Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dante Ienzo 'Zexion'

2 posters

Go down

Dante Ienzo 'Zexion' Empty Dante Ienzo 'Zexion'

Post  Dante Ienzo Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:52 am

Full Name: Dante Ienzo. To Friends, refered to as ‘Zexion’ (Because of her hair.)

Hair Color: Dyed. (Gosh, it’s not funny how many times her hair had been dyed.) The whole messy thing is a corpse-blue. A major piece covers her left eye, and the back is completely shredded. She confesses she cut it herself with a razorblade.

Eye Color: Natural. She has a sapphire eye, that seems to make even a vampire cower with a single glare.

Vampire: Pfft! Are you kidding me?! I would never be one of those Leeches! I’m pure shape shifter all the way.
Wolf: (I hope you won’t mind me getting descriptive with the wolf attributes. If so, I’m sorry.) When Dante phases, she is the color of fallen snow. Large paws, and large, fluffy hackles create a cuddly figure, if she isn’t angry. If it’s snowing, there is no chance you can see her.

Height: 5'6

Physical Description: Dante is seen mostly wearing black Tripp Pants, with a black shirt with the Atreyu symbol on it. If she is not wearing this, she is most likely wearing her leather cloak, with a hoodie. She usually wears black leather gloves with a skull. On her right shoulder, is a large bite mark from another werewolf (Shape Shifter if you will.) Her lip is pierced with a single black ring, while her ears are completely pierced. Each finger has at least one ring.

Special Talents: Dante is an amazing artist and writer, and usually as her nose stuck in a drawing pad. She also can play the keyboard, and knows several songs.

Personality: Around most people, she is extremely happy, and hyper. A little intimidating to most, since she mostly barges into houses unwelcome. Towards other werewolves, she is clingy, laughing, sarcastic, playful, and loving. But, get her mixed with a group of preps, she might just start a riot. Towards vampires, she has little trust, and might just smack one or two upside the head... Depends...

Occupation: Dante works in a piercing shop called Pins and Needles.

Places Lived: Alaska, Forks.

Family : Her whole family besides her uncle was killed in a vampire attack.

Cars: A black and blue Camero, with the plates saying ‘Zexion’

Past: Dante’s family lived in Fairbanks Alaska. She had grown up thinking her family was normal, not knowing what she really was. Dante was completely and unquestioning oblivious of the growing fear. Three days before her tenth birthday a group of rogue vampires attacked her family. Her mother hid her in the cellar, telling her not to come out. A few hours passed, and finally, all was silent. When Dante slowly came from her hiding place, she found her family murdered, and she was left to die. Alaska is not a friendly place for a ten year old... Her uncle in Forks, however, heard of the news, and brought her to the sticky, green, mushy world of Forks. Up until she was sixteen, she still thought she was just human, until she nearly killed her uncle in a random outburst of rage. Terrified of what she had done, she ran away from her house. In the woods, she met Jacob Black, who she confided everything too. He was the one to tell her what she was. It had been a year, and she was happy of what she was. Her uncle had died of a heart attack five months before her seventeenth birthday. Dante got his house, but is usually found at Jacob’s House, or the Beach.
Dante Ienzo
Dante Ienzo

Back to top Go down

Dante Ienzo 'Zexion' Empty Re: Dante Ienzo 'Zexion'

Post  Loree Blaze Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:11 pm

Accepted! Very Happy
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum