Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kass Excella Todd

Go down

Kass Excella Todd Empty Kass Excella Todd

Post  Kass Todd Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Full Name (First and Last): Kass Todd

Hair Color (Natural/Dyed): Brown

Eye Color (Contacts/Natural): Bright grey blue contacts, but brown

Vampire (Yes/No): No. I'm not a shapeshifter either. I am an actual full moon werewolf.

Heighth (Feet and Inches): 5'7

Physical Description (what they wear, what they look like, any special scar or birthmark that they can be recognized by): Slender, but eats like a hog. Long scar on left calve from falling when she was little in the woods. Short, shoulder length hair, brown. Has a shitload of piercings, but can't wear them during the full moon. They rip right out. Painful. Wears clothes?

Special Talents (This can be anything from soccerplaying to lockpicking): She can play the drums, bass guitar, and sculpt

Personality(Are they sarcastic, funny, shy, etc. How do they react when held at gunpoint, or asked to dance, etc. what do they think of other people/vampires, etc): Sarcastic definently. Big flirt too.

Occupation (What do they do for a living): Smartass

Places Lived: All over Europe, Canada, and the U.S.

Family (Brothers, Sisters, Mom, Dad, Etc.): Mom- Stacy Todd

Cars (If Any): shiny blue 72' mustang

Past (Descriptive Please!): Kass moved all over the world with her mom because her mom had some bigshot job. It finally led her to Spoons, I mean Forks. Werewolf blood has been passed down through many generations. She's the only actual werewolf in the Spoons, La Push area.
Kass Todd
Kass Todd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum