Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting a new friend!

Go down

Meeting a new friend! Empty Meeting a new friend!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:57 pm

As I ran along the branches of the tops of trees laughing like crazy I stopped and spotted someone crouching close to the tree in yet another small clearing. I turned my iPod to 'Human by Skye Sweetnam' and hoped gracefully of my tree landing lightly on my feet. "HI!" I said in a light cheery voice.

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new friend! Empty Re: Meeting a new friend!

Post  Teyla Moon Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:02 pm

I could smell the rabbit, it was two bushes over. I got down real low so that i would'nt scare it with my shadow. I was getting ready to jump it and then BAM! this girl jumped and off ran the rabbit! I turned around and looked at the girl. She was very pretty with her white hair and her eyes. She was stunning. Not that i liked girls but you just couldnt get past the beautiy that the girl had. "you scared my rabbit."
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:09 pm

"Sorry! I didn't mean to!" I giggled out I falshed my silver eyes down at my iPod that was running out of batteries. "Damnit! I hate it when that happens!" I said slightly annoyed and put my iPod in my jeans pocket. "That was rude of me. sorry! I'm Skylar Snow! My last name goes with my hair.. I LOVE THAT!" "I'm talking to much sorry." I said and held out my hand flashing my mettallic eyes her direction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teyla Moon Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:36 pm

I looked at her, she was right she did talk alot. "Hi im Teyla and i like cookies do you have any?"
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:45 pm

"Acctually I don't... Sorry." I said trying to talk less I always get like this when I have just eatin.. It's like uncontrolable. "So Teyla you like the song Feel Good Drag by Anbelin... or have you ever heard it?" I said as I tryed to change the subject away from me. I smiled brightly and a gleem of light shown through the trees onto my body and I shimered, My eyes glisined and my hair acctually looked like new fallen snow, and my lips went a sparkley pink as I smiled. I look unpleased untill the sun was on her body too and then I was happy I wasn't alone!

Back to top Go down

Post  Teyla Moon Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:54 pm

No cookies, why dose no one have cookies. "Um cant say that i have. Are they any good?" It sounded like it would be loud. "I like when the sun hits my body." It made me feel less like a monster.
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 pm

"Makes me feel pretty... I like it... since vampirness is the only reason i'm pretty.." I said with a sigh and looked down at my now gleaming body smiling a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teyla Moon Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:02 pm

"where are you from?" I want white hair! "I love being a vampire, the best part is the blood." i said waiting to see what she would say.
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:10 pm

"Well my parents are from Montana, but I'm from El' Salvadore, Spain. My mom was albino... and they both had platinum blonde hair. So this is how I resulted." I said trying to explain my perdicament. "You? Oh and Personally I think the best part of being vampire is a tie bettween speed & the beauty.... The blood's just a mere factore I like!" I said still looking down fro the non-sparkling grass to my sparkily body and back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teyla Moon Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:21 pm

"I..I dont really remeber." looking down at the ground. What was she looking at? "The speed is fun if you use it alot." So she ate humans too.
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:28 pm

"Don't be embarassed or anything I only remember this because the person who changed me told me it before he left me... I was about a day into the pain.. it's the last thing I remember before I woke up. Plus I woke up in an alley in spain." I said with another drawn out sigh. "I love compairing myself to sparkley things.. It's so fun to see how much they sparkle... and how much I do it's kind of funny acctually. I have one thing I distinguish as horrible.. I will not feed on someone who doesn't deserve it, isn't ill, or didn't piss me off. It's just my rule." I say with a slight laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teyla Moon Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:32 pm

"your just like an open book arnt you?" i said laughint to my self. She really was and it was kinda of funny. "im usually like that, so you hunt humans?"
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:37 pm

CRAP! Mental note: Shut your mouth every once and a while stupid bitch! I made the menatl note and looked back at her. " Sorry I just got back from a hunt.. It makes me like this..." I said wincing at my stupidity. "I can't help the chatteryness.. it's uncontrolable after I've eaten." I said and sat down on te mossy earth playing with my white hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teyla Moon Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:41 pm

"im like that to once i drink, but i have not been able to cause someONE scared it away." i said someone looking right at her. "nothings better then human though, but i try not to hunt in this area the cullens have called it as theres." this was such a shame
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:46 pm

I smiled "I know.. Sorry bout scaring away your food." I shuffeled my feet. "I hunt in places far away from here. Thats why I'm alway gone so long." I said and looked back at her making her giggle as I tryed to play staring contest getting my head lower so I could see straight in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teyla Moon Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 pm

oh god she was looking at me... she was looking straight into my eyes. "umm wanna do something?" i asked her looking up at the sky laughing "sorry im really bad at that game."
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:53 pm

I giggled, "Really cause i'm good at it... Sure we can do something else what do you have in mind?" I said slinging a loose arm around her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teyla Moon Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:05 pm

"i dont acctually know, thats what i was hopeing you would think of?" i slung an arm around her. i think i might have a friend. i smiled
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:17 pm

"Hmm..." I thought for a second "We could go swimming... or reak some havic on the humans from my old town in Tenessee we could fake school shooting or something... I was made fun of for my hair...alot.. I'm ok with getting revenge.. you?" I said jokingly about the last one.. The only two things in that sentece I wasn't kidding about was the getting made fun of and going swimming. I smiled crookedly as she looked at me with wide eyes. "I'm just kidding about the whole reak havic on the humans in my old town though. But next time you need to eat tell me and we can go hunting together.. Deal?" I said with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teyla Moon Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:43 pm

I looked at her wide eye. hmmm i thought just as she said she was just jokeing. "well swimming is fun but causeing the humans to lose there minds is a little more fun." i said with a smile. I really just wanted to eat. "ok its a deal." and took her hand " lets go now."
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:09 pm

"Allrighty then." I said as she pulled me farther forward "Next stop, Blaken, Tennesee?" I asked casual as I plopped myself into a high tree grinning ear to ear about me getting to eat twice today, and finding a good friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum