Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the town...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New to the town... - Page 2 Empty Re: New to the town...

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Mia saw the two girls in the water glare at her. All she had done was ask a simple question. He seemed to be in a daze. She shrugged, and walked farther down. She took off her flip flops, laid her towel down, and began to strip down to her swimming suit. She took off her aqua tank top, and her shorts. Pulling her tankini right, being her clumsy self, Mia fell faceforward into shallow water. Letting out a yell of pain, she tried to get up. Lifting her hand to her cheek, she touched it, and her hand pulled back with crimson on it. "Great..." She mumbled. Moving to her towel, she sat down and started to dig through her bag for her portable first aid kit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue May 05, 2009 7:21 pm

I looked over as I heard Ms. What's-Her-Face yelp. I ran over and squated beside her. "Are you ok?" I asked as I saw the bright red on her cheeck. I stuck out my hand and stood up. Helping her to her feet. "So you're clumbsy to huh?" I asked raising my eye-brows. She looked at me like I had been mean to her or something... 'Oh shit maybe she saw me gesture to her in the water... well first impressions aren't always right! time to make her feel mre... uhm welcome I guess is the word.' "I'm Jessica Strouder by the way. You can call me Jessie if you like" I said cocking my head to the side and grinning sweetly from ear to ear.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney Stimpson Wed May 06, 2009 12:56 am

I jump up as someone talks to me. I turn my head slightly in her direction. "Yeah, the water's great. I haven't been to a beach in a long time." Just then Jasmine wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hugged me. She was going. "K, see ya later then." I tilt my hand in a wave as she walks away. I laugh quietly to myself as I notice Jessica and Jasmine glaring at the girl beside me. I let out a breath in a whistle. Well, she went quick...
Barney Stimpson
Barney Stimpson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Mia looked up at the girl beside her."Yeah, I did.. It's alright though. If that's your guy, I wasn't trying to hit on him..." She flat out told Jessica."And yes, I'm very very clumsy... I'm Mia, by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed May 06, 2009 6:55 pm

"Oh no thats not my guy! I jus met him... He's just a new friend! My Friend likes him though..." I said in a low whisper "I just gestured to you over there... the sun was in my eyes.. I don't judge people by first sight.. I wouldn't glare like that if I didn't know you. Just to let you know... I like your name by the way! It's pretty" I told her, genuinly trying to explain myself.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Mia gave Jessie a warm smile. "Thank you. Sorry about flipping out on you... I just don't want to not be liked my second day here..." She said, putting neosporin on her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney Stimpson Fri May 15, 2009 8:07 pm

I watch the girls chat for a while then close my eyes and sigh, trying to listen in on what they're saying. I make out a few words: glare, sun, guy. Bored, I get up and go fetch my t-shirt. Its wet and covered in sand. I shake it out then put it on, and sit out of the sand, on a small log nearby.
Barney Stimpson
Barney Stimpson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Fri May 15, 2009 9:49 pm

As I Was Driving Down the road I thought that I should just ask him myself. So I took a illegal U-Turn and drove back down to the beach. When I got there I saw Barney sitting down on a log. I didnt see Jessica anywhere so I just walked down to him. As I approched he looked up with a confused look on his face. I sat down next to him and said," Hey, look I wanted Jessica To ask if you like me. But I feel like I should do it myself. So, uhm, do You? You know like me and stuff?"
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Mia sighed, and finished applying the disinfectent to her clumsy cut. Ignoring the fact she just fell, she dove into the water, and began to swim. It felt good for her feet to kick in the water. They hadn't in a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 am

I stipped out of the way as Mia dove into the water. I smiled. I looked up and grinned two times as wide as I had been, as I saw Jazzy walk over to Barney and talk to him. 'Hey Jazzy! Forget something?' I thought in her direction.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2