Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nosy Neighbor

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nosy Neighbor - Page 2 Empty Re: Nosy Neighbor

Post  Alice Cullen Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 pm

"It was bits and pieces." I said, wishing that it had been a full vision.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:43 pm

I sighed. "Well if you would have seen where I tryed to fool her and were she'd guessed.. but you didn't all well." Still waterless tears were streaming donw my face.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:45 pm

I jumped awake at the sound of screamo music. My cell phone on the pillow beside me emitted the deafening noise. Quickly, I snoozed the alarm and got up. 10:20. I had ten minutes till Roasalie showed up. I walked silently down the hall and peered in the last room. Mom and Kevin were asleep. Good. I walked back to my room and went to my bathroom, brushing my teeth, redoing makeup, fixing hair, things of that sort. I walked back into my room where the digital wall clock blinked 10:28. Making sure all the windows were unlocked, I slid on my jacket and sat on the bed, waiting for Roasalie to show up.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:48 pm

I jumped up, pulling the blonde hunk of granite with me. "You have to meet that girl at 10:30, don't you? It's..." I pulled out my light pink phone, and checked the time. "10:28, and we're taking my car." I said, pulling her out the door, and into my yellow porshe.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:58 pm

I hopped in the car. "You should have let me run I could get there faster." I said unhappy. We were there in a flash. "Be right back." I said and got a running start. I scaled the house expertly and hopped in he window. "Ok your ready thats good." I whispered. I took her hand and pulled her onto my back. "Now hold on." I said and got out the window. I slid down the side of the house with her on my back and let her off at the bottom. "Ok lets go." I said and hoped into Al's car after her.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 am

I laughed at Rose's comment. "My baby needs love too." I said as the engine purred. Rosalie dashed out the car, and brought the girl back. She hopped into my car, and we were off and back to the house. "So, this is her?" I said in a welcoming voice.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 am

It happened in a flash. First, Roasalie showed up at my window. Then, the next thing I knew, I was sitting in the backseat of a bright yellow Porsche. "Umm..Hey again Roasalie....And you must be Alice" I said as I sat there uncertainly, fumbling with seatbelt, feeling more than slightly uncomfortable.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:05 am

I smiled warmly. "Yep. I'm Alice!" I said, buckling her into my porsche faster than she could see. The engine purred, and we were back at our humble aboad in a matter of a minute.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:06 am

"Yeah. Lani This is Alice." I said motioning to my sister. "Alice this is Lani" I said motioning to Lani. "and I'm Rosalie. now that we're all aquainted can we get back to the house." I said a little too touchy for my own good. "Sorry, I thinking i'm not getting enough sleep!" I joked, Alice and I laughed at the little bit of humor. I hopped ut of the car as we stopped and ran up the door opening it so our 'new human' could come inside.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:08 am

Suddenly, I was buckled and we were back at the house. Getting out of the Porsche, I stumbled, landing on my hands and knees. "Awww, crap," I muttered. My hand was oozing tiny droplets of blood from the deep scrape along my palm.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 am

I held my breath as the smell of blood filled the air. I ran over to her before I did anything stupid and picked her up then ran her inside to the bathroom "Wash it fast." I said and closed the door behind me as my eyes went black.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:13 am

Standing at the sink, I washed the scrape thoroughly. Looking through the medicine cabinet, I found a gauze pad and wrap gauze. Bandaging myself, I opened the door and walked in the direction that I heard voices.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:15 am

Blood filled the air, and I remained outside. Sure, I had been a vampire for 107 years now, but, still I was learning complete self control. It wasn't easy. Rosalie gave me the 'okay', and I came inside.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:16 am

Lani came in the room as we were talking about how to handle the... setuation. I went over to her and put a reasuring hand on her shoulder. Ok now how is this going to go? I thought to myself.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:27 am

I thought what Carlisle would say. "Alrighty. We've have a permanent residence here for a while. We hunt animals, not people. If we get exposed, the entire family will go down. We don't want this to end badly..." I said, keeping a calm steady voice.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:29 am

I listened to Alice. A lump in my throat arose as she spoke her last sentence. "End badly...as in...I end?" I asked tentatively, my eyes darting from Alice to Roasalie rapidly.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:32 am

I nodded. "As long as word of vampires isn't spoken, nothing will happen. And trust me, I don't think anything will happen.. correct?" I spoke my last word raising one black delicate eyebrow up at her.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:39 am

I listened to Alice.. she was trying to act like Carilse and was doing a very good job of it. I stood in perfect postion with perfect posture as always. I didn't know what to say but I was racking my brain trying to find something, No luck so far. I turned and saw that LAni had a worried look on her face. "Is there anythign you want to know bfore we send you home but keep a close eye on you?" I asked willuingly finally something to say.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:45 am

I sighed and shook my head. There wasn't much more I needed or wanted to know about the fantasy world I had just walked into. "Wait. There is one thing. What do I do now? Do I just forget about you and pretend this never happened? Pretend I never met the neighbors?" I inquired.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:50 am

"You can if you must. But all we ask is that you tell no one about us... you can tell whoever you want that you met us just not anything about 'vampireness'." I explained and put my hand on my tmeple still in disbelif that this happened.

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Lani De La Garza Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:52 am

I nodded. "Who would have ever thought that such a small town had such a big secret of a fantasy world. Are there werewolves, too?" I asked jokingly.
Lani De La Garza
Lani De La Garza

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:00 pm

"Nope just vampires." I lied with a smile that could light up the underworld. I looked at Alice for resausrence and she seemed to approve the flat lie I made up on the spot. "I guess i'll take you home now." I shot Alice a look that said I am NOT taking her in your car again. I turned to Lani and watched her fidget with the new wrap on her hand.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 pm

"Rose, Alice. Have you seen my," I stopped mid sentance when I saw a guest in the house, flashing a smile, then turning my attention back to Alice and Rosalie "Have either of you two seen my parent's or Jake?" I asked. I could feel the tension so I smiled at the girl in our home as I held my breath. "Hi, I'm Renesmee. You can call me Nessie though" I said as I sat down on one of the sofa's and waited a responce form someone.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:17 pm

I smiled softly at my neice. "Edward and Bella are on a hunting trip, and I haven't seen Jake." I was really starting to wonder where they were...
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:58 pm

I frowned and sighed. 'They've been hunting for almost a month...' I thought to myself as I let out another sigh. "I'm really bored, no one's here most of the time" I mumbled, Alice could hear me though, and I frowned again.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum