Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dylan Blance

Go down

Dylan Blance Empty Dylan Blance

Post  Dylan Blance Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Dylan Blance

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): Black

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural): Brownish Black

Vampire (Yes/No): Vampire

If Vampire, Who Changed You: Unknown

Heighth (Feet and Inches): 6'1"

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): Very tall. I wear band shirts, ties, skinny jeans, baggy jeans, cargo pants, vests, jackets/hoddies, short sleeve over long sleeve shirt, DC's, and Converse.

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): I'm good at doing graffiti

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): I'm really shy and don't talk much unless I really know you. When I know you well I'm very energetic and outgoing.

Occupation (What do they do for a living): Student/Hotel Bellhop

Places Lived: Riverton, New Jersey. Forks, Washington

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): only child parents got killed from falling over a boat and drowning in a whirlpool

Cars (if any): This awsome Bentley Dylan Blance Car_1510

Past (Descripitive Please): Dylan was born in 1979 in Riverton, New Jersey.His parents died when he was 16 and when he was 17 he was bitten by an unknown girl while he was walking home. He took revenge on the woman and killed her. He fled Riverton and went to Forks. Then he saw this girl he never seen before so he overcame his shynes and went over to talk to her, her name was ♥️Lynda Crow♥️ and after a while I loved her and she loved me. So when she found out that I was a vampire she told me that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. So I turned her into a vampire and we've been together ever since.
Dylan Blance
Dylan Blance

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum