Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being A Freaky Crazed Lunatic With Riki! ♥ (:

Go down

Being A Freaky Crazed Lunatic With Riki! ♥ (: Empty Being A Freaky Crazed Lunatic With Riki! ♥ (:

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:59 pm

I twirled around, my flowy skirt making a complete circle around my thighs and black leggings. My aqua converse splashed into a puddle, and I was loving every second of it. Lucas was smiling and laughing at me, and I didn't care, nor did I mind. I had just texted Riki and asked her how her dancing date had been going.

Hey Riki! How's the date coming? : P
1/28/09 2:15 P.M.

I put my phone back into my jacket pocket, and skipped to Lucas. I'd left my car parked at the mall, and we'd been walking around for about an hour now, just enjoying the scenery. Well, He'd been walking and I'd been acting like the crazed lunatic I was. Well, that's just me, and I wouldn't change for anyone.

Lucas wrapped and arm around my waist, and I glued myself to him. Now, just to wait for that text message back. I smiled as it began to softly drizzle rain. Rain was my favorite type of precipitation, next to snow. I didn't even bother to pull my hood up, but I gently removed myself, and Lucas's arm, then began to hold up my arms, and let the cold water refresh me.

Back to top Go down

Being A Freaky Crazed Lunatic With Riki! ♥ (: Empty Re: Being A Freaky Crazed Lunatic With Riki! ♥ (:

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:22 pm

I was in the middle of kissing Kegan and then my cell phone was ringing because Cloud was texting me. "I wanna girl with lips like morphine, knock me out every time they touch me, I wanna feel a kiss just crush me and break me down-n-n.. KNOCK ME OUT! KNOCK ME OU-U-UT cause i've waited for all my life to be here with you tonight!!" I reached into the skin tight black under shorts i always wore when dancing and pulled out my light pink and black blackberry.

I giggled at what it said. and then quickly texted her back.
It's going great! you just interupted a make out but it's all good I should be back to the mall in about 30 mins. So you can take me home.. cause this guy is great but i don't want a stalker on my hands. P: Love you Cloudykins ♥️.

I put the phone back in my shorts and turned to him once more. "I gotta be back to the mall by 6:30 so we have 30 minutes o pick up weree we left off." i said with a smirk and kissed him again letting my lips linger on his.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum