Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary Movies with Jessica

2 posters

Go down

Scary Movies with Jessica Empty Scary Movies with Jessica

Post  Jason Black Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:18 pm

As I ran up to the house, I put her down, and opened the door. No one was home, so I pointed at the couch and said, "Ima go look for a good movie" And I run upstairs to Jacobs room to steal one.
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Scary Movies with Jessica Empty Re: Scary Movies with Jessica

Post  Jessica Strouder Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:20 pm

He put me down and i let my arms fall off his neck i sat on the couch and waited for him to come back to the couch.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:22 pm

I grabbed the first movie I found, and ran down stairs, threw it in the DVD player and sat down next to Jessica on the couch.

"Its The Messengers." I say, "Hopefully you'll like it"
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:31 pm

"I've seen it!! I LOVE IT!!!" i laughed and put my head on his shoulder my hair fell on my face again but he pushed it back over my ear i smiled to myself his touch was warm even MY skin but i let that be a good thing the movie came on and i turned my attention to the TV.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Black Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:48 pm

The movie went on and on, to be honest, I barely was attentive. Throughout the movie I caught a few glances from Jessica, and I thought about what happened in the meadow. Without even trying I projected the thoughts to her, Making her flashback to the meadow and what happened.

A loud noise snapped me back into reality. The movie was at a scary part, This movie was dumb, why didnt the girl just like... Told the kid to get a gun and kill those ghost thingies.
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:02 pm

I shook my head trying to get him to stop with the flashbacks. I watched the movie but was pretty bored with it, but i didn't care. That's not what i was paying attention to so it was ok. I sighed and rolled my eyes as the flashback's continued. I tryed to change my thought's but it was almost impossible. I was begining to fall asleep because of how warm i was prolly. I laughed a little as i felt him jump and the flashback's seesed. "It's ok i'll protect you." i said kidding and a wide smile on my face. I tryed to fight back a loud laugh and say something more but it was hard. I just kept my mouth shut and tryed to watch the movie.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down