Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marco/Cam

Go down

Marco/Cam Empty Marco/Cam

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Marco arrived home, excited. He ran upstairs, and began to think. How would it go? Would she actually like him? Was she playing him, like Leah did? All of these thoughts were running through his head. He pushed them way, and began to think a little more. He sighed, shook it off, and preceded down the the garage, where he would need to prepare his never driven before car.

Back to top Go down

Marco/Cam Empty Re: Marco/Cam

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:43 pm

I ran home as fast as possible and brushed through my hair fast. I through on a pair ripped faded jeans that made my ass look amazing and a bright cobalt blue tight tank that matched my eyes almost perfect. I put on my black wedge heels with the little blue bow on the front (the only heels i own besides my black ones I was forced to were for the Hooters place I use to work at in Port Angeles.) I grabbed my iPod and my cell phone the two things I never left home without. I stood up and walked down the stairs. I pocketed the two items and sat down on the maroon red couch looking up at the clock every so often to check and see how close it was to 6:00.. It wa now 5:55 'only 6 minutes to go!' I tryed to hold back the squeal of exitment I felt coming on but it escaped my mouth and then I tryed to calm myself... even though it's not everyday I meet a guy that I liked.... it didn't hurt a bit he just happened to be cute either.. I smiled and went into the bathroom, fixxed my eyeliner and put on a bit of light pink blush just to make my skin tone a bit shinier. I came out of the bathroom and heard a knock on the door. 'HE'S HERE!!!' my head screamed at me. "Coming!" I trotted over to the door fixxed my hair for a second then turned the knob eagerly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Marco knocked on the door, and eagerly waited. When Cam opened up the door, he was messing with his dark blue lip rings, and it looked weird. He quickly put it back in, and blushed. "Sorry, It was irratating me.. So, you ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:55 pm

"Yep!" I said and took a step outside. "THATS your car?!?!?!" I squealed and looked at him astonished and he nodded. "It's amazing!!" I said exitedly and hopped in the passenger side and i looked around as he got in the drivers side. "So what do you wanna do? Cause i'm up for anything!" I said extaticly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:02 pm

He smiled, and shut the passenger door, and made his way to the drivers side. Marco had planned a very special night. "You're up for anything, eh?" It was 6:00, and he still had at least two hours before the sunset, the final touch to his date. That was a suprise. But first on the agenda, dinner. He started his nova, and drove off towards Forks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:08 pm

I smiled and held back a giggle attack which made my face flush. I sat back in my seat and looked over at him. "So how are you?!" I said with a giggle that escaped. I smiled brightly as I awaited his reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Marco kept his eyes focused on the road, but answered Cam's question. "I'm doing wonderful now that you're here. And how are you doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:16 pm

I giggled and blushed. "I'm doing great! I'm exited to know what you have up your sleave!" I said, slightly flirting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Marco smiled slyly. "Hopefully you'll like what I have planned." He said as he pulled into the only semi-fancy restaurant in Forks. He cut the engine, and ran over to Cam's side, and opened up the passenger side door. "Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:36 pm

"Naw!" I said teasingly. He smirked and took my hand and I got out of the car blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:42 pm

He let out a sigh. "Let's go giggles." He said smiling, and opening the door. "Table for two." He told the hostess, leading Cam all the way there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:50 pm

"Hey! Your the one that makes me giggle! You don't like it stop making me." I said teasingly in a matter-of-fact way. I sat down at the table and crossed my legs. The bump on my stomach from my naval ring becoming more noticable. I tucked the hair in my face behind my ear and looked down at the menu.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Marco chuckled. "So, do you know what you want yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:02 pm

"Acctually I do!" I said I ordered what I wanted and turned back to Marco. "So how long you lived here?" I said trying to start conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Marco sighed. "All my life. What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:19 pm

"Couple years. I moved here from England around... September in 2006." I said calmly. "My parents were from here though.. I was adopted.. So when I got out of that I moved to wer they were from hopping to find some long-lost relative... no luck.. but I like it here.. so I stayed!" I said cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:51 pm

"Wow. Interesting Story." He called the waiter over, and ordered his food. "So..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:02 pm

"So... You gonna tell me what you've got planned or are you just gonna keep me in the dark?" I asked making up something to talk about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:07 pm

"It's a suprise." He told Camoren with a sly smile. "You know, I didn't tell you this, but you look gorgeous in flourscent lighting.." Marco looked at Camoren's golden face, and was in awe. He didn't understand how someone could be that beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:14 pm

I blushed "Thank you very much!" I said with a smile plastered on my face. "You know your kinda staring at me right?.... I don't mind I'm just making sure you know what your doing!" I said with the same smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Marco's cheeks turned flush, and he looked down. "Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:26 pm

"It's ok.. I don't mind.. really I don't!" I said and put my hand next to his over the table to make him feel better. He looked up and I smiled again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Marco blushed, and his lips curled up into a crooked smile. "Thank you.." He said as the waitress put the hot plates on the table, winking at Marco, then walking away. "Thanks Lilly." He mouthed without Camoren seeing. Marco took his fork, and began to politely pick at his spaghetti. "So, Do you have any guesses what I have in mind for tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:04 pm

"Acctually I have no idea...." I said and rolled my eyes at my own stupidity. I looked down with a light blush across my cheaks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down