Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christen Riley Liar

Go down

Christen Riley Liar Empty Christen Riley Liar

Post  Christen Riley Liar Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Christen Riley Liar

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): Black, All Natural. ;]

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural): Ice Blue, Yep. Like Artic Baby.

Vampire (Yes/No): Yeah, that's right dood.

If Vampire, Who Changed You: Marisol Dealce Felix

Heighth (Feet and Inches): 6'2

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): I'm....built you could say. Not like, freaky look my biceps are the size of your baby, but normal. I'm a bit better than average. I have been told I have nice hair, and well, I'm totally not going to lie, it's true. There went my modesty for the day. I'm the normal dude, and my wardrobe has changed with the fads. But currently, it being in the 2009 era, I will be seen in jeans, and band t-shirts, and comfortables shoes. I got a tattoo in 2007 of a vampire bat, totally intended. I'm suprised the ink stuck into my skin. They had to try so many times. Oh! I almost forgot, there's always the scar where Marisol bit me. It's on my shoulderblade.

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): Well, You see, even before I was in the undead form, I was quite the charmer. So, in my vampiric state, I developed a power to make anyone or anything fall in love with me. Yes, I know, it's weird, and you probably think I use it all the time. You're wrong.

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): I'm modest, at times, but other than that, I'm totally the typical guy. I'm cocky, I can be shallow, but I'm not like that all the time, but, underneath my granite exterior, I'm sensitive, sweet, and a caring dood. Don't get all mushy on me now.

Occupation (What do they do for a living): Currently, I am the owner of a small bookstore in Forks, Washington.

Places Lived: Russia, Italy, and now the US.

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): I had family, but I took their lives.

Cars (If Any): An old beat up truck, best you can find in forks.

Past (Descriptive Please!): I lived in a small town in Russia. I grew up normal. But, as I said before, I was quite the charmer. That, my friends, is how I hooked Marisol Dealce Felix. She was the prettiest girl in the town, and being myself, I was head over heels in love with her. Little did I know, she was one of the undead too. So, she played her games, starting into a relationship with me. Her skin was abnormally cold, too cold to be human. We had a date that night, and I was set to meet her at a local restaurant. I was walking to the restaurant, when a pair of arms wrapped around me. The cold skin burned into me, and I knew then. The legends Mama had told me were true. The legends of the cold ones. The vampires. The scent was all wrong, I knew it was wrong. I tried to make her release me, but her grasp was too strong. I felt her teeth, her sharp, venom coated teeth, bite down hard into my shoulder. I couldn't move, the pain began to sere through me, making it almost impossible to do anything except scream. She set me down, and the last thing I remeber hearing before I slipped into the darkness, was "Welcome, My love."

I don't know how much later it was, but I awoke, I awoke through a new set of eyes. My senses were extreme, I could see the dust particles before me. I looked at my hands, pale white, it couldn't be.

I was a.... Vampire.

The thirst burned in my throat, The need for it, The taste for it. The one substance needed for me to keep sanity, Blood. So, she took me back to my home, and I massacred my family. I killed the one thing precious to me. My family. I hate myself still today for it. So, I relocated. Three centuries later, I'm still here, no matter how bad I don't want to be.
Christen Riley Liar
Christen Riley Liar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum