Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lani De La Garza

Go down

Lani De La Garza Empty Lani De La Garza

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Lani De La Garza

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): Rich Brown, Very Natural

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural): Brown, but I do wear non-colored contacts

Vampire (Yes/No): I'm A Human

If Vampire, Who Changed You: Human

Heighth (Feet and Inches): 5' 9" ish

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): I wear jeans and shirts like everyone else...nothing special!

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): People say I can sing and I can fit 17 big, puffy Cheetos in my mouth if that's considered a talent

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): I'm just me. I'm a funny person and I love to cheer people up. I'm very random and sporadic. It's quite fun to be me, actually. Also, LOTS of sarcasm involved. LOTS

Occupation (What do they do for a living): I'm just a student...nothing special. Need a job, but don't have one

Places Lived: Honolulu, Hawaii; somewhere in California; Rolla, Missouri; Cuba, Missouri currently. I spend school holidays with my dad in Pensacola, Florida.

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): I have Mom and Kevin (stepdad) and Dad and Luz (stepmom). From Dad and Luz I have Nikki and Morgan. From Mom and Kevin I have Allie. From Mom and Dad, I have older sister LUPE

Cars (If Any):NONE. BUT I plan for a VW Bug

Past (Descriptive Please!): Umm...I was born in a naval based hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. Dad left about a year after I was born and went off with Luz. MOved to California for a bit. Then, we moved with Aunt Kathy in Rolla. MOved around with aunt Kathy to each new house. Now I live in Cuba and visit my dad. Oh, and I ended up in Forks just because I wanted to!!
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum