Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony Marcus Duvall

Go down

Anthony Marcus Duvall Empty Anthony Marcus Duvall

Post  Anthony Marcus Duvall Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Anthony Marcus Duvall. i go by Tony, tho

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): black

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural): i use gray colored contacts cuz im blind

Vampire (Yes/No): nope. human.

If Vampire, Who Changed You: dude, read the one above. duh.

Heighth (Feet and Inches): 6 feet 4 inches

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): i wear jeans most of the time. regular and skinny jeans. i wear tshirts. i love my spongebob tshirt. i have a birthmark in the shape of a lamp on the back of my knee.

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): dude, i play basketball and im in band. i play the trombone.

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): im a really nice guy when i want to be. i can be a real dick. mostly im just friendly.

Occupation (What do they do for a living): i work at taco bell

Places Lived: sullivan missouri, for real. forks, washington for fake.

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): i got a mom named Lydia. i got a dad named Marcus. and i got a little sister named Joanna

Cars (If Any): i have a prius

Past (Descriptive Please!): i was born in sullivan, missouri on december, 27 1993. i grew up there with my mom and dad. my sister Joanna was born when i was 3. shes been a pain in my ass ever since. my dad is the principal at sullivan high school. he got a job offer for high school principal in forks, washington so we decided to go. thats how i ended up here.
Anthony Marcus Duvall
Anthony Marcus Duvall

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum