Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaiting The Boys

2 posters

Go down

Awaiting The Boys Empty Awaiting The Boys

Post  Alice Cullen Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:49 pm

I pranced down the stairs in such a manner that would break a ballerina's heart. The boys still weren't back from hunting, and I missed my Jasper. I wasn't whole without him. I saw Rosalie sitting on the couch, and went to join her. "Hello Rose!"
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Awaiting The Boys Empty Re: Awaiting The Boys

Post  Rosalie Hale Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:55 pm

"Hi Al!" I said while filpping through the page of the latest cosmo mag. "Whacha doin?" I asked as I looked at the last page and sat it on the coffee table in front of my lap. Grr... why are they taking so long? I want my Em-bear and i want him now! I thought to myself blankly no smiles on my face at all my eyes drooped from restlessness.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:57 pm

I sighed. "I was painting, but I stopped. What's new in Cosmo?" I said, attempting to sound as intriged as possible.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 pm

I laughed "Nothing much... Still the same old 17 ways to please your man. " I said smiling a bit, Al laughed along with me for about 2 minutes and then grabbed the romot. I looked up at the over-sized grandfather clock acoss the room. They were supposed to be home 15 minutes ago were are they!?! I thought letting out a sigh that sounded like a beautiful chime. I smiled happily as I saw myself in the mirror to my left and tucked the strand of hair along my brow beside my tempal.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:13 pm

I giggled. "It's okay Rose. I'm sure they'll be home soon. Emmett probably bagged himself another mountain lion." I said with my brightest smile. There was never anything good on TV. Pulling my knees up to my chest, I let out a content sigh. It chimed through the room, and calmed me. "Jasper's taking me shopping for being late! He knows the penalty." I said, my voice playful, yet serious.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:27 pm

I chuckled lightly. "I just don't like i when their late..." My whole body made a shudder as a gust of wind caught my hair and the smell of a fawn made my eyes grow a tad bit darker gold. My cheecks felt warmer than before as the sent triggered the venom in my throut I coughed and swallowed down the sickening venom. Sickening shit I thought harshly. Theres never anything good on T.V... no wonder Jacob likes it so much. I thought getting a bit cranky as more venom rushed into my mouth. There was no were to spit and the stupid animal was getting close. I sighed mentally, this monster inside me was reckless I felt so fat it's like I am ALWAYS hungry. The color in my eyes was now neutral as the animal hopped down deeper into the forest away from the house, away from harm and danger.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:05 am

I looked at Rosalie, and could sense her hunger. "Control yourself Rose." I said calmly and peacefully. I knew it would take everything she had to not attack and kill the animal. Rose always had a hunger burning inside her, no matter what. I had a monster in me that never ceased. I had always tried to keep it inside of me, but when hunting, the monster became me. I always felt ashamed. I stood up, and walked over to her. I placed my little hand on her shoulder gently, and sighed. "They'll be back. I know they will." She let out a sigh filled with worry.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 am

I Turned to her and looked down into her eyes "I know they'll be back... They've just been gone for two days.. I miss them." I said with another sigh. "I can control the hunger.. it's just im so hungry.. I haven't eatin since last month. I didn't go with you Jasper, Edward, and Bella last time you guys went because for once I wasn't hungry... and I don't like going by myself... Em doesn't like hunting with me that much he would rather hunt with the boys." I sighed. "I'm going to go change and go for a run... wanna come? Maybe it'll get our minds off the boys and when they come back they'll have to wait for US!" I said to her with longing for company.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:14 pm

I sighed. "If I go, I'll end up hunting. I'm hungry." I felt my stomach gurgle with a lions roar. "Let's go.." I said, gracefully dashing out the door, and into the little open area by my home. I twirled around, doing a complete 360 on my toes. My silver ballet flats shined. Rose followed behind, bouncing down the stairs. I stopped, and a blank look overtook my face. My pupils dialated, and a screen flashed before my eyes. A herd of deer were headed this way, being chased by the boys. Another vampire lept out, with blood red eyes. They snarled, and attacked Emmett and Carlisle. Emmett kicked him off, and he was held down by Emmett, Jasper, and Edward. Carlisle began to question him, and he wouldn't answer. The mysterious vampire snarled again, and threw the trio off. He took off into the forest, snickering. "I'll find you, and get you back." He called out, running deeper and deeper into the forest. I snapped out of it, and immediatly took out the small silver cell phone that remained in my jacket pocket. I hit the number 1, and Jasper answered. "What is it, Alice? Is something wrong?" "I had a vision. Take a different course home, please Jasper." He could hear the worry in my voice. "Alright. I'll tell Carlisle." I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Jasper. I love you." "I love you too." I snapped the silver phone shut, and sat down on the porch steps, completely drained.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 pm

I watched as she had the vesion I ran over to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "What do you see?" I asked worried But she didn't answer. She called Jasper and I covered my mouth as she flopped down onto the steps. I sat down next to her and put a gentle hand apon her head "What did you see?" I asked with a sense of fake calm.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:29 pm

I closed my eyes, and laid my head back. "It's taken care of. I saw a tracker vampire hunting down the boys because they stopped him from taking his kill. He had just taken the lives of two humans, and was going for a herd of deer. They're taking a different route home." I honestly hoped they wouldn't run into the vampire. I knew they could handle it, but I still sat there, worried out of my mind.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:32 pm

My eyes widened. "You wanna wait on the trip into the woods? Or doyou think we could handle it if we just didn't go to far from the house?" I asked worried about the boys and then worried to leave my very stance on the porch.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:41 pm

I sighed. "We can go. I'm okay." I said, attempting to shakily get up. I felt Rose's hands under my arms, helping me up. "Thank you." I whispered so low that it could have only been heard by vampire ear.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:47 pm

I helped her up and she thanked me. "Your welcome sweetie." I said and put my arm over her small shoulder frame. They'll most likely be ok I thought hopefully. I pranced slowly over to the treeline with Al under my loose arm my stomache growling at me.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm

I partially smiled, and gently removed her arm. In one swift motion, I darted silently into the forest. A buck was eating fresh flowers. I could hear the blood coursing through the animals veins. The monster inside of me busted through. I was no longer happy Alice Cullen. I was a monster. I lunged at the buck, catching it before it even had a chance to run away. Venom dripped from my teeth, and I quickly tore out the animals neck. Warm blood filled my mouth, and I began to drain the animal. It twitched, then I finally felt the body go limp as I finished. I wiped the blood from my mouth onto a leaf, then buried the carcass.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:07 pm

I bound over her while she ate and onto a nearby tree grabbing a tree limb makign myself flip into the air and I turned quickly at the exact right angle of a pregant deer, I attacked it letting its warm blood fill my mouth. My eyes going a honey color as I did so. I sat draining the mother and after she was done buried her whiping my mouth off and licking my lips my teeth still dripping with the animals blood. My purple shirt fluttered with intensity as I put the animal in the ground.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:28 pm

I began to come back, not the monster, Alice Cullen Hale. The growling in my stomach had ceased, and I swiftly climbed a tree, and sat down on one of it's mighty branches. Swinging my legs, I saw Rose standing there. "Is something wrong, Rose?" I asked, my voice a tad giggly.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:35 pm

I lefted my head but not at the sound of Al's voice at the sound of another deer just north of were I was. "Hold on a sec." I whispered and ran as fast as I could in the direction and pounced on it draining it also and bureying the carcus of the dead deer. I came back to Al by running through the trees and sat down beside her. "No nothing's wrong." I said and pulled myself up on my toes. then locked my legs on the tree branch under me and swung upside down my long hair almost touching the ground.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 pm

I laughed, then my eyes widened. There were so many deer here. My vision, not a good sign. I quickly grabbed Rose's hand, jumping off the branch, and darting back towards the house. I could see the confusion on her face, and I slowly began to explain. "A herd of deer were in the forest, just like in my previous vision. I didn't want anything to happen."
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:57 pm

"Damn new vampires.. they always ruin our fun!" I said with a giggle "Ok lets go inside I promised Em's I take a look at the tranmission and shocks in the Jeep he says somethings wrong with it." I said happiley.. Guy's are supposed to be the ones that know about this stuff. Not me. I laughed at my own thought and pulled a grin on my face I was feeling better not as hungry.... and alot more calm.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm

I half smiled as we began to stalk towards the house. I said all well, and decided to run the rest of the way back. Rose soon followed, and I walked inside. "I miss my Jaz." I said, whining. I really wanted him home.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 pm

"I know honey. I miss Emmett too. But they should be home soon." I said trying to reassure her. I pulled the garage door open and went inside grabbing my tools and slid under the Jeep with one graceful move.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum