Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing in the meadow.

2 posters

Go down

Relaxing in the meadow. Empty Relaxing in the meadow.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Jacelyn walked into the meadow and shed her jacket. Here, she could let her true self show even in sunlight. Her green eyes twinkled in the glowing sunlight. She then removed her flats, and sat down gracefully onto the soft, green grass gently blowing in the wind. Jace layed back, and took it in. It was gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the meadow. Empty Re: Relaxing in the meadow.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:42 pm

I pranced into the meadow, blonde hair flowing gently behind me. I saw a beautiful girl lying in the green grass and baby's breath. She sparkled like sunlight hitting freshly fallen white snow. I sighed, and wished I were that pretty. Not trying to interupt, I silently walked over about three feet away from her and plopped down. She didn't realize I was there at all. I did the same as her, and closed my eyes, letting the sunlight hit my skin. "You know, the best part about being a vampire I think is this... It makes me feel like I'm not a monster sometimes."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:16 pm

I thought that I would go for a walk out in the meadow. Then once I came out of the trees and the sun hit my face I sparted to *sparkle*. I sniffed the nice and cool fresh air and senced I was'nt alone. I looked around and saw two people out in the middle of the meadow who were also *sparkling* from the sun. I could'nt really make out their faces so I went to see if I knew them.

Last edited by Lynda Crow on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:45 pm

I stuck my earphones in, and put my hood up. This little meadow was the perfect place to relax after a 7 hour shift stocking boxes with Mike Newton. I swear, I hated that job. To my demise, I saw three girls, sparkling like tiny beautiful diamond shards. I couldn't help but stare, and my jaw dropped. This wasn't natural, I know it wasn't.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:55 pm

While walking over I glanced around and stoped dead in my tracks to find a human boy standing out in the open. His jaw was droped in amasment, I ran over to him draging him back into the shadows of the trees. "Why are you here?" I asked in a calm voice. I looked back to the two vampires sitting in the cool grass it didnt seem as though they saw him or notice me. I put him on my back an ran to my house.
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:11 pm

I shook my head, and snapped back into reality. "What am I doing here? This is what I do everyday after I get off work." All of a sudden, it was a whirlwind. "What the hell just happened! Like, three minutes ago, we were in the meadow! Care to explain?!" I said, slightly going into the panicing phase.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:50 pm

I stoped running once I came into the drive way and onto my porch. "You're not supposed to see that...you can't tell ANYONE what you just saw in the meadow." I told him in a serious tone while putting him on the porch swing."Please...if you say anything I might just have to kill you...and I don't think you want that to happen do you?"Saying the last part a bit sarcasticly."But I don't really like to kill people so keep that shut." I said pointing at his mouth.
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:56 pm

I looked up at the mysterious girl. "I won't tell anyone... if you don't mind me asking... what are you?" I said with genuine curiosity.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:02 am

"Well then lets put it in terms a human woul'd understand...I have fangs, I suck human blood, and I supposevley turn into a bat at nightfall." I said flapping my arms like a bat.
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:05 am

I got a look on my face that someone would have died laughing for. "A vampire? You look nothing like what everyone says vampires supposedly are. You're beautiful, and I thought you were supposed to burn in the sun. I guess Bram Stoker was wrong."
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:19 am

"Yeah I know instead of dying in the sunlight we *sparkle* and we don't turn into bats either...but I would suck your blood."His Eyes widened I pinned him down to the porch swing leaning into him close to his neck and wispered "But I won't I'm a vegitarian."
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:24 am

She pinned me up against a wall, and I started to gulp, and could feel my breathing getting heavy. I didn't even know this girl, and she was pinning me up against walls. She let me go, and I let my face go back to it's normal color. "You know, I don't even know your name."
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 am

"Sorry My Name Is Lynda...Lynda Crow"I held my hand out for him to shake.
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:39 am

I smiled. "The name's Adrian Xavier." I took her hand and shook it. Her skin was colder than death. I shivered a little at her touch.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:43 am

I felt him shiver to the touch of my skin "Sorry...Vampires are like deathly cold."
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:47 am

I sighed. "Figures." Then shrugged. "Well, I have to go. Nice meeting you, Lynda."
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:50 am

"Wait where are you going?" I said while pulling on his arm.
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:52 am

"Home. I have to watch my younger siblings." I said, tugging on my arm.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:55 am

"Well you know I can take you there faster than you walking." I said with a big grin on my face.
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:56 am

I sighed again. "My car is about twenty steps away. You can ride with me if you want."
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:00 am

"AWWWW but I like to run and I'm bored...TO DEATH!!!" I said with my puppy dog face.
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:04 am

"Alright, well, Like I said, I really have to go. Mom'll be mad if I don't get home soon."
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynda Crow Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:19 am

"Are you sure because if its more confrotable for you to drive your car I guess its fine" I said with a grin."Come to think of it...lets ride your car so I can answer the questions that you have." Especially when someone just figured out vampires were real just might have alot of questions.
Lynda Crow
Lynda Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum