Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rylee Nathan Pocket

Go down

Rylee Nathan Pocket Empty Rylee Nathan Pocket

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Rylee Nathan Pocket

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): blonde, natural

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural): they're green

Vampire (Yes/No): yup

If Vampire, Who Changed You: your mom....no seriously, it was your mom

Heighth (Feet and Inches): 5' 11''

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): i usually wear torn up jeans b/c idk why. normal shirts and stuff. i love my osiris shoes. absolutely love them. but anyways, yeah...oh, i have a rather large nose...at least i think so. also, i have a scar in the shape of alaska in the middle of my back i got when i was 9 from repelling out of my window, slipping, sliding down the house with my back and running into the hose faucet thing....not fun....

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): i have no special talent except i can whistle through my nose. its fun, actually.

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): i have a very open and blunt personality. if i think you're a bitch, i'm going to tell you straight to your face that you're a bitch. also, i'm the one to tell you hey, you look like shit, go change your dress!!

Occupation (What do they do for a living): i do nothing but go to school against my will. i'm kind of a lazy bum Smile

Places Lived:braxton, LA ; duluth, GA ; and in our fantasy forum world:: forks, WA

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): i have a mom (Eve Pocket) and a dad (Nathan Pocket) and a little sister (Kaylee Pocket)

Cars (If Any): don't have one yet, but i plan on getting something from around the area that's used, but still runs and is cheap as hell

Past (Descriptive Please!): i was born in braxton, LA and we lived there for about 3 years. then we moved to duluth for dad's job. when i was 4, kaylee was born. she's been a pain in my ass ever since. we all grew up as a loving dysfunctional family. now, for the fantasy rp part of my past((totally gonna improv with random shit here)):: one night, as i was counting the action figures in my yogi bear collection, i turned on the telletubbies and your mom jumped out of the screen and tried to rape me. i smacked her in the stomach with a rubber penguin and she changed me into a vamp. i was then drugged and woke up in forks. tada!

Back to top Go down

Rylee Nathan Pocket Empty Re: Rylee Nathan Pocket

Post  Loree Blaze Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:55 am

Lool. Accepted.

: P
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rylee Nathan Pocket Empty Re: Rylee Nathan Pocket

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:36 pm

thanks a bunch, hot stuff Wink