Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jared Rexfield

Go down

Jared Rexfield Empty Jared Rexfield

Post  Jared Rexfield Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Jared Rexfield

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): dark blond, almost brown-ish

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural): dark brown, almost black

Vampire (Yes/No): nah. not into that bloodsucker stuff. i'd rather be a shifter, but not into a wolf, into different people. yeah, that sounds cool. let's go with that.

Heighth (Feet and Inches): 6'5

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): right arm completely covered in tattoos, and back almost covered. muscular, and fair skinned. tans well. a couple peircings. wears cool stuff i find

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): can give a decent tattoo thanks to dad,

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): not shy at all. loves meeting new people. funny, and a flirt, but won't admit it.

Occupation (What do they do for a living): unemployed

Places Lived: dad lives in port angeles, but i live in a smaller town called forks.

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): dad- Dave Rexfield little brother- Max Redfield

Cars (If Any): dark blue ford fusion

Past (Descriptive Please!): lived in seattle with dad until i got fed up with him and moved. forks had a couple decent apartments, so that's where i settled.
Jared Rexfield
Jared Rexfield

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum