Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alianna Zeal

Go down

Alianna Zeal Empty Alianna Zeal

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Alianna Zeal

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): Blonde-ish. Kind of hard to describe.

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural):A Beautiful and Brilliant GREEN

Vampire (Yes/No): Yes

If Vampire, Who Changed You: Her Mother's (a Hybrid like Renesmee) Cousin, Archibald Franco

Heighth (Feet and Inches): 5' 4"

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): Alianna, or should I say I, am nice and vampiricly pale with blonde-ish hair. I have green eyes. I wear simple clothes such as random tees and jeans. most of the time I look plain. The Jack Skellington bow in my picture is always somewhere on my body.

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): My special talent is a simple special talent. When I sing, it's like a hypnotic spell. This is how I lure my prey.

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): Around strangers, I put on the personality that goes with my bland appearance. But when around trusted friends, I am very outgoing and giggly.

Occupation (What do they do for a living): I am a student at Forks High and I work as a waitress at the diner.

Places Lived: Born in Aurora, Illinois, I lived there until I was changed, whence I went to a nice town called Forks I had remembered visiting as a child and seeing pale people such as I was now.

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): I have a hybrid mother whose name is Tatiana Zeal, a human father whose name is Gary Zeal, and a younger brother whose name is Rayne Zeal.

Cars (If Any): Alianna, or I, have a simple navy blue Volkswagon Beetle Convertible: http://www.freefoto.com/images/29/40/29_40_5---New-Volkswagen-Beetle_web.jpg

Past (Descriptive Please!): I was born in Aurora, Illinois on May 17, 1992. My mother was a vampire hybrid who had married and bred with a human. I was one fourth vampire, which made me naturally pale and strong. However, I was mainly human in my genetic ways. Because of this, when mother's cousin Archibald Franco came to visit from Italy for my 15th birthday, he lost control and bit me. Outraged, my mother chased him back to Italy. Once I was concious again, mother confronted me and told me I was free to go considering the circumstances. I decided to stay in Aurora for a while, but soon regretted my decision when I was always kept inside. So, I left for the small town of Forks. How did I know about Forks, you might ask? As a child, we had taken a rural vacation and visited Forks. I recalled having seen very pale and angelic people in Forks, much as I looked now. Deciding to investigate, here I am now.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum