Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kid: Lonely Summer

2 posters

Go down

New Kid: Lonely Summer Empty New Kid: Lonely Summer

Post  Lani De La Garza Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:14 am

"Stupid move....End of school year.....no friends..." I muttered between pants. I was too young to drive so alas, I was on a bike. This was how I'd spent most of my summer. Well, the part of summer I spent here in Forks and not in Florida with dad. I'd explored Forks thoroughly. I'd gotten bored. I'd asked Kevin to drive me down to La Push Beach. "It's a waste of gaaassss," I mocked, pedaling hard up a hill. So, I'd woken up early. Written a note (gone on a bike ride to la push. have my cell. call if you need me or care enough to catch up with me in the car) and stuck it on the TV. Grabbing my cell phone and a small backpack with my swimsuit, towel, and brush in it, left the house. Now, about 3 hours later, I was almost to the beach. "Never...again....stupid....Kevin....drive.." I gasped, jumping off the bike and collapsing when I met up with sand. I lay there, catching my breath. Slowly, I walked to the water's edge, letting the water lap at my toes. Seeing no one around, I changed into my suit and sat on the sand, letting the water come up over my tanned legs.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

New Kid: Lonely Summer Empty Re: New Kid: Lonely Summer

Post  Hahna Kuran Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:27 am

Hahna walked down to the beach. She was here for the remainder of the summer visiting some of her american family, but, her cousins were a lot to handle, along with the rest of the family. She had to get out of the house before she lost all forms of sanity. She saw a tan girl swimming, and strolled down a little farther. "Konichiwa." She greeted her.
Hahna Kuran
Hahna Kuran

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:12 pm

I whipped around at the Japanese greeting. "Hello," I smiled, wiping the streaming water from my face. Huh, maybe she could turn out to be a friend, I thought, hoping.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Hahna Kuran Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:56 am

Hahna smiled softly at her. "How's the water? I'm Hahna Kuran." She said to the girl. 'Finally! Someone other than my family.' She thought joyously.
Hahna Kuran
Hahna Kuran

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:36 am

I smiled. "The water's absolutely perfect. I'm Lani De La Garza, by the way," I voiced, holding out my hand. I was so overjoyed to see someone other than Kevin and Allie that I could have peed myself with excitement.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum