Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lillyan Jacknife Darkwish

Go down

Lillyan Jacknife Darkwish Empty Lillyan Jacknife Darkwish

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Lillyan

Lillyan Jacknife Darkwish Fmqj3910

Full Name: Lillyan Jacknife Darkwish

Hair Color: Black, and It's Natural.

Eye Color: Sea Green.

Height: 5'5

Vampire: Nope, I'm a wolfie.

Physical Description: I'm short, but petite. I have sleek black hair, that I usually keep back length. I have had sea green eyes since I was born. I am pale, even though native blood courses through my veins. I wear shirts that correspond with my mood. I like flats. I can not stand heels, and arches, they hurt my feet so bad! I don't care what it looks like, as long as its flat, and cute. I love cute shoes. I have a birthmark in the shape of a poodle on my left hip. I think it's adorable.

Personality: I am completely honest, sarcastic, and funny. If I truly care about someone, I can be the nicest person you know.

Special Talents: I can build anything from woodwork to cars from scratch.

Places Lived: I've lived in La Push all my life.

Cars: Silver Chevy Tahoe

Family: Marco Darkwish, [Twin Brother]

Past: I don't have much to my story. My parents left my brother and I as teenagers. We had just had our 13th birthday, and they disappeared. I sobbed for hours, then ended up punching three holes in my wall. I was so angered that our parents would leave us without any notice what so ever, that I changed. I began to hurt all over, and feel my bones crack, It hurt. I finished as a grey wolf with grey green eyes. My brother soon followed, and we formed our own little pack in our home town called La Push.

Back to top Go down