Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: Cliff Diving With EmberLee♥

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 pm

I nodded as I rolled around on the ground, my hands clutching my sides. "I....Find....It...Funny....When.....I....Fall...." I managed to gasp out through each peal of laughter.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:31 pm

I smiled. "Not to be forward, but you're cute when you laugh." I watched as she rolled around giggling. I chuckled.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:33 pm

I finally managed to stop giggling. I looked up at Seth and smiled. Tugging at his arm, I pulled him down in the sand beside me. "The sunset is pretty from this angle too," I murmured.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 pm

I smiled, "Yes. It's pretty.." I said, looking at her directly, blushing. I turned back to face the sunset.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 pm

I sighed and leaned my head against his shoulder. "You think Loree would mind if I stayed with you guys tonight?" I inquired, looking up at him.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:40 pm

I laughed. "She won't. Leah will, but don't mind her. She's mean to everyone. She looks in the mirror and yells at herself." I sighed. "You're more than welcome to." I finished up with a winning smile.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:42 pm

I smiled and looked at his stomach...he had some nice abs. "I won't actually stay, though. I need to go to Port Angeles," I informed him.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:16 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "If you don't mind me asking, why do you need to go to Port Angeles?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:29 pm

I smiled and licked my lips, jiggling my lip ring a little. "I don't mind it at all. I just have to get my stuff. I have a hunch that I'm going to be here for a while, so I'm going to run up to Frankie's Public Storage in Port Angeles tonight and get my car and the stuff that is mega important to me that's shoved in the trunk and back seat. I swiped the stuff from my house about three days after I was changed," I said as I finger combed through my now-dry hair. It was very unruly and curly. I didn't like that.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:37 pm

I got a look of realization on my face. "Ohhhhh! I see now. Do you need a lift or something?"
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:48 pm

I giggled and looked up at him. "Hon, I'm a vampire. I'll get me there faster than a car. You can tag along if you can keep up," I trailed off, daring him, hoping he would accept.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:29 pm

I smirked. "Pssshhhh! It's on! I know this place so much better than you." I could see the happy look on her face, and it made me smile. "So, when do you wanna go? Because I'm ready whenever."
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 pm

I disappeared from his arms and stood beside him, suddenly fully clothed. "I can be ready in a flash," I said, showing off. I snapped the goggles over my eyes and grabbed his hand, pulling him up. "The question is, are you ready?" I asked playfully. I should have let go of his hand already, but I wasn't sure if I was planning on that.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:44 pm

I looked at EmberLee. "I'll be ready in a second if you wanna go. I just gotta change.." I gently released her hand from mine, then went in a thick patch of trees. I took off my remaining clothing, and tied it to the black cord that was on my ankle. I focused hard and could feel the change beginning to take place. I fell to the forest floor, and felt my ribs begin to crack, and become larger. Gasping, I let out a moan of pain. I had been a werewolf for quite some time now, but the transformation never the less took away my breath. My back began to arch up, and my arms and legs getting longer. My snout began to form, and I let out a howl as the transformation was complete. I let out a wolfy sigh, then walked out of the woods, and back to EmberLee. I shook out my sandy fur, and sat down, waiting. I was much larger than her, even as a wolf. I wagged my tail, and saw that I was creating a sand storm, and stopped.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:47 pm

My mouth fell open. I was a werewolf-seeing virgin and boy had my cherry just been popped. "Oh my gosh....you're gorgeous!" I exclaimed as I walked over to him. I giggled. He looked like a very much larger version of my old dog, Chicken. I scratched absentmindedly behind his ears. "So, can you like, talk?" I asked, one of my thin eyebrows arched into the sky.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:55 pm

I let out a low whimper, letting her know that I was just like any ordinary dog, except massive. I was at least three or four times the size of any regular wolf. I started to twitch my leg as she scratched my head. I barked happily and wagged my tail, not caring about the sand storm forming. I layed down at her feet, and rested my head on my paws, waiting.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:58 pm

"Awwwww, you wish you could talk," I said as he whimpered. I bent down and kissed his nose while he looked up at me, his massive head upon his paws. I sighed and motioned for him to get up. "You ready to run, Seth?" I challenged him, securing my goggles over my eyes once more.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:00 pm

I barked, then hopped around a bit like the big puppy I was. Woah... I'm as tall as her standing up... I raised an eyebrow, and waited. I howled, telling her I was ready.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:02 pm

I almost squeaked when he stood up. He was pretty much my height! That was so wrong. "Holy shit you're massive..." I said as I tensed up, ready to run.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:15 pm

I laughed, but It came out as a barky snicker. I howled, signaling that we could go now, and sped off into the forest right next to EmberLee. My massive paws thudded on the forest floor as I dodged trees and boulders.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:18 pm

I giggled as I ran and jumped, dodged and weaved. I swung up on tree limbs, landing in a perfect run again. Looking behind me, I saw Seth close by. I swung upon the nearest tree branch and came back down on Seth's back. "Sorry if I'm fat!" I yelled, balancing on my toes upon Seth's back.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:32 pm

I felt EmberLee land gracefully on my back, but I didn't care. I kept running. I hadn't ran in a while, and it felt good to stretch my muscles. The wind was blowing in my face, and I liked the way it felt. I swerved a big pine tree, and soared over a few knocked down oak trees.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:34 pm

I laughed loudly as the wind whipped my hair around me face. I felt like a super hero flying through the forest. "This is the most fun I've had since I was changed!" I shouted a little distortedly to Seth, hoping he could hear me.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Clearwater Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:21 pm

I smiled, then let out a happy bark. I heard her perfectly. Being a wolf had its perks. I had amazing hearing, and EmberLee seemed to like it, and I was glad. I continued to blow through the woods like it was nothing. We had covered at least 10 miles with my massive legs, and powerful running. So, we had about 20 miles left until Port Angeles. We'd be there in no time.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:23 pm

I let out a scream of laughter as I dropped lightly down to my butt on Seth's back. Stretching out I lay my chin on his head and let out a contented sigh. "This...This is amazing, Seth....I....I just can't believe this...." I said, my eyes speedily darting throughout the trees, taking in every sight and sound.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next