Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected

Go down

Unexpected Empty Unexpected

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:04 pm

I decided to take a nice, long walk in the forest of Forks, a little town about 15 miles or so away from La Push. I pulled out my deep red iPod, and turned it on. Shoving one earphone in my ear, I began to listen to 'Vicinity Of Obsentity' by System Of A Down, my favorite band. I ran my hands along the rough bark of the trees, and closed my eyes. I loved this forest, It was the only place I felt whole anymore. My serenity was interuppted by a silent CRACK! of a twig. Someone else was here.

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Empty Re: Unexpected

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:19 pm

I tromped along the open forest silently listening to Bad Girlfriend by Theory Of A Deadman on my dark blue iPod touch. I lifted my head to smell the sir because it's wonderful out here in the late winter. I took in a short unnessisary breath and let it out fast because the smell was unpleasent but not by much. Hmm... wonder who that could be. I sped up a bit into a small area of trees where the odor was coming from. I walked swiftly yet silenly over to whom ever it was and almost tapped them on the shoulder... then i realized I had yet o meet this person as my short burning nasty breaths escaped to my lungs and out agian. I took a swollow of courage and tapped the person on the shoulder lightly. The figure turned around to be a beautiful pail girl with dark green eyes and I smiled brightly. "HI! I'm Lainee Brigeway!" I said as chipper as possible, my voice rang out in a high alto chime as I did so. Using a little love into my voice like i nomally do with new people. I waited silently not breatheing or making a motion. My dark eyes peered into hers and I let out a short tottally unnesisary breath, as I waited for her to introduce herself.

Last edited by Lainee Brigeway on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:34 pm

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and was so startled I almost dropped my iPod touch in the mossy earth. I turned around and saw a pale girl, smiling. Vampire. "Hi Lainee.. I'm Lillyan Darkwish." I held out my free hand to shake hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:39 pm

I took her hand and shook it lightly. I let go gently. "You new around here?" I inquired slightly cocking my head to the left. I shoffeled my feet under me making little swirls on the moss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:46 pm

I half smiled. "Actually, I've lived in La Push all my life." I looked down and saw her shoes. "Oh my ian, I love your shoes!" I giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:56 pm

"Well I can't belive we've never met before... if you've lived here all of your life I'm pretty social most people here like me" I said with a grin. I looked down at my hot pink high tops with the aqua blue shoe-laces and giggled "Thanks!" I said becoming, again chipper. I smiled showing off all my sharp pearly white teeth. "OH MY GOD!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!" I almost screamed. I let my red ear-peice fall out of my ear Then started singing along to the song that was playing on her iPod... "Sorry, I'm like a juke-box I know pretty much every song... even if I don't like it, I know the words." I said a little happy to slowly be making a new friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:57 pm

I was resting in a tree when I fell asleep (good thing I barely move while sleeping).Then out of know where I hear voices coming from underneath me waking me up.Looking over I alomst fall over letting out a high pitched YELP!
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:01 pm

I look up with my eyes only as I hear a high-pitched sqeak. "Hey Jazz!" I let my voice saunter up to her and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:12 pm

"Hi Lainee"I said sounding irritated I get a bit grouchy after I wake up.I stared at the other girl that was with Lainee"Who are you?...WHAT's yur name?"I took a pause almost falling over...again it's like an after shock from waking up.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:29 pm

I looked up at the girl and half smiled. "I'm Lillyan Darkwish, and you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:33 pm

She almost fell over again. I giggled lightly and fiddled with the edge off my short white shorts and the bottom of my aqua blue tank top. I held my unessisary breatheing and grinned Jazz was being a bit bitchy and I knew we shouldn't have woken her up but who knew she was up there taking a dog-nap. I smirked a bit and looked up and fixed my hello-kitty necklace that was turned backwards. I ony got this fidgity when someoneor someting was either looking at me... or something bad was gonna happen. I looked over my shoulder and scanned the woods for other people but there was no one I could see. I jumped slightly onto the lowest tree branch and crouched on it. I scanned the woods once more but again could find no one. Then I spotted it. A bear cub had wandered off from its mother and was looking down from it's tree at me, not at Jazz or Lill, me. 'Of all the people to mess with' I muttered under my breath. I looked at the cub and my eyes grew three shades darker. I slammed my eyes shut and shook my head twice. But the smell was to impossibly great. I jumped over two branchs and grabbed the stupid animal, I held my breath trying not to kill it in front of the wolves. "I'll be right back" I said and grabbed the small cub by the back of it's neck.
I put it down about a mile away and let it run off, 'it wouldn't have been very much food anyway' I reminded myself as it ran away. I ran back to the spot on branches and sat when I found one right above Jazz. My eyes were their normal milky blue color now so I wouldn' be confused for eating the bear. I sighed. "Sometimes it sucks... understanding animals I mean... I let it go.... again" My stomach roared and I winced. I turned into a small tiger cub and jumped down from my spot on the branch. I pranced along beside Lill and currled up in a ball hopping that would help my now almost starving stomach.

Last edited by Lainee Brigeway on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:37 pm

I looked at Lains, and sighed. She was a vampire, and she was getting hungry. So was I.. I wondered if It would make her feel better If I changed into my wolf and hunted with her. "Are you up for a hunt?" I said, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:42 pm

"I'm Jasmine Lautner and I wou'ld like to hunting too."Answering Lillyan's questions. I looked down at my stomach that just growled at me.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:47 pm

I opened my eyes wide. 'She wanted to hunt.. with me?' I thought confused. I changed int my human self as fast as possible so I could talk. "SURE!" I screached. "But the question is.. can you keep up?" I asked teasingly and grinned wide. I looked up at her with my eyes full of exitment... I loved running and racing wolves... that was even more fun "Being Faster than Edward has it's perks you know." I smirked. I put my iPod in my dark blue polka-dotted bra and put a big grin on my face. She phased and I took running stance ready for her to say when she wanted to go. I smiled as Jazz jumped down from her branch and ladded clumsily beside me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Of course when i jump off the tree I almost die. I phased to my white wolfy self and was ready when they are.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:58 pm

As they were discussing hunting, I changed into my grey self. I sat and waited, wagging my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:12 pm

I turned to see Lill in her wolf form.. she was a beautiful girl, that was sertain... her wolf form was big and grey it was very intreging to me since I had never hunted with wolves before. I put my shoelaces inside the side of my shoe and counted down. "1...2..." and then i slightly whispered "3" I flew into trotting speed throught the woods. Lill and Jazz on my sides I giggled a bit and ran faster. I hopped up and caught a tree brach, swung myself up onto it and ran full speed through the branches.
We came to a small clearing and I jumped off the highest branch doing two flippes on the way down and lannded on Lill's back, I giggled a bit and hopped off running through the air like a ninja. I landed again and stopped dead in my trackes. "There's a few mountian lins about oh i say a mile away I can smell them..." I said as Jazz and Lill stopped by my side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:18 pm

I had to get Marco to come next time. Jasmine would love him. My massive paws thudded against the rough earth and I felt free. When we got to the clearing, I stopped along with the two others. I shook out my fur, and looked intently at Lainee. I sniffed the air, and smelt the mountain lions. I knew only Jasmine could hear me, but what the hay. They're closer than that, only around 35 feet away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:34 pm

"No wait... their moving.. " I hopped into the nearest tree and held one branch as I watched for them to enter the clearing.
'Gawd they smell good' I thought to myself. I gritted my teeth trying to hold back the intense growl of my stomach.
My eyes went black as I saw the largest male enter the clearing right under me. A growl ripped form my throut, venom filled my mouth and I pounced on him, cracking his neck. I bit down hard and let his blood fill my mouth.
I sighed after he was drained and pulled his body over to the side of a tree. I licked my lips and then whipped my mouth I looked at the front of my shirt to see if I had been a messy eater.
I hadn't and that made me happy. I sat down by the nearest tree and out my chin on my hands. I whiped my hands on the moss under me and closed my now mikly brown eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:47 pm

As I watched Lainee attack the lion I looked at Lillyan and thought Do you want to share the other one?
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum