Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob Black

2 posters

Go down

Jacob Black Empty Jacob Black

Post  Jacob Black Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Jacob Black "Ubu"

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): Black

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural): Natural Brown

Vampire (Yes/No): No
If Vampire, Who Changed You:

Height (Feet and Inches): 6'7"

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): dark russet skin, black hair, dark eyes, handsome/beautiful, wears only cut-off style jeans and shorts, Fur is russet brown when in wolf form.

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccer playing to lock picking): Making others happy, transformation Wink, Able to heal quickly, Very warm body temperature, Imprinting, and living very long.

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): A happy person who makes others happy, though when he's down, it's very depressing and makes others depressed. He hates most vampires, and often refers to them as 'leeches'.

Occupation (What do they do for a living): Student

Places Lived: La Push, Cullens Home

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): Billy Black(father) Sarah Black(mother who is deceased) Rachel and Rebecca Black (sisters)

Cars (If Any): I totalled 'em

Past (Descriptive Please!): (Ok I'm just gonna wing it, I don't think Meyers explained his past.)
I grew up on the reservation, La Push, I've lived there all my life. When I was ten my dad got into a car accident, which killed my mom, and paralyzed my dad. In school I was a very good student, my worst subjects were math, and science (though now, I could prove that vampires exist). My best subjets were Metal Shop, and technoligy, and I actually use what I learned from school! By the time I was fifteen both of my sisters had moved away. I met Bella Swan, a clumsy girl who just loved to fall all over the beech. When I turned sixteen Bella and I became close friends, and I actually started to develope a crush on her. She often commented that if I hadn't been there for her, she'd go into a deep depression. But later in the year, things got complicated. Bella was going to marry a leech. So I went to Canada to escape my problems. That was the life. I could hunt, I could run, and I could do anything I wanted. It was the life. But I knew Bella wanted me to be at her wedding, so I went. And ruined for her.
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Back to top Go down

Jacob Black Empty Re: Jacob Black

Post  Seth Clearwater Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Accepted.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down