Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerebella Jenston

Go down

Aerebella Jenston Empty Aerebella Jenston

Post  Aerebella Jenston Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Full Name (First and Last):Aerebella Bethinee Jenston (but please call me Aere, or Bell)

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed):Deep Pink And Black (Definatly Dyed... But I'm a natural blonde >.<)

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural):Grey/Blue

Vampire (Yes/No):Vampire

If Vampire, Who Changed You: Kyle Wenzlet (Ex, Boyfriend... *shudder*)

Heighth (Feet and Inches):5'2"

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): I wear a t-shirt and jeans most of the time. It doesn't matter what kinda of jeans they are, if they're jeans you'll see me wearing them. I love band t-shirt espesically the ones like Cobra Starship, All Time Low, and Taking Back Sunday. I have a shoe fetish, yes I know it's weird. I have everything from hooker-heels to DC's. I have a bull-ring, a belly-button ring and a lip ring on the right side. I have a scar on the right side of my neck from were I was bitten by Kyle and a tattoo of a tribal butterfly on the crook of my left arm. Plus my pink hair sorta stands out.

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): I have the power to manipulate people and objects. You know, bend them to my every will. It's gotten me in trouble a lot, being as I was younger, by younger, I mean new to the vampire world you know. I had no idea that I was doing it, until I found what it was. I didn't like it at first, at all. I absolutely did not like the idea of other people slaving to me, to my will. Two centuries pasted, and I finally, finally, learned to control it with the help o my old family, the Volturi.

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc):I'm normally pretty bubbly and up-beat. I have a temper, and it normally forms when I'm around other vampires. Most of them make me feel inferior to them. I have a happy deposition and yeah, I can totally be a bitch, but it's my nature. I have an easy time controlling the male species although I've had problems with it. I'm sort of a trouble maker, you could say. I follow my own rules most of the time and have no problem telling you exactly what I think. I'm normally blunt and a tad sarcastic. I love to laugh, so don't take me too seriously.

Occupation (What do they do for a living): Unemployed... Yeah, I know that's not the best. But hey, I have no reason for a job... I'm already extremely wealthy.

Places Lived: Italy, Rome, England, and now the United States.

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): The closest to family I have is the Volturi.

Cars (If Any): That Lifted Black Chevy Silverado.-->Aerebella Jenston My_wifes_truck_web

Past (Descriptive Please!): I was tricked into a relationship with a vampire that wanted nothing from me but to drink my blood. I pried him off my neck with nothing less but bending a crow-bar over his head, stunning him enough to stop and back away. I somehow found the strength to run away crumpling to the ground a block away from where I lived. I was carried to my home by a street worker, who at first, was minding his own business, but, would you pass a girl crumpled on the street? I went throught the four days of agonizing pain only to wake up fully changed, everything different. It was all different to the vampire eye. I was scared of what I'd become. I gave into my thirst on a friend that came to check on me, I smelt it when she walked through the door, she had what I needed...blood. I took her life swiftly, painlessly.

Years later I met a vampire named Luther whom was working for the Volturi, sent as a request from Aro to find a new addition to his collection. I was taken back to the council surely thinking I was bound to die. But they spared me kindly adding me to one of the highest honors that not even Jane had achieved. I finally learned how to control it and found I wasn't happy with myself being a member of the Volturi family. I used my powers on Aro begging him to let me leave in which he did with no exceptions. I've basicly been a nomad since then.
Aerebella Jenston
Aerebella Jenston

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum