Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynda Crow

Go down

Lynda Crow Empty Lynda Crow

Post  Lynda Crow Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Lynda Crow

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): My natural hair color is brown dyed top blonde!!!!

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural):Baby Blue

Vampire (Yes/No): Yes

If Vampire, Who Changed You: Dylan Blance

Heighth (Feet and Inches): 5' 9"

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): I love to wear Chanel. But I also wear band shirts, skull shirts, cool vests, skinny jeans, plaid skirts with blouses, Converse, DC's, Ugg boots, regular boots, high heels, wedges, WWF(world wildlife fund) and stuff of that nature.

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): I can play the flute and the bass guitar, but my vampire talent is to shapeshift(but only into girls).

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): I'm VERY loud and outgoing. Sarcastic is my second language.

Occupation (What do they do for a living): Student/Hotel Housekeeper

Places Lived: Las Vegas,Nevada...Forks,Washington

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): Orphan

Cars (If Any):
This Awsome Red Ferrari

Lynda Crow Ferrar10

Past (Descriptive Please!): I lived in las Vegas untill I was 15 when my parents were killed.I went to an orpanage and when i was 17 I snuck out and moved to Forks. When in Forks I found the love of my life ♥️Dylan Zachary Blance♥️(who is also a vampire). We wanted to spend the rest of our lives together so he turned me into a vampire and we've been together ever since.
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum