Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sittn in the bookstore

2 posters

Go down

Sittn in the bookstore Empty Sittn in the bookstore

Post  Christen Riley Liar Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:54 pm

It was quiet as usual. Nothing usually happened in my little bookstore. Then again, no one knew my little secret. The sound of the little bell chiming broke the silence in the tiny area. I looked up, putting on my friendly smile. "Hello. Welcome to Chris's." It was a teenage girl, one who appeared to be at least a year or two younger than my nineteen year old appearance. Her eyes went soft, as if I had been using my gift. Damn it! I need to control that I scolded myself subconsiously. She found her books, making her purchase staring at me dreamily, like they all did. Boy how I wish they didn't. The little door chime rang once more, leaving me once again in my solitude.
Christen Riley Liar
Christen Riley Liar

Back to top Go down

Sittn in the bookstore Empty Re: Sittn in the bookstore

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Sighing, I hiked up my jeans before pulling open the bookstore door. Slipping inside, went straight to the fiction shelf, tightening my aqua ponytail. Looking up at the counter, I saw a girl move, as in a dreamlike state, and head out the door. Peering at the guy at the counter, I smiled a little, bringing my eyes back to my shelf. Lifting my head again, I inhaled deeply, smirking. "Smells like relatives," I said quietly to myself, examining one book.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum