Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eskellimo Haylah Sands ((ELLIE!!!))

Go down

Eskellimo Haylah Sands ((ELLIE!!!)) Empty Eskellimo Haylah Sands ((ELLIE!!!))

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Eskellimo Haylah Sands BUT I GO BY ELLIE!!

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): Dark Brown/Black, Au Naturalle!!

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural):Green/Gray

Vampire (Yes/No): Hrm, well...YES

If Vampire, Who Changed You: Cousin Eskellimo

Heighth (Feet and Inches): 5' 6"

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): I Just Wear Normal Clothes! Well, What I Consider Normal. Look At My Pic And Get The Gist Of It!!

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): I Can Sing, Bitchezz!! SING!

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): I Am A Very Outgoing And Fun Person. I'm Very Sarcastic And Loveable. I Haven't Found Someone I Haven't Been Able To Win Over Eventually!

Occupation (What do they do for a living): I Don't Have A Job Besides Being A Student.

Places Lived: I Have Lived In This Stupid Little Town In Iowa: The Cursed Land Of Corn. UNTIL I Joined This Forum And Now I 'Live' In/Around Forks

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): My Parents, Aaron Sands and Ithicallence Sands. And My Older Brother, Valiant Sands

Cars (If Any): I Don't Have A Car! I Can Walk To Anywhere In My Town, So I Don't Need One!!

Past (Descriptive Please!): I Grew Up In The Blasted Iowa Town With My Parents And Older Brother. We Have Weird Names, Except For Dad, Because Mom Is From This Really Unheard Of Minority In A Now Non-Existent Country Taken Over By Romania. Anyway, Cousin Eskellimo, My GodHatesMe Namesake Came To Visit And Stole Me Away With Her One Night After Leaving A Note To My Parents About What She Had Become And What She Was Making Me. Mom, Knowing The Old Legends Of Her Homeland, Let Me Go Unwillingly. So, Cousin Eskellimo Changed Me And Then Smuggled Me To Forks, Where Most Vamps Knew By Know Was A Veg-Clan Of Vampy's And That's Why I'm Here Now!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum