I just did it so that other people around me wouldn't know what I was saying. It was useful... at times.

I opened my bag to have something to eat, and realised that my dad had gone through it. He had taken out the chocolate bar, but left the apple, and replaced it with 100% Wheat Crackers. I stared at them for a while then rolled my eyes. My don't-eat-more-than-one-mouthful-of-christmas-pudding-or-you'll-get-too-fat dad. He was always making me eat healthy, and that was why I was a beanpole. But I knew he was only doing the best for me. I loved him for it. And besides, the crackers didnt taste THAT bad. Plus I had snuck some donuts as well.

Again, I folded my hands on my stomach and lay back, enjoying the cool breeze that flew throughout the meadow. The peacefulness caught me offguard, and I slowly drifted into a slumber.
Taylor Keiko
Taylor Keiko

Back to top Go down